Read also other's replies as well. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

You are absolutely right. Different people give different opinions in one post. We should read everyone's opinion. There is a suggestion from everyone.So we should all read the replay. This will increase our knowledge. We will have more benefits on trading and investment.

We need to read the comments written by others. Because we get ideas from the comments. We provide useful posts and comments. Many people write personal comments on the forum. Everyone is struggling to post quality reviews here.

I would say that there are many experienced ANSUS senior members in this forum.  After posting a topic there will be a lot of important things about those topics that are experienced or people who are experts in this topic, so if we want to know briefly about crypto, we have to read at least some comments of each post.  We can compare each piece of information and find out what is really right and what is not.

• +1 1

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you on that because it increases the experience of the members and gives them knowledge about the rules and prevents them from being banned as well.

Always do good posts and useful . we have to do posts for other people, then we will be very beneficial, we will be able to get information from it and it can be useful to us at any time or at any time, always let us read the post to other people.  

Agree with you, I'm also now not too centered on the principle topic but I see other responses from some users on that subject matter. From the beginning I did now not understand the subject and I study different users' replies and just were given to apprehend what topics were mentioned and what remarks like.

Thanks for sharing your experience . you said well . i we want to learn and instantly enhance our knowledge about this forum we should also  read the other  replies 

Yes you are right friend reading other members reply will really help you in gaining more knowledge and experience in order to make your post more reasonable and educative it will also be a guide to you for understanding the basic concept of the topics of discussion and will make you to be able to say much more about the topic

This is good suggestion as a member in the forum because it will also add to our knowledge as a learner and this also show w really like each other in the group without any selfish interest thanks.

Yes, of course I agree a hundred percent from your point that we should read comments of others, this increases our knowledge and by reading two opinions about one thing and make you thinking different .

I think the reading is the most important thing because by doing it we would be having some good view points too and we will be able to put our reply more correctly.

Hello, if I have had the opportunity to start a small conversation with a colleague from the community, it is a good satisfaction that you feel that someone else is interested in what you have written, and what better way to write you and ask you about it.

I agree with you  reading posts and comments make you learning with short time because there is alot of good information and useful idea  another person talking about your  experience 

Yes of course my friend. We cam learn a lot of information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading most of from the replies of the seniors and experts here. I also read most of the replies of the forum and trust me I have learned a lot of knowledge from the replies. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Whatever you suggested should be appreciated because you told the members the way to learn more. And i too follow this principle so that i can learn more about cryptocurrencies because this is away to earn good in life.

• +5 1

Learn something new and at the same to be related to the topic especially  and i suggested you to read as well others reply and comments while you are making comments on any topic.

I am give a read to the some of others people reply and comments. Through these we can increase our knowledge and learn skills from the others peoples ideas which they shared in the forum.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend said exactly that you should also read the comments of others, this will increase our knowledge a lot and in the second we will get to learn many new things about which we will not even know.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 5:59 PM, Maroua said:

Yes, I do so. Read a few of the others ’comments, especially if the topic is difficult and not understood. I understand it from the members’ comments on the post. Thank you for this advice.

Yes mate the way which you follow is the good way. Reading of the other posts to get idea from it is the very good task.i appreciate you friend.some of the topics are included in the forum which we really don't know.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this is true. Sometimes a question is asked that I do not know the answer to and I want to know, but through comments from other members I can do that, it is something that helps me learn faster

This is good mate, you can also help them to correcting their posts in a particular thread if there are something not good for their ideas or sentences. Happy posting everyone.

Yes i also do the same . In every section if you did not read the topic and other members reply then you can't get anything about on that topic because you have zero knowledge 

Reading other's replies is good for understanding the topic things.If we don't have any kind of idea about the topic which we want to replay we can read some of replies from that post.In that process we can understand which following basics are needed in that topic.

I consider that it is very good what it indicates, since I see many posts that have open questions, some about how to improve in the forum, and others about how to learn about cryptomonies, there are in the forum very expert users that answer with very good content to the questions and doubts that there are in many posts.