I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Yes, if we want to reply to a question then we must click on the reply button then an icon will come up and go down from there.  We then have to click on the answered the topic below, if we click there, we have to write our opinion, then if we submit, our post will be replied.

Normally, I don't think so, I'll comment only in that post which is valuable and meaningful, we should go through with other arguments and experience. And also share our experiences 

• +1 1

In fact every abuser has something else atypical investigation we be knowledgeable about it's instinct property of male hence I value to your way. habitually I mention in a declare in which I retain sufficient realization and which has supplementary replied as I know how to recognize a lot of gear about that.

• +1 1

We dont have to judge topics my replies we all have to see the topic before ignore and we have to appreciate our members for topics if we appreciate him i know his/her next post will be better

• +1 1

As long as you keep in mind that the topic does not violate the rules of the forum there should not be any inconvenience that you write in those posts. Users are simply not motivated to write or the topic is recent and does not yet have a lot of responses.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I usually response to topics that caught my interest and to topics that I have sufficient knowledge with. Sometimes, I prefer to reply with those topics who are newly posted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend, I always reply to posts which i feel useful and relevant. I don't consider the number of replies anyway, but i often check the date to find whether the topic has lost its relevancy over time. Its nice to know that you post on topics with less replies, because such topics might be unknown to many users, that's why there are less replies. And your replies will be definitely helpful for others to learn.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine. 

This is quite true buddy because this is very important to us by posting in a useful topics so that we can make some discussions and also to avoid being deleted our post, just continue to do posting mate to earn more talk tokens!

• +1 1

A comparatively older topic is best to reply because it is safe from being deleted and due to more views on it on daily basis it is a good idea to reply it to have more reach 

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Reyna said:

This is quite true buddy because this is very important to us by posting in a useful topics so that we can make some discussions and also to avoid being deleted our post, just continue to do posting mate to earn more talk tokens!

Yes choosing a good topic to be reply on is really good choice so we can share out thoughts and experiences in in that topic, we have different experiences so it can be help to elaborate the said topics. No matter if the topic has many replies or not as long as we can relate on that topic it is good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

58 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

I usually response to topics that caught my interest and to topics that I have sufficient knowledge with.

This is good for you buddy! just continue what you're doing in this forum so that you will be getting more reputations and also more earnings but make sure that your post is useful or quality to avoid being deleted.

This is not a bad idea as long as it works for you but to me I don't discriminate as long as the post interest me why not I will make a relevant comments if need be

As for me I like replying topics which I find more meaningful on this platform that also shed light to another individual as a whole.

Whether it is less or much what matters most is it should be a reason post, post that will be beneficial to me and post that will make many members learn, either it is less or much what matters is it should be informative.

I rather prefer posting / commenting on specific topics where i have the experience and knowlege / information to help others in some way and as well as my own self experience where i can get people quoting me and answering back with their own feedback on that particular topic's reply.

Other topics i have no knowledge or i have no clue what to talk about i just ignore them as i would make unmeaningful content.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are definitely my seniors and i really respect them. Yes i also likes to comment on that topics which has less or minimum comments .The topic which has a minimum comments, The moderators can delete it easily and through this way our comments can be deleted without count.

I try to reply the topics that are useful or to the topics about which I've some idea so I can help someone or make a useful comment. We should try To post useful content that should be helpful to others and that should be relevant to the topic rather than useless or wrong information.

I just choose a topic that is interesting to me. Regardless of the number of responses. I try to tell you something useful that I know.

For me its not really that a problem and especially i consider other newbies post sometimes aslong it does make sense within the cryptotalk community and everything as they are starting out we should help them for any way to make them progress something.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend we want to reply on the topics which gives as more information,knowledge and useful to us. We donot rely on the topics which contains less or more replies. We want to consider only the content that they convey that is more important. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Not only you, but many like you want it that way, it's normal for everyone to want to work where there is less work.Everyone likes a topic that is small in size and replacing one's own topic is small.  Even me. 

Good way to supoort newbies.

But that low replied posts are at a high riak of deletion because they were mostly create by newbies without focusing the forum's rules and regulations. I always comment on that post that i supposed to be quality content. 

• +1 1

Hey dear I usually replied on posts which I find useful because I think it's not necessary to reply on posts which has less replies because the main thing is information not reply .

I didn't think about it but i reply to those topics that have more knowledge and useful to me. I don't see that how much replies this topic already have only helpful topics are convenient to me. I think everyone has its own criteria to reply if you have this then it's not bad.

• +1 1