How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

thank you dear for sharing such a useful information with us and you are right if we want to built patience then for this we should keep our mind calm and do not be panic in difficult situation and the most important thing to built confidence 

Yes, dear, in fact, I agree with you on this topic. If you want to succeed, you must work and effort, and your work requires that you be patient and not rush in order to not lose everything, so you have to research and increase experience. Do not be hasty. The road ahead is long.

Of course we have patience whenever we want to learning something new then we must have patience and when are able enough to understand all this then again we have to patience from getting our desire results. 

My friend you have to get used to this and learn how to curb feelings and exercise in trading, so that you do not fall into the traps of loss and be a good person in trading and get the best profits in them. 

• +4 1

You can build patients in yourself when you realizes what you can do and what you cannot do in your own give society with that the phobia in you have being control. That is where people will said you have confident in yourself.

Hello all.  This topic has attracted me because I always think to myself how it is possible to be patient and I have entered into several ideas, including looking into the future and adventuring not to waste any opportunity .. I think that the most important point is the challenge of self and the determination to succeed🌺🌺

It is very difficult to bring a patient in his caste because the patients is achieved only when the patient needs a lot of courage and courage to be encouraged to tolerate a spirit inside the human being.  

All the keys are highlights i hope it will be helpful to many members within the forum to be successful in achieving there goals it also needs here in crypto industry you need a lot of patience if you want to success here

I agree. 

The reason for the impatience of some members is likely to be the urgency of seeing the results ...This will be useful because it will affect the quality of your work will be difficult to do ...If you want high-quality work and good results, be patient .

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for the valuable information
Of course, with patience, perseverance and challenge, we can reach what we want

We, the beginners, must be patient because we still do not have enough information and look for information everywhere and trust ourselves and continue trying and experimenting because it is the key to success.

To build up the patient is a bit tough when you have to fight against yourself and keep yourself under control.

But nothing is impossible. Whenever man needs to hold patience just avoid the topic or try to forget the circumstances that are making you go out of patience.

However, doing regular yoga and practising daily can help a lot to have more control over yourself. Thus, you can increase your capacity of building up more patience in situations.

• +1 1

We will not be able to achieve any achievement, unless we have patience, patience is important to accomplish any work in our life, and since we work in cryptocurrencies and trade them so it is very important to be patient, in order to be able to work properly.

• +3 1

Hello dear this platform is also helpful for this problem because they set a timer after it you can post another post so it develops patience in you it also give money and knowledge. It can make you a good trader.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really good and inspiring advice and we must apply it in order to overcome what we must always get the discount and support from the experts. I hope we can always find expert experiences so that we can benefit from them and motivate us

• +2 1

We all need to improvment our habbits by that you lost your patience, trying to make investment in right place , trying to learn some New things everyday . remember without patients there is very little chance that anyone is going successful in this market of crypto currency.

You are right, my friend, because the field of work, investment and trading needs patience, panic and fear will not bring you anything but loss, you tried to control yourself, keep tension away from you, you can always organize your time and be optimistic, and know that it is a profit and loss area, so expect  Everything and receive it with a beautiful spirit.

Within time you got patience very well.

Trying to learn from new things and from new topcs . Try to make research by your own . And with one patience build in you. 

Indeed, my friend, patience is essential at work and proves our ideas positively, and we must have a strong will in order to control our patience and ourselves, and this situation needs time and we will certainly succeed when we are patient with our work.
Hope you enjoy your time here

In fact, thank you, my friend, for these stimulating advice. In my opinion, patience is the key to success in general, and this word is often mentioned in this wonderful forum because of its importance in working and making money with success.

I liked your advices and i feel that i have to make them as a plan for me cause all of us want to have patient and do not be quickly in our choices.

Greetings ... As a novice person in this forum, I see that in order to achieve a specific goal and reach an important position at all levels, it requires patience and calmness, and the person must not weaken at the first difficulty he faces

Patience is very important for your success I think we build patience in our life if we learn because when you have knowledge what is right and what is wrong you can control yourself and avoid to take wrong decision  I always focus on learning and make sure that I am not greedy when I take decision

Patience is the basic need in life to further strive for everyday life patience is an investment need in every aspect of life basically it alao needs here in crypto industry you need a lot of patience if you want to success here.

Dear your post is very helpful for me that how can we create patience in our self it is very complex task .we should take risks in life to be successful and patience is also an important key for success in life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.