Is it chance? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The world is rapidly starting to switch to electronic currencies,
Technology and crypto development must be followed up quickly because some are no longer dependent on fiat currencies,
You should diversify and have a little bit of all available currencies in order to make doing business easier.
A great post to hear that Germany has started to deal in crypto in the shops.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Nowadays, many people are earning money by working online at home due to coronavirus and knowing that there is a good website on which you can easily work, this is cryptotalk , you will be work on it easily and  so get withdrew your money . Its wallet is secure. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency adoption has not increased and this is sad because we wanted to be using these crypto for our daily lives too, however what we see is only speculation and little adoption. On Bitcoin it is an asset now and nothing to do with the past, not used as  a currency anymore and fees are blocking any way of being used. Perhaps with lightning network things will change as we hope for the massive adoption and use of ln wallets.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:05 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

The whole world's people are suffering a big disaster. Now it's a international disaster, I think you already guessed what I am saying. Today I experienced a new thing, I went a shop of Berlin for buying some foods after buying the food  when I gave the papper money but he didn't take it and ask me about digital currency. Actually I first time experienced it, before it no one didn't want this. So i think it's a best time to achive the extensive use and extreme trust of it. Please share what you think.

Nowadays many people cannot go out for the corona virus and even people are afraid to transact with money because if the virus spreads.So now is the right time to use cryptocurrency because if we use cryptocurrency now, it will not be able to spread the virus.You are right in the current situation we can use cryptocurrency. If all stores use cryptocurrency then it will be much better for us.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:05 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

The whole world's people are suffering a big disaster. Now it's a international disaster, I think you already guessed what I am saying. Today I experienced a new thing, I went a shop of Berlin for buying some foods after buying the food  when I gave the papper money but he didn't take it and ask me about digital currency. Actually I first time experienced it, before it no one didn't want this. So i think it's a best time to achive the extensive use and extreme trust of it. Please share what you think.

Yes my dear friend the whole world it is suffering with the big disaster and this pandemic take many problems with it yes digital currencies is a very good way to transfer money from one place to another .

• +2 2

At the present time, the whole world is convinced that digital currencies are the most appropriate solution for all transactions because they are digital and cannot transmit the virus like securities.

The end of the cash is closer, and this also gives cryptocurrencies a big impact as they will be used instead of cash for transactions that could be done to avoid taxation and this is why governments want to pass KYC to all crypto wallets, the reason for digital currencies it is the taxation and the evaders to be found, although if they replace paper currency with crypto they will be harder to found.

• +1 2

What exactly digital money didn't you ask? I mean where is the rest of the story? Did you pay him with Doge or another cryptocurrency? Did you not have any crypto in your mobile wallet or don't even have one. I don't understand a lot from this post.

• +1 1

I learned from friends that there are many countries, cities, banks, and supermarkets have begun to deal in cryptocurrency, and this is a good thing for all of us and is really profitable, and you have to work more seriously to produce bitcoin because it will indeed be the currency of the future.

I think that many shop owners will soon be asking for crypto payments and fill their shops with Bitcoin accepted stickers. They should have done that already as many crypto owners are looking for shops to use their crypto without the hussle of having to move at an exchange to sell and then send some back to the bank. And without having to repeat this very often.

• +1 1

Right now people are doing most of the trusts in digital currency or in cryptocurrencies because it is only read in your account in a safest form. At the moment some people want to make the currency a paper free currency, then those organizations are trying to make people come to the digital currency. And owner of digital currency in the title for he wants to invest in his currency, trading will be business, then he will succeed 

• +1 1

Yes physical money  can transmit the virus more easily as compared to digital currency that's why it is a good time for the world to adopt the digital currencies as normal payment system.

• +1 1

Physical money can transmit the virus more easily than digital currency, which is why it is a good time for the world to adopt digital currencies as a national payment system.  If you can post well on a regular basis, you can make a lot of money in a short period of time.

• +1 1

It is very good for the digital currency to be used in daily payments, as it is an easy and better thing, especially in the Corona epidemic, as it fulfills the conditions of spacing and non-touch
Today's situation largely indicates a wide spread of cryptocurrencies in the world 

• +1 1

That's good and progress to cryptoworld, during the pandemic using cryptocurrency helps to reduce the spread of the virus because it help to reduce physical contact during making exchange. 

• +1 1

It a very nice idea if our government can adopt the system of using cryptocurrency money. Because this time around the world is facing pandemic challenge, and cryptocurrency system will help in reduce the spread.

• +1 1

I think that this pandemic has pushed more and more people to accept crypto currency as a means of payment and that is why we are now seeing bitcoin's price increasing very rapidly.

• +1 1

I also support the use of digital currencies in day-to-day trading and in buying and selling operations, but the prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile and not stable like paper currencies, so some companies, banks and many government sectors in many countries have adopted the cryptocurrency and this is after these countries took measures, but in normal markets such as clothes  And food, how will buy and sell in cryptocurrency

On 4/29/2020 at 1:05 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes dude you are right that as pandemic situation is present and people are afraid of coronavirus so use of paper currency is avoided.and that's why they are focusing on cryptocurrencies and it is also a good thing to motivate and to promote digital currencies.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Well I believe, one day digital currency will overtake paper money. Because almost all the countries of the world has started embracing digital currency. So this is a clear indication that the use of digital currency has increased. Always welcome

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, my friend, the use of tangible currencies has decreased dramatically due to the spread of the Corona virus and the presence of cryptocurrencies that have replaced physical currencies and this is good for us as some stores and companies have begun to recognize cryptocurrencies and they are dealing with them where I can buy what I need through my cryptocurrencies without the need To convert it into tangible currency

On 4/29/2020 at 9:05 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Wao thats surprising friend, though I have been really optimistic about the acceptance of digital currency as a standard means of transportation in our environment, however it's acceptance at the restaurant will really be a cool experience, hope to experience that too

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a wonderful thing, and it is developing in a wonderful electronic way, my friend. Working in digital currencies at the present time is a great opportunity that we must not give up because it will get great fame and deal with it in most countries, large stores and restaurants.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:05 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yeah now  days most shopping centers and Walmart uses cryptocurrency as a payment options, but to spike the trues using cryptography for shopping is not profitable for use because we all can see that most cryptocoins like bitcoin and etherum are increasing so if we buy something with thus currency's we may lose some moneys.

To anticipate contracting the disease, people no longer use banknotes as transactions because they are vulnerable to viruses. The use of cryptocurrency is an alternative for many people today, this is an opportunity for cryptocurrency to become a financial alternative. Although digital fiat still exists, crypto is a second alternative.

• +1 1