Is time to remember why we are here - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Yes, friends are absolutely right, we must always keep in mind that the reason we are here we must never forget our goals that I wanted to start a business, and whenever I work with crypto, I always keep in mind that I have to do a good job so that I can get success.

• +1 1

Thank you for this post, it reminds us because we are here and we always like to remember the reason, we are not here to make money only, but we are here in the first place to learn and share our knowledge about the cryptocurrency here with friends, so knowledge is the real money that we earn from the forum

On 4/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Obviously, this post will help the members of this platform more precisely the new to remember why they are in this platform and you successfully mentioned the reason for the us, to be in this platform and to get more money from this platform we must create useful post, which is the must important reason of our staying I this platform.

Dear welcome, One of the most important reasons for our presence in this wonderful forum is first to adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them tactfully. Second, research and investigation and the acquisition of knowledge in the world of encrypted currencies. Third, the acquisition of continuing education from all departments and the participation of members in it, fourthly, the acquisition of high skills and experiences and we will be able I have to communicate the constructive idea to others, especially the beginners. Fifth, active participation, literature and good reputation by spreading effective topics and valuable ideas, and to offer something useful to members in how to protect their accounts

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this useful post with us, my friend, and I hope everyone takes this letter as their example, and I thank you for reminding us why we are all on this forum, and the importance of following the rules and conditions to get more financial gain.

You are doing a great job, my friend, by providing these tips

Thank you very much

We always have to know why we are and join this forum here

We are here to gain knowledge, information and experience

And we have to do our best to achieve a good reputation for this forum

Thank you very much for this information
We know it, but it reminds us of what it should be. We will always keep up to date with all new information and remember the forum rules to not make mistakes and be wary of fraudsters.

I remind myself every day why I'm here and I give myself reasons to try to keep going because I'm kind of a boring person who wants quick results.

As for the reasons, the most important reason is that I'm trying to be financially independent and depend on myself, and the other reason is trying to understand how to earn online.

You are doing a great job, my friend, with these tips that you give to members as it is good to remember why we are here. There are some members in this forum who think it is a normal place to have fun and this is not good, we have to focus on this forum and consider it our source of knowledge and income. We must try our best to earn huge amount of money on this forum and also remind us of the rules of this forum

• +2 1

My duty here as an integral member to two duties is: The first duty is to support and serve a reliable and supportive forum for cryptocurrencies.
The second assignment is my duty for the new junior members by helping them to carry on here and answer their questions and clarify unknown ideas for the beginners.
Most of the rules that I followed are to abide by the rules imposed on us within this forum and to avoid making mistakes that cause me warnings or bans.
My goal here is to gain important information about how to invest and trade using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, also in order to acquire the money I need.
You should avoid scammers who want to steal your money and hack into your account.
I can help improve this forum by not posting low quality topics, also by posting supportive information about the trusted forum.

Yes friends, we need that we always keep an account of our time that what we are doing at this time, then it is also very important for us and we should know what we are doing at this time and on this platform  

Yes, my friend, your topic is very important at first, most of us were aiming to make money to cover daily expenses, but with perseverance and constant and continuous access to information, we will notice that we have gone wrong, i.e. our goal should be to earn knowledge before money. 

• +3 1

I must confess you really did a very good job for talking about this post. What I can actually say is that our duty as a member lies in each other hands. We really need to carry ourself along. And make sure we help each other out. 

In my opinion this post is really useful 
We're here to learn about cryptocurrencies and how they work and share information with others ...And to help this wonderful forum grow more and more and benefit from it through valuable information and profit making

Hello
Firstly, my duty as a member of this forum is to help junior members by answering their questions.
Secondly, the rules that i follow are the regulations stipulated in this fair forum.
Third, my goal is very clear, I'm here for you, for me, and for experience and knowledge.
Fourth, what we should avoid are fraudulent people and their bogus offers.
Fifthly, i can help improve this forum by providing some advice to the writers of the posts.

• +2 1

I think that the majority are here in order to earn money due to the difficult conditions that everyone suffers from, and also there is another benefit which is knowledge, experience and information that benefit us in our daily business.

I agree with you my friend, all these questions I try to deal with in the best way I always try to stay away from mistakes, and I always look for distinctive useful topics, and I share my knowledge with all members, I hope to be an active member here. 

• +4 1

Thank you for the simple clarifications you provided for us; they are both straightforward and useful, since it is critical that we understand our responsibilities as members of this forum and obey all of the guidelines in order to enhance the overall health of our website.

Yes it is time to remember why we are here and why we have joined this forum because there are lot of members who have joined this forum for many things and they have set thier goal in this forum but know they are just earning money in this forum and they have forget thier rules.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful article and I agree with you. We must gain knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrencies. We must learn from the useful article and not write to collect money only, but learn and benefit.

Your topic can be an eye opener of each and everyone here. This reminder of yours can help us to go back why we are here or what should the reasons why we still here. Let's keep that in mind that everything we are doing here, loving our job, the money we want comes after it. 

Thank you for these wonderful questions and valuable answers in general. We are here mainly in this forum, a modern cryptocurrency forum in order to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies because this forum aims for its existence is education in all the meaning of the word education in everything related to the areas of earning and ways to earn wai Something related to cryptocurrencies in its good form, so I advise everyone to do the research. Knowing from here is the best teacher for you. This forum thank you very much

• +4 1

Thank you dear friend,  to remind all members to be active in the forum and for their account to be safe and remind us to follow rules of this forum while posting any topic. We should have to focus on this forum and take it as our source of inspiration,  income or knowledge. 

• +1 1

This is an amazing post so far i have seen. It is really very very helpful . Its like where we are from m, why we are here and what ae are supposed to do to survive here. I really salute you. Thanku.

• +3 1

You have created such a great topic my friend this topic is really helpful for this platform because this platform paying us a good amount of money for our work so it is our duty that we do our best for the betterment of this platform so that this platform can get much progress in the future.