Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

All crypto coins are Profitable but this is only depending on the price that you have bought that coin and the price that you are going to sell in profit.

NFT coins will be profitable for long term and DeFi coins will be  valuable for just short time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1

Profitable. What are they, bitcoin is profitable because its growth can happen. We have to see what was happening in the last months in the market

If you want to invest in a coin that is quite safe because my recommendation is that you use the typical and most famous ones, which I am referring to are bitcoin and Ethereum, these currencies lead to those in the market, which makes them more reliable and while 

more people invest in these currencies, their value will grow even more, as long as they do not have many buyers then it will devalue but if you want to invest in a new currency my recommendation is that you should remember that not all currencies have the same repercussion that the bitcoin or the same support, you must choose well the coin that you are going to buy. 

When you rely on technical or wave analysis and select the best places to buy and set goals, most currencies are profitable, provided that you adhere to the terms of entry and exit and capital management.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Las criptomonedas bitcoin y ethereum son rentables ya que son las que suben de precio muy rápidamente y son las más populares en el mundo de las criptomonedas.

Of course, bitcoin and ethereum are very profitable coins, but I want to draw your attention to the bnb token from the binance exchange, now the coin is growing and it will continue to grow because the exchange supports it

For me, Bitcoin is the digital currency that directs the foreign exchange market, and despite the fact that throughout its more than 10 years of history it has had different setbacks, without hesitation it is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies in the market, it is He estimates that in the future this Cryptocurrency will increase its value over time, and that most countries and governments will accept it as the main source of payment!

• +2 1

At the moment, it seems to me that it will be most profitable to buy bitcoin, since its growth is expected in the next year. Either ethereum, but the growth will be less

This time BTC is the main coin in which peoples will earn good money through trading and in the market peoples also buy this and hold this coin and they just wait for the bull because soon market make a bull and it touch the sky this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sir some coin have good project plain they have good for upcoming month you should purchased and hold those coin you can see crptocoin market detail about project.

i think, bitcoin(btc) and ethereum(eth) coins are thr biggest gains because by investing here you can easily make money from world market demand and market value is very high..

At the moment $CAKE is giving very good results and in turn you can also get $TWT which is going up, you should check it to see how it seems to you, before investing always study the project on your own and never do it with money that does not be willing to lose. Hope my post provides some help.

You should choose the currencies that have a strong project, are real and not be manipulated, such as ETH.XRP.BTC.LTC and other currencies.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Buy well-known coins like, bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin. Don't buy new coins for your trade, new coins are potentially dangerous due to the difficulty of new coins surviving on the market. You can buy bitcoin or Ethereum when the price is low, and when the price is high you can sell it for a profit.

• +1 2

Investing in altcoins like Chainlink, IOTA, IOTeX and Nano is risky, but it can be more profitable than Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you want to take risk then go for them, If you want to go for safe and secure coins then pick Bitcoin and Ethereum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You can buy Bitcoin, some of the best altcoins you can find them on the coinmarketcap and you can buy some of the very lower altcoins that are not have a lot of price now but they are very hot for thefuture, so you can find the next ripple maybe and hold for many years until you are have so many money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You can invest in some of the Yobit coins like YO, Yochat, Dice, yoda and more. There are many good coins that you can then use the investbox to make daily interest and wait for a few days to double.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well investing for future profit actually depends on the amount of money you have in your wallet because the coins varies in value, it you have huge capital definitely i will suggest you go for the likes of bitcoin and ethereum because they are expensive Cryptocurrencies which will give you huge profit when you excercise patience but for average investment definitely i will suggest you go for the likes of litecoin,xrp, wave and eos because they are not too expensive but they can give you good profit since they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I market it for its projects because of the free space it has to increase in price and that it will already release its version 2.0 where it can be staked, I would recommend ETH has a lot of potential.

• +1 1

When investing you have to do your own research. Or DYOR as people say. You can also do what this guy does and ask for the word on the street but this is not always the best advice.

I suggest to look in yobit and you will find so many opportunities. You can check the investbox too and study the prices of the tokens. There are some that have bottomed maybe Dice is one now and you can use the investbox and the daily dice offer to earn a lot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can invest in USDC. The latest USDC value is $1. As per our USD Coin analysis, today the investment has a 3.5 out of 10 safety rank and +1.1% expected profit with the value going to $1.01. The main ranking factor for this crypto asset is Market Cap.when btc going down then  buy more btc.