Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

the facts here as being in this forum are on having to address issues which a user finds challenging to do as basically that's how a community of people with related ideas tend to communicate and interact. and as such tha'ts how we can eventually improve on our need and knowledge in general

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for discussing this topic my friend, and you are absolutely right, and I think we all need to cooperate with each other and solve our problems so we all must share our experiences with each other. Will. If someone discusses his problem, he has to make arrangements to fix it.

• +2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

My friend in my experience . Not all the time if the market is green that mean is the best time to buy . And not if the market is red that mean the market is negative .  For that my friend i recommended you to start learning trading from beginning before investing your money and start trading . Because this is seance so you have to know this seance to know that the price will rise or get down.this is my opinion.

• +2 1

Much obliged to you my companion for sharing this post I discover some trouble in exchanging so far I need to know whether the cash is green in the stage Does this imply that it is the correct chance to exchange or do I need to trust that the shading will become red please help.

• +2 1

In any work we do, we always need a friend to help us when we need help, and here in the forum I always see that the elderly help the beginners and this is really cool, cooperation in work is very useful for everyone, and for me when I need help I will ask the elderly so that they help me.

Thank you my pal for sharing this post I discover a few problem in trading to date I want to know if the foreign money is inexperienced within the platform Does this imply that it's miles the right time to alternate or do I should wait for the color to come to be purple please assist.

• +2 1

I will share by post  my problem . In this way all friend will make it  easy and it will helpful for me.  This is a very important question for everyone . if you share your  knowledge  you   will  attain more knowledge.

• +2 1

As their are many scammer on here so i afraid to make friends here.  That's why i can't discuss any problem with anyone.  And if we fall into a problem so we should discuss it by topic.  It will help not only us but also the others members.  And i feel it is Secure    

• +1 2

Telling your problem will lead to a solution. Obviously there is always a solution to every problem. I suggest you to put your problem as a topic then people will answer your problem with solution through their experience. 

• +2 1

I agree with that.I took advantage of this site and found lots of friends who shared the same interest with me in cryptocurrency.In the off-chance of reading this, we will post it here.  In terms of posting, Anusar expresses a myriad of feelings to us from that point on when it will be published with an answer.

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information,I really find it difficult when ever I want to convert my coin to LTC or trxp or other coin I want some one should help me out.

• +2 1

My only question, or thing that bothered me a little and I don't know if this is happening to all is that during sometimes the payment in Bitcoin is stopped. It is the second time I have seen this and it is now one week. I hope that Bitcoin payments will continue but I haven't found something about this written.

• +1 1

Not everyone can solve the problem alone so we should share our problems with each other and solve it will be good for ourselves and good for others.Doing so will benefit yourself and others as well. You will have an idea about all the problems again.

• +2 1

My comments are deleted by forum . I write my thoughts and i am trying best to write useful and informative comments but my comments are deleted this is my problem and tell me how can remove this problem and i am upset now but i am trying best to write new ideas in their comments

Thank you my friend for sharing this post i find some difficult in trading so far i want to know if the currency . perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible .

Every problem has a solution. And any problem can be solved if one has someone to support them and take them through the problem. It is very important that people in this world to actually understand that we have to stay together. We have to be there for each other and help each other. 

A problem shared is is a problem half solved. This is one motive why this forum exist  I.e identification of problems and providing possible solutions to them. There's no doubt that this forum wouldn't be any better if we don't help one another solve problems.

My problem is how do we earn more on these prestigious platform cryptotalk, cryptotalk campaign btc, and yobit, they try and implement double payment system on any of the listed above. 

My problem is that every time I login, I have to create a new password because the previous one doesn't work. I do not know that why it id happening but it is happening. I am working very hard for this forum.

Hy everyone I hope you having a great day I want to ask that it good to help all newbies to grow up in this forum because in this pandemic situation we all are suffer from many problems

• +2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

@Babubu609 yeah bro thank you for this post. I can share something with you and also I want help from this problem. everyone knows that doctor guns price going to be down that's why we are just invest our talk tokens but till now we are not going for sale so you can say that when we can sell our talk tokens and get our local money. Hopefully you will reply me soon I'm waiting your reply thank you so much. 🥰

31 minutes ago, Muktarysule said:

what you said is very much true,  I remember when I joined this forum newly, I faced a problem about why my post are been deleted frequently, so I asked the members as to what might be the cause,  and I got reply's that made me understood. @MK AHMAD

You are really right friend I could remember too when I joined this platform I have difficulties in completing my first 100 post because most of the posts where been deleted and I started feeling discouraged until when my friends advice me to be patient and try to work hard to make posts that are educative and meaningful in other to achieve the goal. @M.bello

it is a good idea to help each others. we should always try to help each others by solving others problems. i think it is best for all beginners as well as other members. i show our carefully to each others. many new beginners have many problems to solve. but i have no problem to  solve. i think it is very easy to use this site. i like it very much. i recommend you to use it. and i think it is very helpful for you.

• +3 1

Really i appreciate on this post. Because most of us face problem and try to solve himself, it good but take time to much. If we discuss to each other, then we can solve it easily. So i agree on that if we help to each other then can learn new thing and become good mumber to each other help, but in fair way. 

• +4 1

Hello friend, Issues are consistently there particularly in the event that we are having a go at something new consistently, there are times that we don't know things and that is considered as our concern. Simply request help from your companions or you may likewise do it without anyone else simply take examination and you will discover the appropriate response...