I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I also think so that we should reply on that topic which has a lesser views and we should also try to motivate him by giving him positive reputation.

If your post is not getting liked, it doesn't mean that this post is useless.

Maybe there is another reason because of which many member can't get acess to that post.

Your point is right. But many times it is seen that if you comment on a post with less replay, they are deleted. I am not sure whether it is my mistake or not.This can be noticed. So I try to give my opinion in the posts with more replays.

Yes it has a lots of advantage, most of time i do it but sometime also i avoid from replies earlier on few topics. Because there are a lots of topics seems like duplocated or almost similar. If it get deleted then our comments also get deleted among it. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I like to reply to a topic that people rarely reply to Because I want to help those who come new.He will be encourage if we reply to this topic.We must reply to the topic as he creates it for help.This is a great platform to help others.We must also see if that topic is important.If you reply to us on this topic, our own reputation will bad. Cryptotalk always gives people a good knowledge.

• +5 1

Yes.I like to do it too.But many times it seems that I prefer the topic and there is no scope to reply to that topic anymore.If there are less comments on a topic, there is a lot to say about that topic.Again, if there are more comments on a post, then it can be seen that there is nothing new to say on the subject.Because what I'm going to say is what others say.So I like to go there and comment if there is less comment on a post.

Hello friend, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I am still learning, so I search for topics with a title that attracts me and I enter it, my goal now is to learn more about the cryptocurrency and the world of cryptography

Hi mate. That's very kind of you because many people don't tend to reply to topics with few replies with fear of the topic to be erased by the moderators. I myself choose the topics with lots of replies but it is good to hear you do just the opposite. Perhaps I will try doing that. Have a nice day mate

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

All the users have different mind set to leave reply on posts. My priority is to reply on posts having information about this platform like:

1) How we can set our goals on cryptotalk 

2) What benefits will we get while working on cryptotalk

3) Motivational posts 

including all other informative posts which can help beginners to become successful here. 

Yes, that's what I want too.Because you will see that when there is more comment in a post then there is nothing new to say in that post and in the post which has less reply there is some information which will benefit others.So I always try to comment on the topic I know and if there are less replies, I must do comment on that post.By doing this, my comments will be noticed by everyone and I will go so that people can learn something from my comments.

I am not agree with this i only reply on that topics about which i have knowlwdge and i can write about that topics in a bmuch batter way as compare to reply on that topics about which i have no knowledge. 

Its not necessary to reply at the posts which contains less replies its not gives you benefits that your putting reply at low value or unuseful posts rather you should choose the constructive post which has something new for you. Take a eye view all topics which contains good informations then react to them. 

Reply on the the most comments it not matter the actual matter is what you type if you type useless post then it will be deleted so keep type good comments not for see more comments of others. 

• +1 1

I answer those point which is effectively understanding by me and I offer response of theme in right manner instead of against substance of subject. I answer those point where are numerous individuals answering in light of the fact that group we get additional information with goving answer.

I don't think reply number matters . Good topic matters.  If your topic is good and useful to others reply will increase automatically.  I reply on those topic which are useful and good to me. Because this forum how it works. Do useful post. 

• +1 1

I think it depends on your personal opinion.But if you think tha post is usful,it has a good content and you have to add or share something about it you can post one that.It doesnot depend on if it a a low or high reply count.

• +1 1

I also love to replies on such topics that have very comment counting. But I also know that such kind of topics are really useful, but nobody cares about it. But we give full reputation points on that useful topics.

• +3 1

I'm also follow is this trick . It's a good way for us in this way we can reply the post and the question asked by the member. Some time many post are useful and informative so I learned about these post. I used this method for some post and remaining post I replied on the button of the next unread topic.

I respect the way you share your opinion, my friend. For me, I try to make my comment useful to others, that is, to comment on a post that searches in an area that I think I am familiar with, regardless of the number of comments. all the respect.

I comment on topics that are useful and informative. If not, I will not. Because if I post on useless topics, then the topic moderator will delete it and my post will also be deleted. So we must refrain from posting on useless topics.

Well the genius behind topics that dont have too much replies is that you are able to make some good comments that are followed by how good your rating comes, everybody who passes  through your trading forms of trading there is a chance that they are going to rate your post

I totally agree with on this mate. Topics that has less replies which is educative and informative gives one the chance to learn from the few members replies on that topic compared to the topics that has much replies which most of the replies will be of the same content. Replying in topics with less replies makes one to have different views of members opinion on that topic.

it is very good that we should apply it to the other posts who are getting less reply that we should try to motivate him to do the work and we should try to encourage them that they are doing good thing.

So it is a very good idea that we should reply to those topics with the less comments.

I like to comments on such a post which has less comments because less comments mean less knowledge so i comments on less comments post to post a creative information for new members

My main concern is topics that are constructive and valuable for commenting, I chooses topics to reply not old neither new but useful topics worth of learning. This relevant topics will equip sound knowledge of crypto currencies in you within short period of time.