Is time to remember why we are here - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Thanks for reminding us about our being In the platform, our aim and objectives in this platform is to getting paid and learning at the same time, the rules and regulations of the platform is very important for us to secure because of scard of banned.

It's the optimal/optimally reminder to us in this particular forum, as I've found some buddies whined that the reason why they are in the very first location, it really is always to article some good person who helps your discussion because the moment the discussion comes with a lot of trustworthy advice so that it will become hot and also so they may boost their repayment. Therefore superior to consistently create a helpful material just as far as feasible.

Thank you so much you shair the information and your 05 topic excellent and I agree with and your all topic is eligible and helping the newbie so I have follw all points then and crypto also same rule then you safe position. 

• +1 1

Very much said. Let it be known or not,most of us are here a result of the prizes offered by this gathering but,being some portion of this stage ought to likewise accompanies regard and discipline,lets center around the awards as well as rather for this discussion also,where everybody will profit in the event that we keep this spotless and solid.

There is no duty at all. If you want to be in a cryptocurrency forum you are here. If you don't want to be then you shouldn't be here. The only fact is that this is a cryptocurrency forum and there are many that are trying hard to make it look bad with stupid spam comments and posts.

Good question that what we do here.everybody know that cryptotalk is best for all and on this platform we can get knowledge and experience and with post we can earn money easy.but post is helpful and meaningful then we can earn money.befor post we learn about crypto rules and policies.

Thanks for sharing this useful information among us. It always good to remember why we are working in this forum. Always do our duty proper in this forum and always follow rules and regulations of this forum and help others also those who need help. Thanks mate

We should keep it in the mind why we are engaged here, We are here to come not just  for earning but we are present to gain knowledge, then we should not critics each other kindly help another its is best for us thanks  

Thanks mate for writing this topic, A lots of us has already forgotten why we came to this platform in the first place. I hope this contents helps us to always remember why we are and to discharge our very best in achieving our goal.

Yes my friend we all are came here to earn money. We should remind this and keep posting useful content so that we can get paid for every post. It is very important to post quality type content in order to get paid.

I came here to make money. But right now I am surfing this site to gain knowledge. This site is way to cool. It's knowledge sharing system is so cool and easy to make creative ideas from here. . . . .

Hello friend yes u r right I am agree with you  this topic will asked the people why we here in this platform some people are here because they can learn more informations and earn money..

My friend, we are here to gain information and learn about everything new in the field of encryption. My goal in this forum is to earn money, learn and increase my knowledge in the field of digital currencies.

Thank you very much my dear, this post is very useful for all the members of this forum. Every new member needs answers to all these questions at the beginning. But with this post, new members will get answers to all their questions. We should respect and encourage each other in this forum. One should acquire knowledge, learn and share one's experience.

• +1 1

The gathering is giving us a particularly decent stage for conversation and furthermore the great acquiring for it. We should know why we are here and consistently tey to keep the guidelines of the gathering that is the manner by which we can pay the discussion decidedly. Also, we should perform our responsibilities in the gathering so we get our profit shrewdly 

Thank you for showing us what we are and what are we doing here. It's because we are just keeping away from the topic sometimes. The post like this help us to rewind what we are actually doing here. And you are doing a good job my dear.

Friend, you have reminded us all its rules, you have done very well here We need to remember everything because if we do not follow things, we cannot earn reputations here and we cannot stay alive here. We cannot afford to post our posts without earning a post So that's why you should keep these things in your mind which you tell us 

Thanks dear fellow for sharing the valuable information that in this forum we should help the new members on this forum and you can learn a lot of knowledge from it so to be very careful and do the good quality post on this forum.

• +1 1

Another rant that gives very little purpose other than what we already know after reading the rules. Just the same spam all over in many posts and some advice that means nothing. This member made some mediocre posts and many useless, while having not a single one that was close to being good.

Hello to all my dear friend it's a nice topic to talk about first of all we all know that we are here to earn money but portable Duty here we have to make this platform beautiful with high-level content and about the rules and regulation we have to follow all the rules no scamming no copy and paste and no multiple accounts.. swim through the form we are to work together and we have to work in a smart way....

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/26/2020 at 9:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

If everyone had been thinking the same way and assuming responsibility like you, the forum would have continued and headed up to the top.  You are an example to all the new and old members.

I am actively participating and learning and for profit, i think i get what I deserve.

• +1 1

We gain knowledge of about countless diverse fields we are at this point for allotment our realization and go through about that fields everyplace we are proficient these are the reasons we are at this time. 

then you really incomprehensible one thing buddy the last answer also needs to be that we should always report the topics for the post of the person that is spamming across the forum and entire you made an excellent post

I have read a lot of topics and got benefit from them even if it was a few, but this topic was like a lesson that everyone must read in order to go on correctly and properly in this forum

You should keep in mind why you are here. The first thing you want to do here is to verify your knowledge with formations and information about cryptocurrency and online wallet as well as give you the best it will be free of assistance. And we will also give you a little help as you earn online and we need to follow the rules of this forum and keep track of them, take things from them.

• +2 1