Is time to remember why we are here - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Yes, you are right, my friend, we must not forget that this forum provides us with a lot of Information, experience and money, and also we have the duty to remember our mission and work to develop ourselves and thus develop the forum and reach our goal

Edited by lanaahmad

Well dear,  My duty here is to respect the members and abide by the rules of the forum, and try to learn every day so that we can provide useful content to other members, thank you for all this information and advice. 

Hello my friend, thank you for this very useful topic. We must work hard and collect a lot of information in order to advance in this forum and earn good money

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful reminder. As members of this forum, we must be as effective and helpful to each other as possible, and certainly we must avoid violating the forum’s rules to avoid getting warning points.

Each member should remember these basics and work to make the forum a more useful place for all.

I am sincerely out of interest in receiving extra earnings. And reading about our duties in the forum is the best for me and those who are also starting on the platform.

Thank you, my friend, for asking these useful questions, in fact, it is my duty as a member of this forum to help the beginners and guide them to the right path 2_ dreams that mastered trading well 3_ I also avoid breaking the rules 4_ and I am trying to create a good participant to improve this forum

I have many goals in this life
The most important thing is that I succeed in my studies and achieve financial gains in order to be financially independent, and this forum helped me very much
thanks to him

Yes this is the time to remember that why we are working here, because if we have determination and spirit then no doubt we make a good reputation here,. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing friend, its good to remember why we are here. This post is really helpful for us in my opinion. You can find here answer of your question. These questions are so interesting for members and through your post they can know. Thank you. 

This article is very useful and all members must understand and abide by it before entering into any field. A goal must be set and strive to achieve it, and we are here to support this forum and gain more information about cryptocurrencies and share this information with everyone and also we aspire to get money, but this requires adherence to the rules and work.  On its basis.

• +1 1

Thank you for telling me and telling all the novice members about these main ideas who are there for them in the forum. I try to follow the rules properly and gain information and share it with others.

This is important information and clarifies the things that we seek to achieve in this forum. Members, especially beginners, should be aware of this topic and benefit from it.

Hello everyone, thank you, my dear friend, for these useful tips that remind every member of this wonderful forum that when he publishes a topic he must abide by the rules and conditions of the wonderful forum Good luck to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

Our presence in this forum is for learning and teaching, and we are not considered effective except when we give constructive and valuable opinions, and we publish posts with useful content and provide beginners with advice and assistance, and the most important thing is to adhere to the rules and not raise topics that are far from our aims or offend others

Thank you very much for these tips, it is really useful, I am sure that it will help everyone to interact and strive in this wonderful forum, especially in gathering information and sharing it with everyone.

Welcome my friend, thanks for this important information, the main reason for being here is to earn money, but I am learning and making money at the same time, it is a wonderful opportunity.

Yes we should always remember our main purpose on this forum. In this way we can make this forum better and work more sincerely and actively here. 

Thank you, my friend, for this really useful topic . It is a good idea to remind members of the forum’s laws and because they are in the forum so that they do not feel bored and routine while working and motivate them to do more and time to work in the forum and gain more experience and receive payments at the same time .

Hello my friends 

it's nice to remember why we're here. 

we should focus on this forum and consider it our source of knowledge and income! 

we will not only focus on the rewards but rather for this forum as well

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful participation. I think that the members who read this article will enable them to learn, increase experience and avoid risks. I hope these articles will increase and thank you.

• +3 1

yes my dear friend absolutely write to talk about this feild otherwise we can get loss in this feild.. we served here for new beginers to take some knowledge hereto take part of this forum  so work hard to learn and earn more money than you think about that. 

Thanks for this useful information sir this topic is really helpful for all the members of this platform because it is necessary to remember to all the members of this platform that why are they here?and what will be paid to them on this platform. 

Yes, indeed, this is the reason for our presence in this forum to learn and gain, so we have to take care of this forum in order to develop and achieve what we aspire to, and that is by adhering to its rules and writing topics that contribute to educating all members.

I agree with you my friend, I am here to obtain information and experience, and this is my main goal, we always need to know more about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing, learn graphic analysis and technical analysis, and this is in order to increase our experience in trading, and of course in order to increase the popularity of this Forum and raise it high, we must respect the forum rules and not exceed them, so as not to cause ourselves to be banned.

• +4 1

In fact, I work here for knowledge and money as well.  In this difficult economic situation, we cannot say that money is not important, as it has become knowledge in terms of importance.