What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

My aim for comment in this forum to get motivated . Cryptocurrency this platform is good more opportunities to earn money so many benefits good profit for us .work hardly then achieve to own your goal.

Friends and families are the one that encourage me to crypto talk because there explain to me the benefit of it both academically and financially so that is what impress me to join .

Crypto talk is that kind of platform where people can attract toward it by itself same with me i found them very useful and than becoming attracted to it this is very informative forum of all 

before joining this forum I don't even have concept of the cryptocurrency but after joining this forum I realise that the cryptocurrency is much profitable and preferable in this age. We should understand the importance of the cryptocurrencies. We should learn about the cryptocurrencies and we can get a lot of profit from it can also be adapted as a profession.

• +2 1

No doubt cryptocurrency over the world wide is good platform earn to money . Several people interact also. Motivation things learn several things . Biggest platform.  This technology is awesome. 

To be here in crypto platform is to earn money,that is more of encouraging in the site and now also learning here again keeps encouraging me too,so I think to be here is a privalage to me alsoand happy to be here 

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 4 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 .  𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 . 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞....

I am into cryptocurrency because I want to earn some money and to have knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency people are making money from cryptocurrency these days due to how its price is rising it is easier to do transactions than most banks it also has less charges.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let us be practical, my friends are in the first place. I am here to make money, but through my discussion of some topics in the forum, I liked the idea and liked it, I had another motive for being here, which is learning.

Clearly i am a understudy, so the pulling in figure for me within the cryptocurrencies  are themoney calculate that's effortlessly accessible to be earned from anyplace and in brief time period.

When I heard of cryptocurrency I was so amazed that there is a platform that you can earn money and also invest to make more profit.i have a brother that was doing it and earn very well was able invest as well and I think it's what I can do to add something meaningful to my life.i was so much encourage after I joined and realised it's not just making money but also gaining more knowledge and many things that has impacted positively to my life.

I was encouraged into crypto currency from the experience my brother has shared to me about how he has earned massively due to higher investment rate in crypto currency and Bitcoins wallets.

The very best features of cryptocurrency always encourages me to work on cryptotalk.  These features included earning and learning both.we can learn and earn from the cryptotalk at the same time and that's the very best thing about cryptotalk which encourages me 

Cryptocurrency is good for the economy. It is encouraged me  into cryptocurrency. At the beginning  of cryptocurrencey .i don't know about cryptocurrency . All my focus was how to get money that is why I spend my time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress. I am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency  and know I am happy.

I am sure it is the money of the future I dedicate myself daily to researching the various methods that exist to acquire them and thanks to a friend who recommended this site to me, today I am here with you. My anxiety is that of being able to get to have a true financial freedom. 

Quitely same, years ago one of friends of mine was introduced bitcoins to me, when bitcoin is not while popular I wandering what currencies are they call bitcoins, with all believe I the he wanted to dupe me then I didn't accept for him, Because I'm scard to make investing in coin that I didn't no about, in the next I saw a friend of mine I discovered that he as make it, in that time I moved to him to have little knowledge and experience on bitcoins, he is now teaching me how to firstly have knowledge here.

There are many things encourage me into crypto currency. It is the world best platform i ever seen. It provides me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.I can get more profits by working this site.In the other hand i can get many information and gain more knowledge from this platform. For this reason i am mostly active member in this forum.

There are various good  things which encourages me to work in crypto currency like this forum provides good profit and money to users.you make posts and earn money.from this you get more knowledge about digital assests and wallets.you get intresting and unique things about this forum and also increase your english and writhing skills.

the world of cryptocurrency is now developing very much, studying it, you can get a good additional income, I like to delve into, study and receive income

• +1 1

What encourages me is seeing what Bitcoin could do in the world of finance. Bitcoin right now is much better than gold and more people are now investing on Bitcoin rather than gold. Lots of people are saying that Bitcoin is just a bubble, but now we are witnessing new Bitcoin all time highs and is not going down that hard!

Cryptotalk is very helpful forum without any restrictions for poor and rich people . Here earning money and learning about cryptocurrencies encourages me a lot . Here I learn a lot of new things. 

I was encouraged to cryptocurrency seeing how a lot of my friends are going high making lots of profit since they have started Cryptocurrency trading and investment and looking at how cryptocurrency trading and investment is growing  and becoming popular day by day all over the world has encouraged and convinced me.

What encourage me into crypto currency seriously like a forum were knowledge, information and ideas is sharing that why I pick interest in it ,and iam emty wallet without any penny amount during this covid-19 pandemic destruction

Most likely in it we as a whole are in crypto currency innovation since it gives us cash and we are learning simultaneously. It's the greatest inspiration which powers the vast majority of us to be in crypto world. No other innovation resembles crypto innovation.