View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

I think I am from the second category, so I joined with the aim of gaining knowledge and not making money, but there are many members who joined in order to earn money only, so you see their posts are of low quality, they will not last long in the forum because they will be banned because of their useless posts.

Since I joined this platform, my first and foremost goal has been learning. I want to learn everything related to the field of encrypted speech. I hope to enter into trading and investment and learn how to complete transactions. I know that building my future starts here.  The payment that is found here. This payment helps me with my daily needs and college requirements and establishes the beginning of my entry into trading

Dear Mate, Sadly to say everyone is here for sake of money. But if think about the knowledge we can gain from this forum helps a lot in present and in future also. Learning is the key to success. Hoped that after reading your topic everyone wanna become member of category one because if we have knowledge money automatically come. From time money ends but the knowledge we have never left us and help us to survive more in the world of crypto and also in real life.

Yesterday 03:05 pm Posted by Senior Members A Gold Category, Cognitive and Interesting Posting Just Making Old Members, Newcomers Not A Good Category, It Was A Fight To Make A Good Post .This forum has a good team for cleaning up crypto talk forums because it works and users don't stay here long

Earning this currency is increasing the employment of every person in the world. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through eObit exchange siteAlso, I noticed the repetition of a few topics and the question about the rules of the forum even though they have a section about the forum on us

Therefore, we must seek first-class knowledge and experience to provide valuable and useful content and to receive our payments successfullySo if you see that their posts are of low quality, they will not be the last long forum because they will be banned due to inactive posts.

Therefore, in order to provide valuable and useful content and to get our payments successfully we must seek first class knowledge and experience

Posted 15 hours ago
People who are looking for money will not be able to succeed, so if you see that their posts are of low quality, they will not be the last long forum because they will be banned due to inactive posts

Posted yesterday 06:26 AM
I'm from the monetization section. It's very good to know how to differentiate and how to identify, through the knowledge of platforms

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. In fact, I am in favor of gaining knowledge, because it is the strongest basis of progress and development, I came to know the forum because of the money I came first

Money runs out from time but the knowledge we never give up and helps us to live more in the world of crypto and real life is the payment that is available here. This payment helps me with my daily needs and college needs and

We must seek first-class knowledge and experience to get our payments successfully. So you see that their posts are inferior, they will not last long forum because they will be banned due to inactive posts.

Posted 19 February
I think if you are here for knowledge you will get money and if you are here for money you will also get knowledge Posted on 19th February
I think if you are here for knowledge you will get money and if you are here for money you will also get knowledge. We have many different routes for how we can achieve the goal. A

Hello my friend, yes, I appreciate your words. We have to choose a specific category and work on that. We must improve our publications and raise the level to gain more knowledge and profits

Therefore, we must seek first-class knowledge and experience to provide valuable and useful content and to receive our payments successfullySo you see that their posts are inferior, they will not last long because they will be banned due to inactive posts

The only reason to join this forum was to gain money and time and to seek knowledge about business and other subjects of little knowledge grade and now invest, this forum has new and experienced as well as officials as well as three types of members,
And each of them has its own business.

My dear friend and I am new in this forum I loved my presence in to earn knowledge about encrypted currencies and how to trade and invest in this money also

• +3 1

Posted 19 February
Categories divide us but at the end of the day we're here for one thing and that is cryptocurrency, posted February 19th
The categories set us apart, but at the end of the day we're here for one thing - cryptocurrency.

Posted 20 hours ago
I have no idea about that. Therefore, those who have little idea or some important information, I make it about us because these people try to make money through spam and fake posts. We need to report them.

Hi everyone well we have to learn knowledge and get experience but unfortunately most of members only complete there 20 post and not make new post that's why number of post is more than number of topics we should learn and will help others by our knowledge and experience 

• +4 1

Because of this, many would argue that this classification divides us and we take many different routes to how we can achieve our goals. Because of this many would argue that this classification divides us

The category we bill depends on our expertise as cryptocurrency enthusiasts and many advise you to choose your own pace. One thing I have come up with is cryptocurrency, many different for how we can achieve our goalsI take the route.There is a lot of reason on our skills as cryptocurrency enthusiasts because this classification divides us.

Millions of people are working and making a living here.General Chat Launcrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve in the futureKeep in mind that public chat louncrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future without knowing about itQuotes

quotation
lifting
excerpt
recovery
removal

Many would argue that this classification divides us and how we can achieve our goals Posted 18 minutes ago Hi everyone we need to learn and gain good knowledge but unfortunately most of the members

I’m arranging myself first. In the event that the mission is stopped, I will continue to work within the discussion and get the data I need for encryption. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through the eBit exchange site. .By working here people of many countries are able to reach the top of development.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this great information
Yes, I agree with that. For me, as a beginner, I work first by reading and learning about this world, the world of electronic currencies
This thing will bring you profits as well
But we must learn from all categories in order to gain experience about electronic currencies

At the beginning, I liked your post and the three sections that you explained to us
And I hope that the more numerous sections will be sections 1 and 2, so that we can benefit from the topics presented here
We are here to learn and to increase our knowledge

Dear, all when we think about working in this forum in order to make money, but when you start working and reading useful topics in the forum, our goals change, so we are here now that we want to learn first, because enough knowledge and experience will make us able to work better, and therefore you will be  Our chance to make money is greater.

There are many benefits of this forum. I am a newbie of this forum. Right now I am just learning. I have just completed my first 100 useful posts. I want to learn about business from here so that I can make a profit.

We are all here to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forums. So we can post in any section of the forum as we want to create as there are many sections available for us to discuss about the price of Bitcoin and Wetcoin and the information about the crypto world for starters.

I always trying to have high quality posts but it is hard to do it because it always must have new ideas and topics with no breaking rules so i wish i can achieve it.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, you are right. Each member has his own tendencies. For me, I look forward to gaining knowledge and experience in order to do the rest of the tasks such as collecting money and staying in the financial market strongly.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's been a month since I joined this forum and I spend most of my time reading here. Because if I have the knowledge, I will be able to make money from this forum. So first we need to learn then by working hard we can be successful and earn from this forum. Hello. I’m a member of the number one department, because I want to make money and learn from it. I want to know about digital currency and learn to trade. It's been a month since I joined this forum

We can't deny the fact that the main thing that attracts the people to join this forum is money that we can earn from here But after joining the forun everybody realize that the forum is more than that earning as we can learn a lot from this forum about Cryptocurrency.

Good luck to everyone.  Hi everyone we have to learn knowledge well but also gain knowledge and experience.  Members only need to learn more than the number of posts we need to learn as we complete 20 posts and do not create new posts. Because learning will increase our knowledge and experience.Thanks you so much 

My friend, your post is very good to remind new members that the main benefit of this forum is to gain knowledge and experience from the most experienced members in the world of cryptocurrencies, and then the money gain comes in the second degree in my opinion, because the more you increase your experience, the more ways you can access to make more money.