How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

In reality, for me, I did not fall into the trap or bitter and this is good because I do not trust anyone easily and I do not respond to the spam and I avoid everything and for this reason I did not fall into the trap of fraudsters and I advise everyone to not trust anyone

• +4 1

We must not deal with untrustworthy people and be careful not to open random messages, especially those that promise us to obtain fictional profits in short times, in order to protect our money and keep it safe. 

It totally depend on the users that how is he greedy about getting money or getting money in a day or two days because we cannot get rich in a day, it takes too much time so we should not believe on these types of greedy offers. 

Dear friend, you are still new to this forum so I have not seen a scam yet, thank you for alerting me to this information, I thought that this forum is free from piracy, scammers, etc. I will tighten my attention so that I do not fall victim to someone's deception

In fact, I was not deceived because I do not easily trust the sites and links that offer free prizes, and when a link comes from an unknown source, I delete it directly, as I search and ask about the site before entering it.

It never happened on me. My advise to all members that firstly make sure your account has strong password.  And do not respond to questionable sites , and don't trust easily because none of us know who are scammer. So, don't trust soon. And do not share your personal information with anyone 

I have not fallen a prey to scammers.Scamming is in trend these days.scam happens when we share our personal information with the people and they misuse it.

A scammer and someone who can claim to be a helper to you in the name of trying to make you some money by showing you false evidence that appears to be real and successful investment plans, and then they disappear and block you. You must avoid such people.

Dear friend..I have not been exposed to any fraud yet.

Thanks to the advice I got from the experts my senior.

The most important rules are respecting privacy, rules and conditions of the forum, in addition to not opening links of foreign origin or suspicious matter.

Do not share your password.

Support your helpful post my friend 🌸 ❤️

This is what happened to me also a short time ago, knowing that the target currency is fraudulent, but I took an adventure, and when I noticed a rapid drop in price, I sold at a loss, make the sale and do not stick to profit or capital and do not try to listen to chat because many traders are in The monument
Through chat, I would like to emphasize that the YoBit site allows anyone to add currencies and therefore most of the existing currencies are fake, so beware of trading there and focus on trading in currencies with high volume.

What does a sentence that fell victim to fraudsters mean?
If my account is private, how can I fall victim ... Can my private account be hacked? In fact, this is different
I have never been a victim of a scam or fraud, even though I have invested in several sites, but it was a healthy operation for me.

In fact, I have never been defrauded before, due to my constant caution against spam and my lack of confidence in the internet world in virtual people.

• +2 1

It is important to avoid scammers. I think that the forum administration is fighting against the scammers and you should inform the moderators about them

• +1 1

When I was a novice, I was just defrauded once. I used to work for telegram bots, and they needed a deposit before I could withdraw any profits. I lost all of my money when I deposited. This was the only time I took something positive away from it.

There are a lot of fraudulent sites, fraudulent bots and a lot of fraudsters who offer users interest and false promises of huge profits, in order to steal their money and hack their accounts.
I haven't been defrauded yet because I keep an eye on avoiding scammers and hackers.
I change my password every once in a while and I do not deal with unknown sites.

• +4 1

Just starting in the world of cryptocurrencies I was scammed in a transfer exchange, some time later I see a scam attempt again, this time I discovered it in time and well the scams never stop, it is always there day by day, let's be insightful.

• +2 1

I advice every beginner to use trusted sites and follow trusted people only. Scammer are found everywhere and a lot of topics on this forum speak about them an reveals their tools and methods. Every beginner should search and collect the proper information before they respond to any anonymous invitation. 

Frankly, my friend, I have never been defrauded before. I am a new member, but I know that he likes to be careful and alert from fake sites and accounts that seek fraud

I'm new but many of people face the problem because the hackers are very clever  even they fraud the government account also they are said that my website  are better but in which give your personal information and you will get loss every of your work money so be aware of this. 

We can differentiate between two types of fraud, the first type is when we work on a website and they do not pay us, and the other type is when the money is stolen through the use of our personal information, and I was exposed to the first type.

• +4 1

Unfortunately for me, I was twice defrauded. At the time, I was a rookie with little experience, but fortunately I was able to learn from my mistakes and know how to avoid being defrauded again.

• +2 1

I am still a beginner and I have not fallen or even once in this situation, but I hope that I do not
Always take my precautions and do not accept any random email messages from anyone and write a strong passcode to keep our account from being hacked. This is how we protect ourselves from fraud.

In the beginning, I was exposed a lot to fraud, the fraudsters used to lure me with a lot of profits, so I advise all beginners to learn well and not to be tempted by large profits and to be patient until they earn profits with hard work.

• +3 1

Hello, friends. 
Many people fall victim to cheating 
So we must begin to ask about the safety of the community or other people's work just before the actual start to make a profit

Frankly, I have never fallen victim to theft, as I joined this forum and the world of cryptocurrencies again, and I do not know the exciting thing, but through the publications here, I became aware of many fraudulent methods, so I became more careful when doing any work.