Is time to remember why we are here - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Dear friend, thank you for reminding me of such a good question. Why we came here is a matter of thought. If we remember this, we will respect our own work. We will always be vigilant to keep our accounts secure. And I will follow all the rules of the Qur'an. Here we come to learn and earn money.

You are working really hard, old buddy, through these tips you give to individuals to be dynamic in the gathering and for their records to be protected and to remind them to keep the guidelines of the CryptoTalk discussion during the post to add to building this gathering to improve things

Thanks so much dear mate for these questions and answers , and actually they are very useful and helpful for all of us , and we all need to remember the main aim of being here in this platform ,which is gaining knowledge about this amazing field.

Hello dear friend, I would like to thank you for providing us with a lot of useful advice. We, the members participating in this forum, should help each other and not let the idea of making money dominate us. We must also gain knowledge and learn from the experiences of others in order to write useful posts.

Good luck everyone.

Great job!! By reading this post everyone should understand their real motive of working on this forum as it will encourage them to do an active work without getting fedup.  Everyone should contribute its role to strengthen this platform.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Good question dear. As a it is necessary to read the instructions and follow them it is your first duty here. Then try to understand and improve your skills by reading the posts of senior members. You should create good idea and keep avoiding the abusive and vergolous content. 

Objective number three, I'm generally intrigued. To get an honor and to consider is consistently not very late what can anyone do on the discussion. Extremely productive post, much obliged

Not even only now, we are always suppose to Know the our main reason of our staying on the forum. Unlike me, I always work towards achieving my my main purpose of working on the forum. Have a nice day.

We are here, with this encryption, in order to improve our standard of living and lead a happy, quiet and luxurious life through this wonderful encryption, which has become an essential source in earning money and obtaining experiences related to this currency.

• +1 1

Yes, this article was helpful. I have seen you always advising and helping beginners. I really appreciate you. We should never forget the purpose of being here. And should respect the place where we are by following their rules and regulations. I think it is one and only Wonderful platform for me where I would get paid for learning instead of paying.

The most important thing is to follow the rules correctly, this is what ensures that we are together as a team, we must never forget our ambition and we must always work hard,

the road is long but with perseverance we see it soon. 

We must get one point before posting that the forum community wants us to enhance members knowledge about online trading i.e; cryptocurrency. Every one must try to post a comment which should contain beneficial information about online trading world.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes of course this contents will  surely be helpful and useful if not all but to most of the members especially the beginners, this contents will answer their secret questions they've being hoping to ask,I myself have gained alot from your content

Hello my friend, thank you for your reminding us why we here and also thank you for your sharing your doing, maybe yes you are right why we here is because we need to make money just work hard, follow the all rules for avoiding banned, and one of the most why is your here is for learning.

This topic is a very good topic.  We came to this forum to make money.  You can earn money by posting on this forum.  We can earn money by working only 3-4 hours sitting at home.  We have come to be successful by earning money by working in a short time in this forum. So we need to remember that we have come to be successful by working according to the rules of this forum.

I think we all already know why we are on this forum and we have the same goal of getting paid. If there is no payment in my opinion it is difficult to post on forums because posting takes time. We have to follow all the rules made by the forum to stay here, avoiding mistakes that can provide warning points and fixing the forum to make it even better is our job as cryptotalk forum members.

• +1 1

Friend, this song you have done is very good because sometimes or almost always we come with one goal in mind and we end up doing something else and thanks to the song you have done now we will remember why we are here and what our goal is.

We are here to gain insight into how cryptocurrencies are known and their functionality. Its tendencies to give back and what we should bear in mind are its useful knowledge. And at the same moment, by hiving information of whatever we have regarding cryptocurrency to others, we can receive here.

I am here at this platform to gain knowledge about crypto talk.it helps me a lot to gain knowledge of crypto,the digital currency.it also helps me from financial aspect.

Mujhe suicide absolutely right wish you to remember that why we are here we should to set up our goals and then we should do to try to achieve our goals that is very beneficial for us to get the money and profit on this forum

• +5 1

Of course we are here to learn about cryptocurrencies and their effectiveness.  We need to keep in mind the tendency to give back and what its valuable information is.  And at the same time we can earn by keeping the knowledge of what others have about cryptocurrency.

Thank you soo much dude for your useful post no doubt we should know the rules and also follow them,we should know the purpose of our ambition and  of staying here.All things must kept in mind