What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

My dear friend, thank you for this wonderful post and for targeted advice that is very useful for members in particular. We are novices. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it.

The fact that am doing everything online and everything am going to do is real time makes it exciting to me.whether am going to make money or not am passionate about what am doing and am loving it.I will try as much as possible to learn a lot about trading and investing in crypto currency.and see the way forward from there

My personally experience the work in the cryptocurrency is that I am making huge profits by working in this field, especially in trading and investment, as it is an additional useful source of income for me and this work has become an essential part of my life as well.

This is a digitall world. So we also use digital means. One of digital mean is crypto currencies. It require less effort and much earn. Firt learn here and then earn. Digital world is full of crypto currencies

Hello my friend, Working in cryptocurrencies is fun and wonderful by asking useful topics, reading publications and answering them, and in this simple way you earn money and be a good job for us under these difficult circumstances.

We all are here to earn money and gain some knowledge about new digital currency. Moreover the increasing value of bitcoin is attracting a huge number of people to work and earn through crypto. This is a very beneficial forum where we can learn and earn alot.

My dear friend you are an active on the forum, and I hope you accept our friendship. Personally, the most important reason that encouraged me to use digital currency is the CryptoTalk forum where I can earn a good income from working in this forum and also learned many things about cryptocurrencies.Jazak Allah ♥️

• +3 1

For my friend, the work is encrypted source of profit is good but not that of without giving attention and to collect the information necessary for investment, it is not easy addition they need a lot of patience and risk, we need to open our brains and hear the owners expertise and experience .

There are many things that push me to cryptocurrencies, the most important of which is its high price a lot, and I hope to invest in it, but also to learn and increase my knowledge, there are few people who know about the stock exchange and cryptocurrencies, but they are increasing, so my goal is to know the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies and to know the movement of their markets and the increase in their value because cryptocurrencies are better.  Of traditional currencies.

Hello my friend
In fact, the encrypted currency is strange for me
I am new in the forum and I'm still writing responses to 100 comments
My friend invited me, at first I did not believe I thought it's the rest of the monument,
But after I told me he gained and gained an honest source, encouraged and decided to start
My primary goal is the money and profit, so I decided to join the world of encryption
I wish you good luck

What drives me personally to work in the cryptocurrency is that I want to make profits by working in this field to fully meet some basic needs, I am a student and I want to earn also with my field of study so that I can meet my needs, for me I will never leave this world,

To be honest because of money I am here to work.  Since I am using the forum I learnt so many things. Before using this I don't have any idea about this that I can also learn. That is very cool.  Good luck guys. hopefully one day everyone will get to reach their goal.

For now, just money to be honest. Will perhaps expect more from it on the future. The moment you get some amount in your wallet, you're indeed motivated to work more and learn more about how to gain profits from trading and investments. 

I am not a new member in this field I am very old member and the thing that encourage me is their future and is the prices of their currencies everyone knows about cryptocurrency and their popularity and this thing also encourage me and I am doing work in it.

• +5 1

as a medical student this forum really gives me time to focus on my study while making money because it doesn't take much time to do it so i become a be top medical student make her own money at home  after she finishes her study

• +5 1

This platform motivate me so much do earn crypto currency because i seen many members they get stable for this platform because in this platform we will learn everything about crypto currency and also learn how can crypto currency is beneficial for us.

Now i am fully involve in crypto earning.

• +5 1

In addition to gaining knowledge in crypto, some earning can also be done.  Which is readily available and beneficial for a student like me.  As a result, I am able to gather a lot of new information about digital currency from here and it is helping to increase my skills.  And this is why I am motivate to work in this forum.

• +5 1

I have consumed much time on the internet looking for legal online work. But I didn't get any benefit than my needs to encourage me to work with cryptocurrency. Because I researched about that it can generate a good amount of income.

• +5 1

At first I was encouraged by my friend to mine Bitcoin in 2015. He also shows me how cryptocurrency works and how can I mine with some computation devices,  Firstly I thought it is hard to mine and learn it but till when I started mining then I found so many benefit from it. after that, Cryptocurrency influences me because of its solid profits. I like its decentralized payment and also bull run season.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For me, I have two motives, the first is to learn about electronic currencies and to trade and immerse themselves with the new generation; The second is to earn some money from the Internet and learn more details

• +4 1

first of all  through cryptocurrency  i can earn  money and huge information seeking platform about cryptocurrency this two things has encouraged me a lot to work here

The most thing which encourages me to work in crypto currency its because i earn money with it and i have made many good things with it. Itvis like that for me as well. I begun just for the profit from investing of bitcoin.   

I have a lot of interest  in the world of crypto. And i want to become  an expert in cryptocurrency. Also i am student, so i want to earn money to bear my college expenses. But now my only dream is to become  a great cryptocurrency expert

I think it is a fascinating industry that provides a lot of opportunities to profit, those are reasons enough for me.

If I talk about myself then lots of earning opportunities and lot of knowledge encouraged me in crypto world. Investing in crypto is much excitement for me the fluctuation of coins encourage me to invest more. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.