I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

It has some benefits, like people will see your answer more often and if it is usefull people will give you a lot of likes. However, if theme is gonna be deleted, you will be out of payment. 

I'm just  replied such posts which  are  useful. Most  of  the  questions  are  surrounded  in my  mind  and  I got  my  answer  from  such posts. Sometimes m satisfied by others  opinions  and  sometimes  m confused but  all  this  process  makes  me acknowledged 

Edited by Anu1979

I simply look for the subject that is valuable and is meaning ful for other people. I dont feel that making a decision about the theme and afterward remarking by observing its post check is idiocy. On the off chance that the post is helpful and you have a few perspectives on it you should remark.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I normally reply topics that have more replies and followers I do think that the topic will not be deleted  because most of the newly created topics some times get deleted. 

My friend, I always try the topic which is beneficial for me so that I can get something and comment on my topic about my knowledge And I try to comment as best as I can on such topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is a nice approach, mate. Congratulations on your take about this. Commenting topics with few replies, it is a nice way to encourage content creators to keep making an effort for bringing up relevant information ini the forum, assuming the quality of the topic is above average. Surprisingly, I've come across several generic topics dealing with trivial matters that literally have hundreds of replies, and contrastingly, I have also seen topics that bring up interesting information that could be hotly debated, that barely get any reply. I always try to comment on such topics and react positively to them. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/26/2020 at 4:37 PM, Nishat_Tasnim_002 said:

I always replies logical topic.There is no matter how much replies are there in this topic.But i always write useful,meaningful and informative topic which is more helpful for other members.I will try my best to do write quality type posts.

I also do like you, it doesn't matter how meany replays did the post have,  i only replay and comment on topics with good content and posts that have good things., because if i replay to a posts that are low quality thy will get deleted and also my comments too.

I reply to topics I have adequate knowledge and information about and I am very sure people can learn from.it doesn't matter if it has more replies or not. It's better to reply to topics with content instead of more replies.

Normally i don't care whether a topic has less replies or more and topic is useful or not. I just read the topic and analyze that whether i have enough information and knowledge about this topic. If have enough useful information then i comment on that topic. 

But i have noticed one thing that you get more ratings on a comment which is commented on a topic with less replies.

• +3 1

Any beneficial contents that need to be treasured and sufficient helpful for the opposite individuals i chose the ones subjects due to the fact from there I can also get some more know-how with a purpose to be beneficial for me in addition to my experience that i'm giving there it will likely be beneficial for other members this is the main factor about this campaign sharing and getting to know from each different.

Its your personal choice.But i think if the pst is legit and you are sure about that information and something to it you can do it.The number of repiles should not matter.All of us came hare to share our opinion doesnot matter it has a low reply count.

• +3 1

Replying on topics that has less reply could be a way of motivating the writer  and to keep he/she encouraged and untracked , maybe the writer could be a newbie or has less followers.

• +2 1

Yes we should also reply these topics which you find useful and informative . That's is better for us because if we create post on useless and meaningless topics then our post will be deleted from admins when they delete the useless and meaningless topics . That's why choose always useful and informative topics if they have  less reply or more reply  and create informative and useful posts .

• +1 1

I prefer on topics that I find useful. the most important thing is we have to look at the quality of the topic we want to comment with. I cannot respond to only difficult topics that's why do not create poor quality posts.

• +1 1

Actually each user has distinct distinct take a look at , we know it's intuition best of man. So I admire for your way. Normally I comment in a post wherein I even have sufficient expertise and whic has more replyer because I can know many things about that. Thanks to all.

Every post here is important.  Posts that provide information and are useful to take on very important topics are easily accepted by people.  He will get more acceptance in the post.  And fame can be achieved easily.  And in the post where there are less comments, highlight the more advanced and important aspects so that it easily gives priority to the people.

I make posts about things that we can gain knowledge and experience, or that people like to do.  My main purpose is to gain knowledge from here, so I like to work with time.  We try to make good comments so that we can gain fame

Yeah its everyone preference what they like . I choose those posts on which I have a bit of knowledge . Bcz I want to gave a bit of knowledge to others . I don't want people reads my useless comments. And say bad things about me. So I prefer those posts that I have bit knowledge about that

I always reply to the topic on which I think I will share my knowledge and I will gain something.I never thought that very few people would reply to it and I will not do it but I do because I share my knowledge if I know about this topic.If there is a short reply then we reply on this topic so that the new member coming will also know about this topic and their knowledge will also increase so we should reply on this topic also if we  You know about it.

Hi. i am new here just three days before i joined the platform. i need some replies and community to up my profile. i work on crypto talk regularly and hope for well. The users thats joined the crypto talk about one year ago they helped the new ones. because in start every user need motivation to work. 

I comment on that post which has useful content and I have also some information about that post. Weather that post have less replies or not. It doesn't matter your basically content matters rest of all. And this way we can learn very well about different things. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, malik6314193 said:

I sort out topics withs more views and replies and i respond to that topics Because such topics have little chance to delete so i answer such topics. 

Same here.  I do post which topics have more replies. And also in hot topics i love to do reply.  I afraid to reply on a topic which has a less reply, if it would be delete then our post would be also delete.  

On 4/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, malik6314193 said:

I sort out topics withs more views and replies and i respond to that topics Because such topics have little chance to delete so i answer such topics. 

Same here.  I do post which topics have more replies. And also in hot topics i love to do reply.  I afraid to reply on a topic which has a less reply, if it would be delete then our post would be also delete.  

That is very generous of you but people usually tend to avoid that because they think it is safer to comment on topics that has more replies. this way they think they guarantee the topic is not deleted and their comments are not gone with it, either. however I agree with you. when commenting I think we should choose the ones with not much replies but check if the topic is informative. because these kind of topics are always considered useful by the moderators and they are never deleted

Hello everyone replying a topic with less replies is going to give that person motivation to keep on doing good, believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve, you could earn money and knowledge