How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I have personally been the victim of scams on several occasions and what I can advise is that we should not make any dealings with people who invite us first or who write to us first we should have the chats saved of the people we have done before...

The scammers consistently provide for great proposals to cause you to consent to contribute on that. What's more, when you give your cash to them, they will hinder you and don't answer. I'm new here and work I didn't become victim. You must be cautious from this..

There are many frauds and scammers in different sites. They can offer you to make your money double. And for that, they can want your personal information from you. For that you can lose your money. So do not fall into these traps. I have not faced them yet. But some of my friends did face. So be aware of that types of fraudulent sites and scammers.

Thank you, my friend .. Very important question .. So far I have not been the victim of any fraud.. But we have to pay attention to these things because fraudsters in our time are so many .. And we must stay away from them ..

I already fell into many scams, in 2012 when PTC sites were very popular I lost a lot of money because I took my money from the bank and invested in the PTC site and weeks later the owner of the PTC site closed the PTC site and disappeared with all the money from investors, were many PTC sites that made me lose money. 

• +1 1

I had my first encounter with a scam with an exchanger. Cryptopia is a well-known exchanger, but it has been down for many months. I had a large amount of coins in Cryptopia, but they were all lost.

Well, scammers are hackers who did not explicitly target my account, but I did invest in some scam projects, such as a telegram bot for which I lost $20, then a hype site for which I lost $20, and a few other sites for which I lost near $30, because I couldn't study properly, so these scammers stole my investment, but now I am very cautious about every project.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have set the security or of my wallet is good and high that's why I never fallen in victim of scam and I also suggest to you that you should to set the high security of your wallet and do not share your private key with anyone

No, I have never been a victim of fraud, simply because I do not enter myself in sites or forums that I have not heard of before, and if I want to enter, I will ask about it and make sure of its positive reputation in principle, and then ask one of the members
I think there are a lot of tempting ads, such as getting bitcoins just for logging into a platform, but this is unreasonable.
And the sane learns from others
I whish you the best .

• +2 2

I wasn't exposed to a lot of fraud as I invested some money on fraudulent sites that multiply my money, but I was losing very little.  I advise beginners not to invest in
 Illegal sites.

• +3 1

I was only one time committed to one time fraud.It was not my mistake.It was my first time.I started first time online work and there i didn't know chances of website ban.So i didn't want any fraud in future

Am still new member and am not even active that much so am yet to encounter anything called scam or a scammer so am still learning more so that i will not be cut unaware from their action and i want to make sure i protect myself from their website.

I have never been exposed to scams before, in fact I am still a beginner in these matters and do not know much about the instructions for avoiding scammers, but I do know one thing which is that personal information should not be shown to anyone.

dear i am newbie and i got never grab into scamming websites but dear i heard a lot about the scammer from other member of cryptotalk and they also share their experience and incident which happened to them on this forum dear the scammer send attractive link in order to diverge the attention of members so that if they entangle once in their sweet talk then they will grab their all money so i suggest you all avid to rely on these messages

My dear friends, I do not know much about cryptocurrencies, but as for scams, I have been exposed to them for sure due to some applications that exploit the topic of cryptocurrencies, so I wish all success.

Although I never fall victim of scam before, but I know that scammers are the major threat of the cryptocurrency market which we need to get rid of if we want to succeed in the cryptocurrency world, thanks. 

• +1 1

Hi my friend, in fact, when I was a beginner, I participated in airdrops, which later I consider to be scams and quite a waste of time, I suggest that the younger members focus on the good opportunity that CryptoTalk provides and work on learning and increasing experience then profit, I hope all the luck.

• +3 1

Luckily for me, I've never been a victim of fraud. I have always been careful and careful about unwanted offers from strangers who will turn into scammers. Also, don't be careless about your account information.

• +5 1

In fact, I have never been deceived .. But it is good to listen to the advice of the members on this matter and listen to their experiences .. And I can give advice to everyone. Do not invest your money with fake sites or unknown people .. If you want to invest and do not know how to do that, you can Take advantage of the advice of a friend or you can ask in this forum, and of course the members here will help you .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I have not been exposed to such operations in the field of encryption, at least until now, and I hope that I will not fall victim to such operations. We must focus and not trust anyone.

• +1 1

I never got sacmmed of my money online however i am here to know about your experiences and different ways people could get scammed. Its interesting, however, i am sorry for all the losses that you people experienced. Wish you good luck for the future and may such things never happen to anyone of us here. 

In fact, I had not been completely defrauded before, but it was imminent that I tried to work on one of those sites that give you money in exchange for viewing ads, but they asked me to upgrade my account first to get the money, and of course I did not do because that would expose me to the risk of fraud

• +2 1

Dear friend, I used to put some money in an investment site, but the rate of a site did not decrease by giving me what I want and he defrauded everyone. We must beware of these sites. Thank you.

I never fall victim of scam, but we all know that the scammers are the worst and the major threat to the cryptocurrency world, which we need to get rid of them quickly if really we want success in the cryptocurrency world, so thank you for sharing this important information with us.

How many times fallen victim to scams.

It is said by the wise, that this life it self is risk, the meanings given to the above statement differs and that is why we encounter different problems.

just because they said life is risk people just take risk in doing things without thinking twice and this lead one to             be desperate in looking for their want which results to falling into the hands of scammers.

Am not desperate in looking for any of my want or need so for this I haven't  fall as a victim of scams.