How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us to produce patience in ourselves you make a great post . As we know patience is must in every field of life especially in the cryptotalk because without having patience we cannot to be successful therefore this is very necessary. 

There are a lot of people who can have a lot of patience and tolerance. There are a lot of people who can't hold back. Suitable for them. If you drink cold water, it will work.

Patience is very important to taking some steps with your success. If you want to invest some project then you should not be greedy to invest and earn you will try to lot of thinking and risk management then you take step for earning. 

One thing to keep in mind in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies is to be patient since impatience can bring losses, therefore in this very grateful for providing us with this information, which I think is very useful.
A big greeting to the whole community

These points you mentioned are best strategy to built patience and these are also key for success. Confidence, patience, research, positivity and ability to take risks can succeed a person in all forums of life. You did really a good thing by posting these things briefly. 

hello my friend thank you for this useful topic and advises, I agree with you the patience is the key of success, It's a long journey and maybe the pleasure of the road is more exciting than to get to the top

My dear, patience is very important and we should know how to maintain our patience. Patience is also a skill. Patience creates confidence, best skills and thoughtful outlook on life. Patience leads a person to wisdom and success.

1: Make yourself wait, the best way to practice patient is to make yourself wait.

2: Stop doing things which are not important.

3: Make your self relax and take deep breaths.

Thank you

I thank you first.  You have presented a very beautiful thing to us. First of all, we have to have faith and confidence in ourselves.  We can't go without a hull. We have to show patience.  We must always keep ourselves fresh if we are to have the strength of patience.  Don't get angry. We will be able to reflect ourselves more through your post.

You are right. The person who applies these 7 suggestions in his life will definitely be a very successful person. So although these suggestions may seem simple, they are actually things that can completely change our lives. I wish everyone success.

yes without patient no one become successful .At the start of any field is difficult but one must be persistent and have believe that he will become successful then due to his persistancy one day he will become successful .

• +5 1

Being patient is the biggest characteristic of cryptocurrency trader. lack of temperament and performing desperate moves can leaders to lose or capital completely or partly.

• +3 1

The question u asked is ok one of my favorite because i also personally want to build patience in my self my friends are always complaining about me that i often get panic and i could not control myself but the best way to control the patience is to read verses. Thanks if u like my opinion so let me know.

The stage you have to exercise patience is when you are making your free 100 post because you won't be paid for it but when you start making your 20 daily post that will be when you will earning. Every one in this forum go through same stage so please be patient.

• +1 1

Dear friend
All work must be done with care,
Otherwise, success will never come. All online activities, including trading, need to be taken care of,
But keep in mind that what you are doing is right, if it is wrong, you will not get payment even if you wait.

Patience  is very important  for success. Without patience we cannot be successful. If we want to make more money by investment  or trading. For this patience is also needed. All successful  members of cryptotalk become successful  with patience. Follow its rules with patience.

Hey Dear some people have no patient in them and they want to get things done in no time.Sometimes it works but many a times it seems impossible.So when it does not work the people who are not patient get depressed and feel sorrow.But i suggest them to be patient.Then can become patient by making them habitual of glung things late done.They should have trust in platfom that it will definitely it will give them a fruit one day.

I don't think that someone can get patients by itself I think it is a god gifted thing to a person. you can create patience in yourself you not need to be worry about what you've done in the past, if you feel a loss then you think always positive. We must always be positive in life.

• +1 1

We can build patient in us by trying to always calm our self down whenever we are in a difficult situations and we have to know that it is the key to success 

Yes i agree with you in this post.It is very important to have a patient in our life Because those who work patiently succeed in life.Because if you want to succeed in the crypto industry, then you should be patient and with the patient you will definitely succeed. thanks

Patience is a moral quality of human beings.  This is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program.  And you have to do everything quietly to make it so you can make money.

Patience is the main thing that everyone have to fix in their mind if you are a crypto trader patience make a man successful in some situations specially when your are panic your mind can take wrong decision so be patience in trading and good thanks to you for such an amazing topic.

Here are four ways you could be patient! 

Best way to make you patience is to make yourself to wait.

Be mindful of the things which makes you impatient.

Take deep breaths.

Stop doing what you don't need to do.

Yes dear it is naturally different people have different structure so everyone mind has contain different characteristics so patience is very important for our life in every situation if you have this you never lose dear

• +3 1

For happy life patience is very necessary in life. Sometimes those people who work with patience they get a reward and become a successful business man or person. If you don't work with patience it leads you to loss and you will be syco in your life. So always work with patience. 

Yes mate you are very right that Patience is the key to success that if we have patience while doing trading in cryptocurrencies we can earn good profits for example if we buy a coin at low rate and then we must have to be patient to wait for its increment. Then we can get good profit from it.