How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit?

We can learn this by following us on this currency, delving into it, researching all its sections, and making sure that it is a real currency and not a hoax or fake, and then we can be sure that it is a legitimate currency.

the only way is to search the net about this currency and the project team , also search for its uses and  if the team has previous legit projects , also people opinions about this currency plays a role in this , personally I don't invest in such unknown currencies because strong projects show itself to people not the opposite so I don't take the risk in such currencies

I just check social media of the cryptocurrency, how well it is developed, how many goals project accomplished in the recent months, and it would be good for them to have capitalization

• +4 1

This can be done easily by reviewing the platforms that support that currency. If the currency is present in large platforms like BINANCE, this means that it is a strong and reliable currency

• +3 1

I don't prefer to deal with any of the Cryptocurrencies i just deal with some of them which is listed in coinmarket cap and such listed coins are legit according to those list i prefer some of the coins to deal with

• +4 1

I think the only way to check whether the coin is legit or not is through coinmarketcap or coingecko. If the coin is listed and has a great trading volume and also is listed in some big exchanges then it must be a legit coin and some coins are not shown in cmc but are listed in exchanges and they are also legit coins I guess

• +4 1

The best way to find out if a crypto currency is legit is by doing research on the crypto currency by searching about it on Google and if you don't find any results or you can try to find its value and if it doesn't show, it is probably a scam and you can also check if a crypto currency is real by asking experienced members in the crypto world about it.

To me is just to follow it instruments for a duration  depending on your interest like for this cryptotalk one have to work like one or two weeks before seen payment so it have to take duration so after that also go to withdrawal if one is able to withdraw income from your earning that show the crypto is legit but if one is unable to withdraw from his earning and also sense cheater and scammers is better to live that one will just be seen payment but cannot withdraw thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

You do not have to do all of this because the platforms do it instead of you. Just go to the platforms that occupy the first positions in the field and search for the currency you want. Only honest currencies will be there

• +3 1

In fact, nothing! Simply, I usually use some new cryptocurrency if it is from a verified exchange, or if it has at least some value or reviews. But if this cryptocurrency is an empty place on the exchange, then of course, it plays absolutely no role

• +3 1

To determine whether a cryptocurrency is legit or not, first I search it on the internet and do some research about the coin. Second, take a good look at who is creating the coin and their papers. If they cannot provide papers about the coin then most probably it is a scam or bad coin. Just always do some research and it'll be a big help to determine something is scam or not

• +4 1

I determine if a cryptocurrency is a legit one base on it's rating or review from it's users. If that crypto has many users and have a good reputation to its users, especially if my friends recommend it to me, I determine that is a legit coin and it is very trustworthy

• +4 1

Coinmarketcap have 5000 crypto coins . Most are fake projects and it's price is nothing now. Only small Crypto coins are real and legit. Old and big projects related coins are very good

• +3 1

I just check social media of the cryptocurrency, how well it is developed, how many goals project accomplished in the recent months, and it would be good for them to have capitalization

• +5 1

I don't prefer to deal with any of the Cryptocurrencies i just deal with some of them which is listed in coinmarket cap and such listed coins are legit according to those list i prefer some of the coins to deal with

• +4 1

This can be done easily by reviewing the platforms that support that currency. If the currency is present in large platforms like BINANCE, this means that it is a strong and reliable currency

• +3 1

By making a research about cryptocurrency, google it, if it’s genuine or not, we can also enquire from other members who are expert about the crypto world to know if he/she know about the crypto whether is legit or not, basically we can also go to the cryptocurrency market and check if it’s added to the list of crypto or not, because lot of scammers are everywhere and looking for a victim to scam.

• +4 1

Well for me, i can determine the coin if this is legit when it is listed in binance, because i worked from it and all of the listed coins there are legit, there's a lot of users in binance which are getting a lot of money in just one day, I'm just following their guide to continue working there.

No need to bother looking for which cryptos are legitimate, because we better buy well-known cryptos, by buying well-known cryptos will make our trades have less risk. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies if you are looking for which one is legitimate, it will confuse us, the only way to keep our trading safe is to buy a well-known cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I don't think there is a fixed standard to know if a any cryptocurrency coin is legit or not. I think this to determine if a coin is legit or not should be on making a research on the coin and also as well ask the experts on the coin to share their view on the coin if it is a legit coin or not.

• +1 1

To determine if a Crypto currency is legit is by making research and investigation to be able to know how true and legit a Crypto currency is because there a lot of Crypto currency that are made by scammers and hackers which are  always been introduced to be profitable in order to attract the interest of people so let's try to be careful in choosing a link or site in order not to be victim of scammers and hackers 

• +2 1

The best way you can determine a legit coins is by making much enquiry before going ahead to invest in it. That is the only way I think you can dictate legit coins. That is my take friends, have a nice weekend, much love

There are many cryptocurrencies and there are many new cryptocurrencies that are fake.  Cryptocurrency should refrain from working with new coins and always work with old coins to stay free from scams.  I never worry about counterfeit coins, because I work with coins that are in good demand in the market.

You can understand whic crypto is legit after gaining some experience. After that you can understand whic crypto is scam soon as you see, but sometimes they can look very legit, at that point we can check the forums about that crypto or we can ask some experts. I think the best way is avoiding investing other than top 150 coin..

To determine whether a specific coin is legit and viable for trading, I usually check the Coinmarketcap web site for it's marketcap value and volume. If the coin is in first 200, that's a high chance it is legit for trading. If it is in top 50, it is even better. And also , I always prefers to invest in coins with high volume because they are less suspectible to manipulation. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png