Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

Yeah, you have illustrated one of the website's most undesirable truth. This obviously indicates that people are only making misleading statements. They just want to increase their post count and no new ideas or suggestions can be presented.

On 27/04/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Yes there is big different to the post and topic it is show that we do not use the portion of New Topic. But i thing we have any problem than we create new topic. However we use the post for question and conversation.

Well to me, I think the challenge mostly goes to the old members on the forum to always create more topics for the benefits of the other members. Because unlike we the newbies, we don't have much idea on how to create new topics. Have a nice day.

Its quit obvious and crystal clear that the forum is currently lacking newer topic,which according to me shouldn't be,the number if topics is way to far to be compared with the number of comments in the forum,I think its high time we start posting topics just the way we do posts comment by doing this the  forum don't lack newer topics again,and for sure they'll be improvement

This is true my friend, perhaps there are a large number of novice participants who can only respond to topics and complete their posts in order to start earning money .. I think that old members should write new topics because they are widely aware of the information and share it with the beginners in order to learn from them and start writing topics with valuable information.  .thank you my friend

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
You are right my friend, the statistics show that the majority of the members of this forum only respond and do not post posts that are not considered
Unfortunately there is a big difference between the number of posts and comments because most people only focus on completing 30 useful content. By also doing some research to learn from others and that way I think we can help make this forum more enjoyable
I wish everyone success
Thank you

I have also observed it and I think the reason behind it that the members of the forum fears to create new posts due to the strict rules and if there is any mistake you can get the warning point from the moderator but I think it's not true you'll not be given warning point unless you violate any rules so every member should create their own posts.

There are gigantic contrast between number of themes and remarks. A large portion of the individuals from this gathering are intrigued to finish fixed comments.They don't consider making post

The distinction between the subjects and post is every day one make a point why post one can remark between ten to twenty post for my agreement yet along I likewise concentrate some data and I will examine that to see the genuine reality their.

We've noticed several associates are merely on its way the following for your making goal as compared to not necessarily serious to master and present their particular knowledge for the Crypto discuss that's plenty of duplicated submit on its way constantly associates usually are not offering their particular time and energy to help make fresh items which are linked to the particular cryptocurrency this is the main reason a massive distance we have been experiencing.

It is natural that you find this matter. Responses and comments on a single topic are in the hundreds, and most people strive to complete twenty comments without posting topics, which creates this difference in number between the number of topics and comments.

I agree with you, that there should be a new topic per active member of the forum to enrich the sections and thus achieve a greater number of discussions among members. It also helps us to learn something new every day.

I did not know that there was so much gap or distance between topics and publications or annotations what we should do is make more topics so that the topics do not disappear the same now that there are more and more people surely they will increase the topics so we do not have to worry.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

there are huge post but the number of topics is not same with post..its is very low..we have to fill up the gap.because if we create new topics this will be more helpful for creating post..most of the people are not interested to make new post..

In my opinion, this matter is normal because there are a good number of beginners who resort to responding to the topics and gain experience and collect money instead of risking a topic that may be bad and subject to deletion, but this matter will differ in the future and in general, CryptoTalk still has its beginnings.

Yes, my friend of course they are a big difference between these two digital, because a lot. Members here respond to previous posts, never creating new posts, and that's definitely the cause of the problem. 

Beginners tend to publish posts only instead of topics, due to lack of their experience and ability to write, but it is important to try even if the quality of these topics is low in the beginning, we must learn and increase our ability to publish more useful topics.

My friend, topics there is a difference between them and the comments in terms of additional information, so we must create at least 1 topic per day in addition to following up on 20 comments per day.

By doing so, we would have obtained the good benefit.

• +3 1

I am trying to give posts that have the best I can and I hope they stay up and help people. They forget their place and work here in this forum. We all should always be aware about creating good posts by researching. l find this quite tough as it is hard for us to  put up useful content because what we have to share may already have been posted by someone else. Most topics have repeating points and useless comments after the first few pages.

I agree with you, there is a clear difference between the number of topics and the number of posts because most forum members try to complete 30 posts in order to earn 30,000 Satoshi per day without doing more to create useful high-quality topics

• +2 1

We have to publish at least one topic every week, as we make this topic with good content and contain useful information and new ideas, and thus we get a good reputation, and make the forum better

Dear friend the  reason for this gap is due to many reasons, including that the supervisors delete many topics on a daily basis in addition to the focus of many members on writing responses only because their only goal from the forum is profit so we must cooperate and we all write the positions because we will be able to find many Topics within the forum sections if we follow this plan.

Yes, my friend, you are right. If there is something preventing members from posting topics and increasing their activity with comments only, perhaps fear that the topic will be deleted or this must be encouraged through rewards

Yes, it is true. There is a big difference between the number of posts and the number of comments.I think this is because members are only commenting and not sharing new posts.

I think that reason is that people can create new topics  other than the old ones on site because most people have published ideas that they might inquiry about.