I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I think the useful topics should not be having less replies they rather have more than usual replies and you should consider this with your sense too that which one is useful and which one is not.

Hye dear you are right.i also comment here but i dont care of that post commend less or more i commnt on useful topic and we should also focus on this not others.if post is useful then must comment on them.ifpost not useful dont commnt on them.

• +2 1

I think more or less replies are not much things to view about.We should reply on the basis of quality of content of post.We should keep in view that the post to which we are going to reply is useful or not.It will increase your confidence.we should reply to those posts to which we are informed and have enough knowledge about that.

Hello friend, i often do like that but i give most importance to the useful topics and to the beginners doubts.i really like this forum because we all can discuss our doubts and views related to the topic cryptocurrency in this forum.

Edited by Edwin john

It is nice to answer topics with few answers. In fact, if the topics are useful, he's good to answer. I reply to many topics in the forum. It would be better if there is a relevant answer.

For me, the number of responses or comments on the topic is not important, but the important thing is that I can express my opinion and write an appropriate and useful response and provide useful information.  And I don't think anyone else has the same idea that I have in the same form.

My own case is different. I do comments on every topics that provide meaningful guide and information about cryptocurrency. Some post may have few reply and it might be good enough to rely on while some post may be meaningless and still famous

I think replying on topics that has less replies gives one the privilege to make impact on the topic. I like to comment on topics that has impacted knowledge in me on Cryptocurrency.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I like your way as we should only like those posts which are relevant and informative because this amazing platform wants valuable and quality content.

I would like to publish more posts on topics which I find them more useful and informative. And I like to reply on the comments with misunderstanding content, I suggest you if you think the topic is going to be a part of forum then you can answer it anyway.

• +1 1

I think in my experience I don't care that which post have less replies and also which post have most replies I only focus on a topic that which is interested for a reply.

• +1 1

There are many posts, even though there are many comments but I find it difficult to understand I will not comment, I do not create poor quality posts

I like replying on topics that i notice helpful. i do not care if several or less reply it have. For me, if i will state what's on my mind or i believe my reply is helpful they notice, it is fine.

It is a good strategy on making comment to those topic that is useful and also have less comments. It is for us to avoid duplication of thoughts give to the topic. And that's always i do on making comments in this forum.

My method is not the same as yours, but I liked your style so much that it had never crossed my mind before

Actually, I search for interesting topics and share it. 

• +5 1

But I think that you should reply on the topics that have more replies as compared to the other posts. The reason is, many posts are being deleted and our comments are automatically deleted. A post with more than 500 replies has less chances to be deleted.

Topics with few responses have two reasons. Either the topic is difficult to understand and needs people with great experience to respond to it, or it is bad and may be deleted at any moment, and therefore the majority avoid responding to it, so this point must be taken into consideration.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

@Ch Ayyan your method to do post isn't bad it helps to gain reputation but I tried to do opposite as I do comments on such posts older then a week or with hot replies I think by this my comment can engage more people and can get high reputation

I am not looking for those topics with few comments,
I never search for topics,
Rather, I browse the forum and most of the sections and read some topics and share my opinion or respond to a specific inquiry.
Sometimes I find good and useful comments, and I just evaluate them and I do not comment on them,
I do not target certain topics for comment, but I try to participate in the topics I know about the most.

• +2 1

My friend I always  replied on  topics that I know about information and I have experience of it and I don't care if it has alot of comment or little.  The most important the benefit post 

I prefer to replies on those topics which was unique and different from others. And very useful topics for our members and for the cryptotalk. So i suggest you all to reply on those topics which was very very useful. Thanks 

Well I make random decisions as to what topic to comment about. I think I love your way. It will gets more attention than comments in a topic that has numerous replies already.

But nevertheless, the primary thing is to post quality contents. So let all try to post quality contents, the attention will still come.

I reply to that topic that I find useful. I aboard commenting in the topic that I don't have good knowledge. And if I am interested in a particular topic that I don't know of or I land something new from that topic then I give my sincere thanks. So in the end I can say I will reply any topic that is useful to me.

I think the most important thing is we have to look at the quality of the topics. I don't really see that how many replies are there in the forum or the topic. I usually chose those topic that is old.Because  i can guarantee that post will not be deleted but as much as possible i only chose those old topics that still needs on some other information.

• +1 1