How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Hi dear friend i understand that all what you mentioned in your post, we have set a goal which we want to achieve ,this goal make our willpower more strong so that we can focus on our aim.This also build patience in us .

Patients is one of the most important thing for human being. Patience is also key of the sucess. Try to be confident all time. Dont get panic. You have to take risks. Always research for what you want to do. Think positively. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. 

You better ask such a question.  Remember that all good things are worth the wait.  Practice yourself waiting for things and avoiding unnecessary things.It will make you patient.  Patience is the key to success.  The more patient you are, the more successful you become.  Work every day to build patience in yourself.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

I agree with you but the number five you wrote to take ricks, beginners can't take ricks because they don't have enough experience they will lose if they take ricks.Law

Hello my dear friend the importance of the President in life is very important because there is no way to improve life without patience we need patience nothing can be done without reason and to work on this site we need patience.thanks my dear friend.

I am a bigginer.So patience is the key on everything we do specially here in cryptoworld in order for we are be successful we need.

Yeah, that's real, patience is the secret to success in whatever job you do in life, whether it's connected to the crypto market and trading or any other area, you need to be careful and cool when you start trading in cryptocurrencies and wait for the right opportunity to earn money.

The patience is very important especially in crypto trading. The digital market is very volatile. Sometimes price is very high at the other time it may be down. So one should not feel worry in situations to be good trader. 

• +3 1

My dear friend, your post is really good and useful.  Patience is the key to success.  You have to build patience in yourself to get success. 

You shouldn't get jealous from others but get lesson from others to get more success  

One of our best virtues that we should always use is patience with it, we would work with a lot of control, perseverance is one of the things that comes hand in hand with patience and in the cryptographic world some time we will need patience, such as a  transaction in which we must wait for the graphs to rise to obtain better profits that is one of the many examples that there are

Thanks to the partner for the interesting topic Thanks I believe that all these tips will help us improve our work here and abroad.  It is better to be patient at work.  Guys don’t focus on the results of your work, they always try to improve our skills and focus on hard work. 

Dear without patince you cannot do work on this forum. Becaause first hundred posts is very hard to create. At this stage most of the people lose their confidence. So keep patince to create your first hundred posts. Keep focused and create informative and auality posts.

My friend, this field needs a lot of patience in order to achieve the desired profits, for example in the field of trading, if we are not patient, we may make wrong decisions that may lose all of our money.

• +1 1

staying power is the basic need in existence to similarly try for everyday lifestyles. Patience is an investment need in every component of lifestyle. essentially it additionally desires right here in crypto industry, you need plenty of endurance in case you need fulfillment right here.

Great topic thank you very much for bringing us these very important points to learn how to be patient, patience is the most important factor that we must know how to control in order to achieve success especially in this world of cryptocurrencies, because sometimes we panic and this can lead us to have failure.  

• Useful or interesting 1

I locate it an absorbing res judicata as crapette will be vital it's always been that line of work who without help square off to try, at the start something that will be not comfortable to deal with the fact who we have a tendency to will labor under cursed by way of errors only absolved, but who will be what this will be just about official document a well known occurred step via step our selves will marriage settlement ventures. Finesse will help de-stress are often physical exercise along with near thing relishes for which broker which may be doing away with within our longanimity afterward pending we can command everything.

To control our patients first of all we need to control our anger which is very important in this matter we need strong attitude towards to manipulate his nerves, in this way we become able to control our emotions and become patient in life.

It was difficult for me to learn patience, but with many attempts at trading and all of them were a loss due to my fear of losing when the currency depreciated and not being patient, I became aware that patience is the key to success here.

Truly, alot of patience is needed while investing so that you won't make the wrong decision. When one rush into something without even making research about it sometimes it may lead to break down so that is why patient is needed while you want to engage yourself in crypto.

These are the best points which you have mentioned to build patience in ourselves and patience is required in everyone if we want to be successful in our fields so we must try to follow all of the points you have mentioned.

• +2 1

Being prompted closer to your paintings and putting your aim can truly assist you construct patienc in yourself. If you're making your strength of mind robust then it allow you to to attend and to maintain endurance in yourself. Meditation and and self assurance in oneself is likewise a purpose for constructing endurance.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for these important and really useful advice. Patience is the key to success in life and most importantly, not losing hope or feeling frustrated in the event of failure, but rather continuing to progress and develop to achieve the desired goals of us.

On the off chance that you're active cryptocurrency dealer within the crypto field, you ought to have the foremost essential quality which is patience.Sometimes , you'llget misfortune within the crypto world and some of the time there can be intemperate benefits so you must be able to control yourself being concentrated in your claim work.

Patience is a virtue that should be sought after by every member of this platform because  you need patience to be able to read, study and make moves about crypto currencies. These things take time and you need patience to ve able to see it through.

First I want to give a big appreciation for this content every time peoples are making so much of efforts to give more valuable contents even this content is more important because you have given it in such a way everyone can get help me when it will work if they implement in their daily life because making yourself patience and calm is a big role in our life.