I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I think we should reply on the topics with more and more replies. In my opinion, such topics are hot topics. On the other hand, we can also reply on topics with less replies.

Hy mates I hope you have a great day I want to ask that if you comment on a account post which has been banned you don't get paid for that 

I would say that ,,, comments on the subject are not important.  Rather the important thing is the content of the content.  Isn't it useful?  Repeatedly?  If you repeat and comment on unnecessary topics, this topic will be deleted and thus your comment will be deleted, so don't forget to comment only on prominent topics.  Commenting on a post with fewer comments will also allow people to see and share their contributions on the subject.

@Roykhan obviously my dear, This is great work for every people in this world. People are making new topic for learning purpose. Always try to write useful post on new topic. I also like to reply on less replies topic. You can get more and more reputation for those post.

Edited by Emma Wilson

Well, dear responding to topics that have few responses, I think it is a great encouragement from you to the owners of these topics to trust themselves more. As for me, I respond to the topics that attract me to them and be sure of my information about them. 

Its good job bro but I have not much experience so I replied on the topic which I can understand easily and I do explain good and easily I read comments for knowledge and do explain with own knowledge 

I want to comment on that post which has less comments because provide your knowledge where it is needed 

If you comments on post that have thousands of responses 

Your recommendation will not be observed their by every people 

Less Comments post is suitable where your knowledge is viewed by may people's 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a great day I want to ask that if you comment on a account post which has been banned you don't get paid for that 

Do you mean posts that where created by banned member, then the answer is you will get paid there is no restriction for commenting on banned persons topic, the only sections that don't pay is some sections like off topic.

It is something very good to realize this, since many people look for many topics in the forum, and with the answers they have very good answers to the doubts that they can have, also to value to the contents that are of high quality since it helps a lot to the creators.

It can be noticed in the forum that there are less answers to some issues. It is difficult to post to other members due to lack of good ideas.  I think if I respond to them, then other members of the forum will be able to post with skill after receiving my post.

14 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

I also prefer it for two reasons: the first reason is that I love being one of the first to answer or answer questions and the second reason that I sometimes forget if I have responded to this topic previously and if there are many responses it is difficult to know that. If there are few responses, you can find out easily.

I also like responding to new topics but for now I prefer responding to old topics because most of the new topics this days are being deleted after few days and for that reason you will not get payment, old topics are more safe to respond to this days.

• +1 1

I prefer replying on topic which have give knowledge .I think we want to give replying who posts gives a lot knowledge information and useful for everyone We should encourage good posts .

Thank you 

• +4 1

I prefer to respond to the old topic as there is a risk of deleting the new topic. I try to comment on a 7 day old topic. I want to finish my first 100 posts soon. I spend as much of my time in this forum as possible to increase my knowledge.

Actually replies on topic that have less replies will not make you to get more reputation on your own post,If you want to replies to a topic make sure it's where there are many repliers.so for that you should be looking for useful and meaningful replies to comment.

Good day every one.i don't care wether the topic has less reply or more.basically I prefer to reply to that topic which is useful just in one site.so by ignoring more replies I prefer to reply useful topic.

I do not mind to create replies on topics that have too much replies because  it is important to share our opinions with other members. I also like to make replies on topics that contain questions because I like to give correct tips to other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

I personally, dear colleagues, usually respond to comments and publications that I find useful and important for this great community and its users and as I commented as long as they are useful and constructive
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I prefer useful and informative topics for posting. I do not care about the less or more comments on that topics I only prefer more useful topics and do posts on that topics. and also I prefer those topics on which I have full grip on the knowledge to make my posts useful for others.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Well, replying to topics with less replies is a matter of choice and freedom. It doesn't not increase your reputation neither will you be punish for doing that. It is good to reply to posts with less replies because if your reply or comment is meaningful, others will learn from and that is part of the aims and objective of this platform.

I prefer to write responses to old posts in the forum that have a large number of comments and responses in order to learn well from these useful posts while I write posts in which I explain some information on the topic and therefore I think it is better to save time in writing comments on the topic that he has  Lots of responses as I learn by reading responses to a topic.

Each person has a specific way to write responses or comments or even write new posts, so you see a large number of responses on one topic, but each member expresses his opinion in a different way from the other, so we have more than one opinion and more information from more than one member and learning is easier and faster for that.  I don't think I will care about the number of responses to a topic as long as I write the information and advice I have when I respond to a topic.

Yes me too! I like to reply onthat topic more which has less replies. But mostly I use that topic in which I thought that I will properly answer it. And on that topic in which I have much experience and information.

yes I agree with you, I think we should reply on it because maybe no one give the answer of the question, we should focus if the topic is useful because sometimes this kind of posts will be deleted

Yes you are right we should reply on that topic that are useful yes no doubt it is the best and not see less reply or more it is not logic the main thing is that you should reply on the useful post yes.

• +1 1

It good ,yes so many topic have good content ,but have low quantity of replies. So we can make that type of topic more hot by our replies.  If topic and content is good then must be replies. So with this you can earn more and can get more reputation. So try such topic which all about this forum and provide unique knowledge. 

• +1 1