Read also other's replies as well. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

normally I do that  i topics after I finish writing my comment especially if there was a discussing between 2 members about some point in the topic because it will give you more explaining if it wasn't explained well , and as you said we gain experience from other people at the same time when we do that

• +3 1

You said right dude I am agree with you we also should do read the others post and comments to get the knowledge the beauty of this forum is it given the knowledge and we should do read the post of others father knowledge

We work in this forum not just for earning but to learn something. If we want to learn something then we have to do the replies as soon as we read the post because the replies also have a lot of good information. Which we can learn in a very short time because it took them a long time to learn but we can find out by reading their post

Yes good post.We have to learn with earning also.But some members just work for earning they donot care about the learning.The crypto forum which is the best Where we can not only earn money but also have knowledge opportunities  here

There are numerous approaches to gain from this discussion yet the simplest way I recommend amateurs use it to zero in on perusing senior individuals posts in any segment we visit since they are the most experienced individuals in the Forum in light of the fact that the more you become familiar with the more you see. Take at any rate 2-3 hours to peruse different individuals posts in the discussion in the wake of finishing your day by day posts for simple learning my companions.

yes.. I don't have much information about the topics but when I read there replies i get the information of what the author is trying to ask and what he is trying to tell. Reading other people replies help us in a good good way. They are source of information and guide as well.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

I think this is a good way to learn more in a short time. If you read all the comments of the post on which you are making your comment than it is very helpful for you to make your comment good and according to the post. It also increase our knowledge and give us information about crypto world. 

This is right mate, you could additionally assist them to correcting their posts in a particular thread if there are some thing now no longer true for his or her thoughts or sentences. It is the platform to learn and correct their information honestly. 

Oh amzaing Dear .What a delicate statement you have made .I salute your thinking .We must read others replies as well.It not only increases our knowledge but it also makes us able to create the usefull posts.We should learn from each other replies.specially newbie must read others members comments and replies.

8 hours ago, Bilal mehmood said:

In this website, we came to know about crypto currency, if we want that topic related full information on before posting, what is the opinion of the people,  its advantages will be that we will post good and outstanding .And you like and comment.And you should also read someone's post carefully.

If we dearth to develop into a further victorious limb next we call for to understand the aged members posts and clarification as effectively as they hold a quantity of comprehension.

Yes I think it is good habit. So I think we should learn the all topics because it is necessary for us and also we should learn all the replies because for this we will got all the knowledge. Other opinion of other people.

• +1 1

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yes my dear it's a best a easy way of learning About the forum and the crypto. If we read the comments of others member it's a good learning process. I always use this way for learning more and more about the crypto. Everyone share their ideas and experience in their posts if we read their post it will helpful for us.

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time

Yeah fellow you are right if we want to learn and improve our skills faster in short time of interval we should spend daily 2 hour on fourm and before writing any post we should read old written comments so that we can get something new and should visit other sections also

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with that we should read the reply of others it will teach us alot. It will teach how to learn and how to correct our mistakes which we are doing in our posts. So we should read the replyes to get more information about the topics. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you.Tge topic creators sometimes askes question,sloution or want to know how others think about it.So in that case reading others reply is myst.And also you cannot get enough info about a subject just only reading the topic headline.In order to gather all Knowledge about it you have to read others replies ass well.This will help you in long run.

Reading the other person,s contents to get the knowledge about that post.The benefit of reading the comments is that if someone have bit a week in english then he can read the other contents how much they explain it and which type we understand that post.Reading process is important for all things.

I agree with you mates,  I also read the replies which gets high ratings. I think useful post and comments gets high rating, Because it is more informative. Informative reply helps me a lot for learning crypto currency. I always read the useful reply properly before writing my comments. 

This is true, in fact, that I read the topics and responses on which I read them in order to understand the topics well and comment on them in a useful and good way.

• +3 1

@Ali33 Dear friends this topic is too old but in the present weak we face this issue because since the company has stopped paying money for reacting, since then we are facing this difficulties so please my advice for every member first read the every reply and press positive like who deserve otherwise dislike or negative like.

Dear friend, this advice is good. I follow it to increase my knowledge and experience in the world of cryptography. I try to benefit from the experience of all members. thank you all.

I deliberate that as soon as you interpret the posts that associates get in touch with on the topics and the responses untaken you will absorb the area supplementary and raise your in a row and in this fashion your answer will be whole and practical.

Whenever i find a post which i cant understand properly so i go other people replies and read most of them and than i understand the purpose other topic so its a good habit to read other replies 

I agree with you. There are a lot of members here posting interesting stuff so don't use the forum for only posting and earning free satoshis. Use the forum for increasing your knowledge about the cryptocurrency world so you can earn money outside of this forum through trading and investing.

Yes it is important for us to always read other people's replies because it will really help us and that is how we are going to know things that we don't have idea on it before and it will also help with our knowledge