I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

The topic that attracts me and requires thinking about it is, in my opinion, which should be commented on, in addition to being of usefulness and importance. I do not differentiate between more or less responses. Rather, this lies according to the value and usefulness of the topics.

• +4 1

Yes, I also like to reply on those topics. Because people will notice my reply. I noticed that on some topic people reply too much that's why nobody notice or don't like to  learn all comments. Thank you so much for your topic.  Good luck. 

Hello my friend I also like to respond to topics that have fewer responses to motivate the author of the post to complete in a positive spirit, and because he does not have much information, so enter to give him what I know of experience good luck

Yeah sure. Dear sir, I also prefer to give comments on that post which is based on knowledge and experience. 

We are all here as a family of crypto talk so we like each other. Then we all become successful people of this forum.

I also appreciate the new user for their work hard. Give respect to every member. 

Amm no i don't see that how much replies does topic have. I only see that how much informative and a unique post it is. Because unique and informative posts are the posts which deserve the reaction and reputation. I don't comment by seeing the replies on a post. I comment on a post which reflect tha hard work and unique thoughts of creater.

My friend, its not all about replying to topics with less replies. Its all about replying to topics that are interesting, meaningful or has something to offer. Most topics with large replies are because the topics are interesting. So if the topic is interesting and has a small reply,  i will definitely reply to it.

In my opinion dear friend strategy on making comment to those topic that is useful and also have less comments. It is for us to avoid duplication of thoughts give to the topic. And that's always i do on making comments in this forum.

Yes My Friend it's good thinking that you should appreciate that useful topics which have best information but are not getting attraction you should help them by posting comments on less replied topics also it would be helpful to hardworking person which deserve that. 

No I don't like it, because who's topics that has less replies is not good for me.l prefer to reply on more replies topics that's why these topics have a lot of information and knowledge and also have good ideas.So I like to reply on more replies topics.

Hello my friend, responding to her comments topics a little is a good thing, especially if the content of this post is useful and comments on it. We help the member to work more on new and useful topics and give him the appropriate reputation for the post.

English: For me to agree with you because if she replies a few likely large to be published talking about something difficult don't know most people in the community, which lends itself to excelling and applicants to compete and require significantly between some and I like watching them become like them a person distinct.

That's was a very good idea. I also reply on good topics whatever they have no replies because i think we should support positivity and spread the good nature with everyone .

There are lots of members who reply on that topics which have more than thousand replies or only in hot topics but i think it's our duty to give reply everyone.

Hello mate,

I always choose to reply to a topic  or post  that i think  will be useful  for  me to increase my positive reputation .and i think we have to choose to a topic  that we fully understand and and we were able to respond well .it will be very beneficial for us.

It is also a better idea to complete our daily posts. But for me, I don't see the number of replies on the post, because I just read the title and get interested into it. Then I read the content of the topic and find useful information, or give the answer if the question is asked in the topic