Is time to remember why we are here - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Thank you so much for reminding us about this. Because a lot of users get distracted because of the outside news. But they should always remember why we are here. And the post will make them remember the things. This given information is quite very beneficial for all of us.  This post is quite for all of us. We all should make that thing clear. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 5/24/2020 at 9:11 PM, Saj555 said:

the post will make them remember the things

This post helps me to remember many things about the forum i hope finding many of  this kind of articles as a newbie.

Yes of course this is a very good helpful article that will help us remember the reasons why we are here in the cryptotalk paybyposts campaign, some people are only here to earn and go but for someone like me I joined this forum to earn and thesame time learn allot about Cryptocurrency especially in the aspect of trading and investment because I want to be a successful professional trader in future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Kawuak I have same opinion my friend I enjoy using this forum because it gathers a lot of useful things needed by everyone we want money and we want to learn that makes it important to us and to our lives.

Every beginner or seniority in the forum has duties and rights. We talk about duties first. You are obligated to respect others. If you want to share with us your views and opinions, it should be related to coding and nothing else. Respect only the rules, you will avoid being present from the forum. Or your rights are visible, you will be paid for each topic that you share with us, how it was

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Definitely we know why we are here. I have many things in my minds that my primary purpose is to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And secondly learning of crypto market. And much many things I learned many things such as tricks and strategies of trading. 

A lot of memeber are here just for money and dont need to improve nothing if the forum will stop the payment will stop use the forum ,and the good members who care about the forum 

• -1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

This will serve as motivation to those who are tired in doing crypto, it's all about always aiming in the bigger picture. it will take time and more effort but it will pay you that you wouldn't expect and you will be overwhelmed and thankful because you worked hard.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend you offer a lot of good hints that help improve the forum, I hope this is especially useful for new members who need a lot to learn here, everyone here needs to know his duties and goals in the forum and contribute to improving the forum.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, Babubu609 said:

70% of cause that are here are for money and learning this people that are here to learn are those ones that even the campaign is stop they will keep working on the forum. To learn more

I agree we are here to learn and to earn too. 

By sharing what we know we can earn payment and also we will learn new things from other people post. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Certainly, as an old member of the forum, I know why we are here, but this matter did not prevent me from making some mistakes and I am sorry for this, when I joined the forum my goal was at the beginning to achieve the gain, but during the work period I started to open in front of me the new and various methods of earning and became my goal of learning and education

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, you should always follow the rules and you should work as a family here. Your aim is to give knowledge to the other member and share the useful and interesting posts.

This is a good post for all of members who forgot what is the main reason why they joined here in Cryptotalk forum. Well aside from earning, we can learn things about Cryptocurrency and such things related to that so we need to take care of this forum so we have a clean place for learning new things. 

The most important thing we are here 

For working not only to earn money 

We have to be sure from this we are for working 

Not earning only.

I loved your participation and your advice, and I agree with you with everything you say. We must learn from this forum and provide all the knowledge we have and have the expertise of the members in addition to that we must follow and respect the rules of the forum permanently so that we do not expose our account to any danger We must also make our posts always unique and useful so that moderators pay us and we can help develop the forum In addition, we must be one hand and provide assistance to anyone, especially if this person is new to the forum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bro i completely agree with you. As the forum is giving us such a good platform for discussion and also the good earning for it. We should know why we are here and always tey to follow the rules of the forum that's how we can pay the forum positively. And we must do our duties in the forum so that we get our earnings wisely.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/3/2020 at 11:25 PM, Babubu609 said:

For  almost about 60% of the forum members we have only few users that do to good post to earn and learn

Well, that's true mate and also only few members are just active daily here in this forum because most of accounts here are being banned by the moderators and some of it are just inactive.

• +2 2

If every one of us can answer these questions easily so that's mean we are doing well here in the forum! And we are applying the rules! 

I think that most of the members who still posting here are really applying the rules carefully 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, Upright said:

One thing, being here is that, we are all creators here in this forum, so one of my main contribution, would be that of my activity here, as the site won't be active if we weren't having to participate on the forum chat, and of the rules which I think is by instincts, is that of having to post 100 characters and above

That's right. 

We are the responsible in every post that we posted here so let's make sure it never violate the rules also we must maintain the quality of those post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for this information and I want to mention also that any member who violates the rules of this forum will be warned and if he continues to violate the rules of this forum he will be banned immediately.
Any posts that are not useful or contain fraudulent links will be deleted.

this post is important for everyone because this reminds us everything like why we are on this forum,what should we avoid in order to keep our account safe,this post is very important for newbies because they don't remember these things

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

One of our duties on this forum is to provide assistance, useful information and excellent quality posts, as well as not to violate the rules of the forum and respect everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for sharing this useful tips my friends,it's agreat job to 

remind us why we are here,all of us should read these tips carefully and abide them and not to break any of them.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

18 minutes ago, 3ola3omran said:

Thanks for sharing this useful tips my friends,it's agreat job to 

remind us why we are here,all of us should read these tips carefully and abide them and not to break any of them.

Yes and I am going to give my thanks to my friend 

We are here really to work and for getting money 

My dead friend thank you so much

What you have said is absolutely right mate.This forum is here to help us to learn all about crypto and at the same time to have a good amount of money.But everyone should give learning more priority than earning.And the main thing we need to be always in this forum is to follow every rules.Thank you very much.