How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Hello my dear friends, members of this wonderful forum. I am still starting here. Please, expert members, tell us if they were exposed to fraud or not, and can we avoid this topic in some way?I thank everyone for this helpful post

I was once exposed to a scam as there was a site that paid 100% every day but when I deposited money I didn't get anything in my balance so I started avoiding illegal investment sites.

The fraudsters are very smart and the methods of fraud are many, so I advise beginners to ask and research well before investing in any site that they deal with any unknown person so that they are not a victim of fraudsters.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, until now I have not had any fraud. I will be careful after your good and wonderful question. Thank you, my dear friend. Good luck to all the friends and members. Thank you.

Scammers are always active in trapping the members we should avoid to share our personal information with anyone always create the strong passwords 

Hello friend, I have never been a victim of fraud before, because I am always careful, and I do not deal with unknown websites and do not provide personal information about me, good luck to you.

Hello my friend,I twice fell victimto fraud,it it was fake investment site and I lost up to 100,so I advise all members to be very careful of other fraudulent site and not to invest in them.

I've been a victim of identity theft many times in that period everything because I didn't check the pages where I invested previously, and as a result, I lost a lot of money.

• +4 1

Fortunately friend i didn't experience yet and i hope it will not happen with me. We should be careful because scammers are very clever . They always try to steal out coins and personal information. We should be stay away from all fraudulent sites.

I have not yet been exposed to fraud attempts, perhaps because I am a novice and have not received any messages on the page mail
Scammers are active on posts that request some personal information, so we must be very careful and put a strong password

Hello my friend, I am glad that I have not been subjected to fraud, because I am very careful, and I advise everyone to work like me, do not trust anyone, especially strangers, do not enter anonymous links and you must report immediately,

Stay away from fake and free investment sites, this is a deception, friends. Also, make your passwords strong and do not give your personal information to anyone. I wish the best to all of you, my friends.

• +2 1

Thank you for this great forum that taught me that I have to learn first before making any transactions, so I have never been a victim of fraud, because the old members here emphasize the attention from the scammers and the lack of greed in me for their false offers.

I haven't fallen victim to scams yet and I don't think I will fall victim to them over time.  When we want to do any work in encryption or cryptocurrencies, we must be aware of or take advice from experts in order not to be a victim of thieves and fraudsters in the coming days.

• +2 1

Hello, to be honest, I've been scammed before, but that was back in the day. Despite the fact that I've been duped, I've never lost money as a result of those imposters. Some of the time, I'm trying to figure out how those scamming schemes operate, so even though there's a good chance a particular website is a scam, I visit it only to get a sneak peek to see how their evil method functions. Understanding the method will make you more knowledgeable and less susceptible to being conned. Often conduct a background investigation! Check to see if it's genuine. Before you go in, make sure it has a decent reputation. If there aren't any, it's best to wait or avoid that area.

I've never fallen victim to scammers, but I know how scammers attract people with tempting offers.  Originally it is just a lie in order to benefit the person.  Everyone should be careful not to believe strangers' offers and not to give them any personal information, whatever the reason.

• +5 1

Dear members, fraudsters are always alert waiting for the opportunity to carry out fraud, so we should not give them that opportunity to take caution and know their methods. Frankly, I was subjected to a fraud but I was careful and did not give the fraudster his goal, but I heard a lot about the fraud that friends were subjected to.

• +2 1

Well I haven't been scammed before But I know a little about that people fall as victims mainly because they want to get easy money and because they are talking decisions without thinking too much

My advice do not trust easily and be wise. Don't click unfamiliar links and avoid talking to those who are ask for payment without a valid reason or purpose. That's the first time I got scammed. I hope no user get scamm in future. I advised all the newbies that don't be greedy it's your biggest enemy here. Always avoid those messages or email which offers you big bonuses.

I have not been defrauded yet, and I think your topic is good. I got some experiences and experiences of the members' brothers from their comments on this post.

• +1 1

I'm still a beginner and haven't been scammed before,but in my own oppinion the best way to prevent yourself from being scammed is by seeking and having more knowledge and idea about any new site that you came across,because some of those sites are fake and scam site,so it will be better if you make research about such site,or you can even ask your friends for help and gudiance before investing,lets be extra careful please

No, I haven't still faced any scam yet even it just have passed my three weeks in this forum and crypto world. I would also not imagine to be a victim of it. Because I have been doing my work with active and smartness to avoid clicking on the fake links sharing by the scammers.

I always try to avoid scammers and fraud. And avoid greed and do not accept any offer. That is why I have never been deceived. Scammers can be lured if we are not greedy

To be honest, I haven't been scammed yet, but I did receive an email offering me the opportunity to invest and make a good profit, but after further investigation, I discovered it was a scam, so if you use your brain, I believe your chances of being scammed will be reduced to 95 percent.

I am sorry for all those who have been defrauded.  This is really unfortunate.  But, to be honest, I have never been defrauded before being more careful and accurate in what I do.  I was exposed to attempts via Telegram, but they failed.  I am not entering any suspicious source link.  I do not share my information and passwords with anyone.