Is time to remember why we are here - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Yes! your post deserves many hearts, thank you for share your vision and knowledge, This place is real useful, and the activity of learn is a great need, you dont have idea how many hours I expend here, learning, watchin videos, writing my tips in order to have a best development of my work here, being more successful, some times its hard to do, just I believe worth it. even, people near me, who dont believe in cryptos, perhaps they start to believe when they can see my profits.

Thank you for this important topic and this information. We are here to expand knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and their uses honestly because of the material benefit provided by this forum. It is imperative to abide by the rules of the forum and respect the members and officials here.

Because we are here it is time to remember that it is very complex because we have many points of view, mine would be to learn and also to generate money and I believe that many of us are in this topic of the yobit and I think that all this is very interesting because I like this of the posts.

Thank you very much for the information and valuable topic that you expose us here, it never comes to remember why we are in this forum in my humble opinion is to learn about Cryptocurrencies and of course if you can get some small profits, welcome are because It is very good for all of us to remember
a big hello to all

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice that reminds us of our goals towards this forum and motivates us to participate more in this forum

We came here because we can earn a lot of bitcoin here.  This is a great platform to earn the bitcoin we want to earn every day.  So we spend every time here and earn bitcoin.  I trust the website because I know I will get paid one day

we meet on Cryptotalk forum because we all love cryptocurrencies. We are looking for a place to get rich with crypto.

1- I believe that as a member it is my duty to contribute so that this is a good community in addition to providing content

2- I try to say the rules at face value, sometimes I am wrong but you learn from mistakes 🙂

3- I think that, like me, the objective of the majority is to earn bitcoin and learn more about this world

4- keep avoiding bad practices when writing a post in this forum

5- I can help this forum better by helping other members, giving advice and learning a little more every day

The reason why I joined this forum was because of a task given by Yobit.net but now that I have realized that this site can give people the chance to learn about the crypto world and also the chance to earn some money has changed my mind because my original plan was to just come here comply with the task and leave. I did not expect in any way to learn anything but I was clearly wrong. The true s that in this short period of time I have read, study, and learn a lot about the cryptocurrencies and the various possibilities to make money. Thanks Yobit.net!

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Hi friend , here are my answers 

1.my duty as a member is to gather as much as information on cryptocurrency and spread this knowledge to the beginners and the people who don't know

2.only put useful posts and use good language 

3.to learn, earn money and create new friends

4.negativity and false news is what we should avoid

5.By treating other members good

• +5 1

Thank you for reminding you of these important rules.  I think it is the duty of every forum member to be a good person, to respect other members well, to make good posts, write useful comments, and also to evaluate posts correctly and honestly.  And also to abide by the rules, to know the updates that occur to the rules, and finally to report bad members and spammers.

• +5 1

Really you are working admirably.  Indeed as you referenced we are here to earn cash and to get some information. We ought not defy the norms. Also, we should post a genuine posts on the posts we pick. Before commenting we should explore about it and need to give an authentic answer to it.

We are here from in this forum learning and earning in this platform. Our main target is learning about cryptocurrency besides we also earn free bitcoin posting useful content and comment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes we are able to and in time we are going to change lots of factors and everything may be perfect so its time to really delare why we're here and we're here to make adjustments in the crypto world and that must be accompanied with some thing a ways a good deal essential nicely deserved we're all to preserve our faith properly intact and paintings tough, create content and the whole thing will be k

I registered here to earn money. But over time, I realized that there was a lot of useful information and began to read it, as well as comment

• Useful or interesting 1

We are completely understood the rules and intentions of the forum we have pull together making new informations because it will be better if there are lot of topic and posts to discuss good and helpful questions and it will be helpful for all of us 

Yes, this is a reminder we should always focus on our purpose why we are here I advice if we forget one of the forum rules we should recheck at the pinned post to get reminder so that we can safeguard our account.

Thanks for this interesting over view about the forum. I am using this site according to the goal no 3.  I am working here to get knowledge and skills how to deals with this in the trading and also in the exchange. And I am also creating activities for the other members also. 

Let me follow all the rules and regulations of Kipta Currency and work regularly  In addition to working in cryptocurrency I will follow everyone's comments and what they have written and I will try to write something good from them and try to give something better than benefit  And the goal is to be a better freelancer in the future and thank you for cryptocurrency fighting for that opportunity.  I will always try to make sure that I follow all their rules and regulations so that no one comments on copy and paste. I will try my best to do a good job in cryptocurrency and we are working towards making a career in the future so that one can enter their two currencies and build their career.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, Moaz said:

You are doing a great job, my friend, through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

Indeed this is a very useful post yes that is true that we know the rules but that post is really helpful it gives us a lot help and also many members will get help from this as we only know the rules but there are many we have to take care of these..

On 4/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely. We all know that Crypttalk is best reputated platform of the world. So we be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.

Hello my friend, I am glad to have someone like you here who loves to abide by the rules, but I would like to add to what our friend said above that you should not forget to give topics with useful content and not to be fraudulent and here is not stealing people's money but rather giving a negative evaluation to those who do not deserve it My theory is a scam and thanks for your opinion

we are here to reach a good goal and stay on it.  we have all spent a good time, we all want to achieve something.  really, the participation was extensive

Thanks for the reminder, my friend, this forum is to gain comprehensive knowledge on how to earn cryptocurrencies through exchanging experiences between members.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

This site reminds us that we can earn some good income and we have no alternative site to build our career in the future we need to move towards success we need to remember 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro