How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Fortunately I have never been a victim of any scams till now. I always make sure that I dont use any unauthorised sites or contacts to do transactions. In this digital world it is very common to fall into the traps of online scams. Dont fall for any emails or offers which promises you mind-blowing and attractive prices, such sites are always fake and will steal your money. Dont invest your money into unknown and unauthorised investments.  Beware of such scams and stay safe. 

I was one of the victims but i got away from getting scammed as he made a bad move from it as when we are almost done and doing payments and stuff his account was very suspicious as he said its a company thingy but it the name of it is only the name itself of the scammer so it was a  close call.

• +5 1

Hello friends, I have not yet been a victim of scam but I think it is important to invest your time and work in reliable sites.  do not go to the first with people who offer you money easily, that does not exist.  constant work will make the change to get the results you want.  It is good to find out in the forum which sites can work.

To be honest and sincere with you guys,I have never fallen a victim of scammers in the cryptocurrency world,as am new and am yet to make transactions,I really feel for those that have been a victim,I really don't hope I experience it

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I used to fall into this kind of deception from some fake sites, but over time I learned to avoid this kind of risk, but I didn't lose a dollar and joined any scammer.

• Useful or interesting 1

i falls into scam projects all most 3 instances in my complete existence of crypto marketplace buying and selling and making an investment history. when last time i got scammed then i leave all funding plans which is started out for passive aggressive income. then i commenced my mastering of crypto trading for my personal self earning that are beneficial for me from last six seven months.

Many of us have fallen prey to fraudsters, with knowledge or without knowing.Today, the Internet has become a wide and open field for fraudsters, and we have seen that in the eyes of the various trading sites, and we have fallen as easy prey for some of these unreliable companies, so all you have to do before entering this field is to be careful with a degree Enough so that you do not become a prey for them and take the data, safety methods and advice that are provided to you by professionals and this is very easy, but it will be difficult if you lose your money and regret after that

• Useful or interesting 1

My money was lost more than five times and I lost a lot, but this is normal, so you must lose in order to learn and win
This is the law of business, but then I learned to search well for secured places, and this forum helped me a lot in reaching everything and studying it well

This matter is very important and I have not been deceived yet, but my advice to the rest of the members is that one of you should not accept entering into any website or any investment if he is not sure of it through that one of his friends has tried it beforehand

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Most of us have been victims of scams in a new world like the internet and crypto currencies, once I tried to sell satoshis (BTC) a person offering better payment and never received my share. 

my advice is to negotiate or make transactions with people you trust and always look for the security methods that offer most exchanges

A very interesting topic for discussion. No, I have not ever been victim from scam. My gold rule is to verify and confirm the trustness of the website or platform I am using or working for. That is my strong recommendation for everyone who wants to increse its earnings by making money on the web. Never stop believing that are trust and good places to do it.

Well, my friend, unfortunately, at first, I thought bitcoin faucets were real, and I could make money from them.But the truth was a scam ,and it was ultimately a waste of time.

Thank you for talking to me about this topic. I have encountered this problem many times. When I invest in a site, I have encountered this problem in some sites. They lured me with dollars and scammed me for about 30 dollars which is why I want to tell you Invest in dollars that will scan you for more greed, but don't fall into the trap of greed if you get scammed it.

44 minutes ago, fuck123 said:

Thank you for talking to me about this topic. I have encountered this problem many times. When I invest in a site, I have encountered this problem in some sites. They lured me with dollars and scammed me for about 30 dollars which is why I want to tell you Invest in dollars that will scan you for more greed, but don't fall into the trap of greed if you get scammed it.

You are welcome mate,as crypto users sometimes we go through similar problems of being scammed in different ways, and sharing our scam experiences can save someone out there especially beginners who have not yet gone through this before to at least stay aware of scam tactics and this way we can save many....

Been scammed once, learned from that mistake and will never happen again. If somebody offers you an investment opportunity that has returns that are too good to be true, it is most likely a scam. Better do your investments in platforms like yobit and other legit platform to avoid loosing your investment.

32 minutes ago, evils123 said:

I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.. I delete this message and do not participate. obviously too good for profit programs are scams.

Well sorry to say mate this is not right way to use this forum, because topic creators post topics to aware us are they are try to share any useful information,

so we also give our reaction with our own thoughts according the topic, buy not copy the topic word to word and repost its should considered as spam post,

if moderator detect this act then maybe your account in danger so pls avoid this type posts, and works regarding the forum rules.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

In fact, it was many times, probably 3-5, and all were different ways! Because sometimes I was offered high amounts, then some other relevant scheme, and in fact, I am very sorry that I was so stingy and wanted to get more. But now I know,and it's hard to fool me! Learn from your mistakes!

• +1 2

I have never fallen a victim to a scam. Beacause before I invest in any company or groups I always search for reviews about them. I research about them on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Google Play Store etc. If I get good reviews about them then I get started with them. This has helped a lot of times.

Thanks & Regards.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

uncountable times have i been scammed. if i make a list and the amount of funds i have lost, i can fill a small diary. the only advice i will give, getting scammed is not necessarily a bad thing, but not learning from your mistakes is the real bad thing...

• +2 1

I have never fallen victim to any scam because since I joined the world of Crypto I have been reading advice shared by senior members in order to avoid scams.

• +2 1

Keep safe bro and avoid scammers. I do that too as they can't find anything to steal so I have not fallen victim to scam no time. I like that you ask too how many times isn't one time enough?

Since when I assume crypto currency I have never met a scammer that ever scam me before I am always lucky , one has to be conscious at all time against scammers.

• -1 1

I don't know how many times but I learned a lot from it I have been trying a small amount and learning with it. So I think I benefited a lot from these mistakes so that I would not fall into them in the future. The shame is not when we sin, but rather that we continue in the same mistake. So we have to continue to achieve our goal.

• -4 1
  • +5 1