Read also other's replies as well. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

In other to get the full detail of a particular subject or topic its is necessary to view and read other peoples comments as well

This is really very beneficial for us. We should also read the comments of others. We can know the opinions of different members by reading their comments and get more information and experience. In this way our knowledge increases tremendously. And we get to learn a lot. Whenever I want to comment on a topic, I first read the comments of other members and get information and express my opinion.

• +3 1

Yes for sure.  All the posts or comments of our senior members and others are very useful. It is the best approach that reading the post and comments of the others for the sake of knowledge. Most our doubts and misconception cleared through reading other works.

• +4 1

That's true men. We don't have to restrict ourselves on the topic alone. Most time some members in the comment sections give some valuable information that is very important. The first time I gat to know about yobit investment box is on the comment section..

In the case of this post, I am 100% sure that any other reply would be far more useful from the post, so for this reason only this member is correct this time, however making a small post like this one and just telling others to read the comments too, is really the most useless active post in the forum.

Greetings to everyone in this platform i am new in the platfom and i srriously need you help to guide me in yhe forum, i do alot of investment on cryptcurrency but i have not been making huge gain until a friemd of mine introducee to the talk forum, I i go for reaserch and i was able to learn liittle about it and i will be much glad to learn more about crypto in the platfom

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Whatever you proposed ought to be acknowledged in light of the fact that you advised the individuals the best approach to find out additional. Also, I also follow this guideline so I can get familiar with cryptographic forms of money since this is away to acquire great throughout everyday life.

This is true, my friend .. When I post on one of the posts, I read the rest of the comments, this helps me to know things that I did not know .. At the same time I avoid falling into the mistake of repeating others' words or imitating them .. Do you believe this ??

In every step we take here, we can benefit ... Yes, there are no limits to learning on the platform at all .. Thank you for this advice, my friend.

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Exactly we should have to read the posts of others its very important for beacuse for doing this we get get to know about many things and get information about crypto and also get to know about cryptocurrencies and for giving a good reputation its also very neccessary to read the posts that the post is useful.or not..so reading of a posts on this paltform is very important in each perspective 

It is absolutely right because sometimes i do not have the idea what the topic is. By reading others views i can easily give my openion about the topic. through reading i  increase my knowledge and  experience.

Yes absolutely right dear . It's good all of you . If replies read then you learn many thing understand post . Valueable for us this method.  I also read replies i get more ideas in my mind about this topic . I seak several things in this site .

Surely if we really want to learn faster on the platform we also try should and read the comments under topics we are trying to comments also on so to gain more additional knowledge base on the topic fast.

Hello my friends, I always read the questions well first and then I give my opinions or answers and check what my colleagues have answered to try not to write the same but sometimes your opinion has a lot to do with what they have already published from my heart experience I try to be well informed about the published topics and then I answer and I always try to make my publications the most understandable.

• +3 1

My friend, you always provide very useful advice for beginners, I read a lot of topics and comments in my spare time, it really helps me to gain a lot of information and experiences that I can use in my work.

I am totally agreed with your openions that we must read others reply before posting our new reply. If we are also thinking the same that has been discussed in the topic again then dont post the same answer.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must always read the responses and actively participate in these responses to gain extensive experience in the field of cryptography, cryptocurrency, money and stocks trading, and be a help for new friends

Yes, this is important in order to know the response to the question contained in the post, you should read the responses well. For me, I do this a lot to learn more through the comments and posts of other members. 

Read also others repky because in this way you will be able to write in a good way. And from this way of writing your posts will be good or it may be according to its demand.

Yes I agree with you I always prefer to read other's replies and comments because that helps me a lot to get the things in short time. Most of my questions get their answered by reading other point of view.

Yes we should also want to read othe friends comments not for the purpose of copying them but for getting some knowledge and good idea from that ..If the post is useful so it will be beneficial for us and we get so many ideas from that 

@Mcd0d0 @Ch Ayyan .. Yes you are right. We should read other comments also. When we open any post, read the post carefully and read others comments also. Than write our own opinion by our mind. If we like any persons comments than we also do the repute. @Crypto123

• Useful or interesting 1

When discussing important topics, you must reply as well as read the replies of others. Because many times other people's replies also contain a lot of important information through which you benefit yourself and others benefit, so try to read the replies of others.

Yes i totally agree with you while posting a comment on a post i also read other's replies and mostly senior members share a lot from the experiences and it really helps.

You are absolutely  right, we should always read others comments and also give good reacts to the good comments.

It would be beneficial for us and for them also.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.