I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I also have the same strategy as I mostly respond to the posts which has less replies so that the creator could respond me back and my comment can get the attention.

I agree with you, there are topics that did not obtain their right to respond by offering useful content, and there are also those who have topics and need to answer their questions, you are doing the right thing.

I prefer to reply on topics I have enough knowledge about. No matter how many replies it has, if I know something that someone needs to know I'll write it down. As I'm a beginner I don't know much information about certain topics so I prefer more reading than replying so that I can get information about crypto.

On my part, I prefer to respond to topics that you find meaningful and contain useful information for me. I give my opinion on them. I hope that everyone will benefit.

I like to respond to questions based on themes because that is what I find most useful. I don't mind if there isn't much of a response. It's fine if I state what's on my mind or if I believe my response would be beneficial to them.

In fact, I initially search for topics that I feel fully able to provide assistance, and other topics I benefit from members' posts and interactions

Very good initiative dear this is good for helping the new members and useful for thier.In this way they can got good reputation and positive feedback.So try to helping other in these busy day's.

That's right, because we have more opportunities for those who enter the topic to respond, to benefit from our comments, so it is good that we look for the topics that have fewer comments.

It's ok to support the posts that have a few replies, that's a good thing for you and the owner of the post, but in my personal opinion I'm going to reply to the useful posts, even if the wording is too much or too little, that doesn't matter.

Welcome, my friend. In fact, for me, I do not care about the issue of the number of posts. I am looking for important topics that can be taken and conveyed through which the benefit and I can participate in them, as well as topics in which there is a lack of ideas and explanation.

Same here, it's pointless to try to answer to something that has over 100 answers already, especially when it's about some specific question that has already been aswered 10 times.

. But don't really see that how many replies are there in the forum or the topic. Whichever topic i feel like is important and i have not visited in the topic , then i just go to that and started replying to that.

There is no difference between the topics that contain a lot of responses and the topics that respond little, it depends on the quality of the post and not its comments and also depends on the experience of the members, so you can say 50% of new members cannot comment on every post they encounter

• +5 1

I want to send my opinion more on topics which I find them more informative and useful. And I also reply to all newcomers' questions, because I like to help them and encourage them to make effort to understand cryptocurrency well.

For me, I search for the important topic and write the topic with which I can add an idea or discuss it so that I can benefit greatly and understand that I am thinking correctly regardless of the posts on the topic are few or many.

• +4 1

I also like to reply on those topics which have less reply. I give reputation those who deserves and no one can give reputation. It is a help for those who deserves but didn't get reputation and replies.most of members comment at only old post .

Hello there, pal! I personally enjoy responding to issues that are relevant to this platform and assisting others so that we can all learn from one another and thereby further our knowledge of cryptocurrencies. As a result, the posts should be positive, and a warm welcome to the entire group is extended.

Personally, I search for a useful topic that attracts my attention, write about it and give it a positive evaluation, because it deserves it, and at the same time if I encounter a bad topic, I put a negative evaluation, to motivate it to improve its topics, this is how I write in general, I try to spend more Time in the forum, to search for more topics.

Dear friend

My strategy in the website is to look for the post with the most replies because I think it contains more useful information than the post with least replies.
I will try your strategy in the future then I can decide.
Thank you and hope you have a great life.

Edited by JohnBlack1990

Well my friend if we comment on a less replies topics then there is a chance to get good number of reputation. Of course the topics must have to be useful. We have to check out that the is useful or not before replying. Besides I would like to reply in a hot topics because hot topics are always considered as useful topics.

I am always looking for important and new topics constantly, apart from the responses that contain this. My method accepts my regards and thank you

I tend to reply to posts that question a thing I have the answer for, especially if they don't have many answers. Or I reply to a post that has some good and useful information to me which answer some earlier questions I have. 

Edited by Reham Fares