How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit?

To know if a coins is legit or fake, we need to check coinmarkercap and make some research through some crypto blogs and read the projects whitelist to know more about the project creators and plans. 

Legitimacy of a particular cryptocurrencies can be achieved when one takes a look at a crytical analysis as well as popularity and acceptability of such coin 

Following up with people who are experts in the field gives an idea of the new currencies,
Also, currency projects and partnerships that take place with them are among the most important things that must be considered when investing in a new currency,
And on the mention of the names of the strange currencies, I saw a currency called Corona some time ago, who names a currency after a global pandemic, LOL

My friend, I think that the cryptocurrency is legal, and you do not need to search for it anyway. There is no calibration of whether it was legitimate or not. It is a good, legitimate and logical currency and symbols and is always present in a good exchange area.  Useful, legitimate and comfortable at the same time, thank you very much

some times if you want to start working with or investing on some cryptocurrencies of they are old you can see the legitness of them on internet if they have a good market value and reputation then it is legit but new project are reletively difficult to recognize if they are legit or not so do not invest on them 

As we are dealing with cryptocurrencies it is fast as it is dangerous as it is. We want to be always careful. So it is better to use cryptocurrencies that is used very commonly for transactions like bitcoin. The only way to know about such things is this forum only. And it will become interesting when you know things in deeper.

I believe in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and you need to know which coin you want to buy in the crypto market and its rate should be based on bitcoin.Fake coins do not appear in the crypto market but rather find out for themselves which coins are fake and which rules are real so we should do a thorough research on them.

As you now there are in excess of diverse digital currencies. Some have truly obscure names and a portion of their sites didn't have other contact data than an email address and covered up whois data, so it seem like many are barefaced tricks. So what's the most ideal ways that really can be utilized to tell the genuine ones as cryptographic money?

You today needed to keep an eye on coinmarket or some other solid sources like the actual Google. stop development Here is no secret method to know genuine ones from the scams,last needs to chek available volume.

• +3 1

If the currency is among the currencies on the site coin market cap The currency is well known and legitimate, and I do not recommend entering into modern currencies, and there is no known source for it

• +1 1

We all should accept cryptocurrency as we accepted fiat money. Both are almost same. But we can not touch cryptocurrency because it is a digital currency. Otherwise everything same as fiat money.

• +1 1

There are a lot of illegal dead cryptocurrencies in the market and you can be sure of them from their buy and sell movement

As for me, I do not go into these details. I prefer to stay in the popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. They give me comfort and confidence.

If a newaltcoin is legitimate of scam or if it will be successful you have to do your research on the internet to see if it has large volumes on the exchanges if the project team is valid can be trusted. 

There is plenty fake currency in the market right now but in my own aspect i always trade or make investment to the top crypto currency that have already gained the market value and I dont rush in new projects untill it finally make a breakthrough in the global market.

I do not determine and I never had to because the money I invest in these kind of things make you rich overnight.  and can take  the profits easily.

cryptocurrencies are very sensitive and scammers can take advantage of these sensitivity ,so its is always good to identify scam projects to avoid being a victim of their mischief

It is difficult to make sure that these coins are scam unless after doing a lot of research, you must search for the project, is it real and has significance or not, also you must search for the website for the currency, is it real or temporary, also the coin team is it Known or not. Ultimately you cannot be 100% sure.

I therefore cryptocurrency because I've been working on that cryptocurrency became social media work fron crypto. I hope that's Ultimately you cannot be 100% sure, investment to the top crypto currency that have already gained the market place beacuse work independent.

there still isn't any preference to choose crypto juristic pull-out illegal pearls but no outfall nevertheless, we're contemplating for which bitcoin plus bitcoin go through acquired the affection as well as think about between people.

So many cryptocurrency, but it good to us ,if we select one which is more faomus and reliable according to price. So if we would select which is new and not trading cycle then we can scame.  So we can use cryptocurrency as bitcoin, ethereum, litcoin and sonmany other which is more reliable.  But forum and sites would be good otherwise you can scame on that coin.

my friend I want to tell you that you should be careful when you go for the investment and when you want to purchase the cryptocurrency because there are many liggett and fe cryptocurrencies in the market

• +2 1

We can find out about this by watching it and looking at its information, but if the currency is really ambiguous and lacks any decent information such as contact information, then it is considered a fraudulent currency, and we can also ask who is expected by the path of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

If you want to invest in any cryptocurrency, first of all search about its history. Do you want to supply that cryptocurrency, search about its demand and then its history, and then invest in it. You need to invest in a coin complete history and in it and do investment in it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Tony Stark Mark85 said:

There are lots of fake currencies in the market but i don’t worry about it. I have my faith on crypto currency. Millions of people using it. 

If there are a lot of cryptocurrencies which are fake, then not worrying is not an option for me, the better way around is to worry and be carefully, never to invest in any project blindly.