Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Of course, there are many such forums, but they are not supported and are inadequate. This forum has many references and interested people and they have enough experience to answer all questions.

• +1 1

No there is no site that is similar to cryptotalk. cryptotalk is verh good forum for information and money.This forum give us information about cryptocurenccy .

Indeed my companion there are some comparable discussions like a gathering bitcointalk however working with it is more troublesome and you need to rank in the gathering to partake in the mark mission and begin acquiring.

No not at all I think there is no comparison of group talk in the world it is the only site that gives you opportunity that you can earn without investment you just have to work sincerely and get good income and you can fulfill your needs and realise your dream.

I'm perhaps not needing much thought in regards to one other effort however I will state having encounter inside this effort might be the optimal/optimally thing I've gone because coming into the effort that I have zero comprehension about those matters but later connecting here I'm becoming a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency that's the optimal/optimally factor for me personally I am doing my own job together with devotion plus making me perfect concerning my excuse I'm giving for the effort too I am advancing myself at this type of manner in coming period it can support me much to acquire what is a simple method.

I'm perhaps not needing much thought in regards to one other effort however I will state having encounter inside this effort might be the optimal/optimally thing I've gone because coming into the effort that I have zero comprehension about those matters but later connecting here I'm becoming a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency that's the optimal/optimally factor for me personally I am doing my own job together with devotion plus making me perfect concerning my excuse I'm giving for the effort too I am advancing myself at this type of manner that in coming time it can allow me plenty to acquire what is a simple method.

Yes, I did not inquire about it at all....But I guess no such site has been launched yet....This platform is very interesting ....The knowledge denied by this platform is very incremental and our greetings session is very good. So this platform is much better than other 

I don't think there is any forum available like this forum. Because this forum is quite easy to work and legit in giving instant daily payments. I wanna say It’s the best place where you can post and earn for everypost.

I have not found any platform similar to cryptotalk.  But I found many genuine websites for earning money. I have not found any platform similar to cryptotalk.  But I found many genuine websites for earning money. 

I have not found any platform similar to cryptotalk.  But I found many genuine websites for earning money. I have not found any platform similar to cryptotalk.  But I found many genuine websites for earning money. believe that as a pay per post earning system there are no other forums outside of cryptotalk 

I also, my friend, have not found a site like cryptotalk paying for comments and threadsI want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful

I also, my friend, have not found a site paying for comments and threadsI want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successfulI just like the forum even though I've worked with many websites and apps.

I have always heard about a similar forum called bitcointalk forumYes, there is site that almost the same like cryptotalk and this website is bitcointalk. That's true this will be a great earning in a year he could have been rich with that too

On 24/4/2020 at 3:11, rekter said:

@ Babubu609 Me gustaría agregar a esto que bitcointalk no le paga directamente. Necesitará usar firmas de terceros y clasificar para obtener mejores firmas es realmente difícil en comparación con este foro. Deberá poner su mente y originalidad en cada publicación para obtener incluso algunos méritos allí (pedirlos o intercambiarlos es naturalmente contrario a las reglas).

Tenía una cuenta más antigua allí, así que obtuve básicamente 1000 méritos gratis para mi cuenta legendaria cuando se introdujo el sistema de méritos, pero después de eso logré obtener algo así como 10 méritos y eso me llevó  2 años de  trabajo real. Tal vez yo era un póster de mierda o no sabía cómo se jugaba ese juego, pero fue difícil para mí.

También necesito revisar ese foro de participación, así que gracias por eso. @kirubel

Wow friend, your comment surprises me a lot, 2 years is a long time, it shows that you put effort and dedication.

Answering the question of the post the truth is that it is difficult to find sites like this, where apart from obtaining knowledge, answering questions and sharing what you know, you can receive remuneration for instructing you.

It seems like something to win, win and you have to take advantage of it.

I am not worked in any site. Crypto forum is only one in which I am working. I am very impressed from this forum. I did not know that there is any site similar to crypto forum. Please tell the names as any site similar to crypto forum? Thanks 

I have not found a site like cryptotalk paying for comments and posts. If Botcointalk also exists but in that forum it is much more complex to work on that. Also bitcoin doesn’t pay you directly. 

I have always heard about a similar forum called bitcointalk forum.Yes dear friend i agree with you  None of us should copy information to another topic.  

Seniors please guide me how i can do online trading. Because i have no knowledge how to invest money and what are the procedure of doing that workWe all welcome you into the great forum and we will be

For every qaulified user with high rank his profile must be properly checked and if anything is wrong. For me there is no other site that can level the cryptotalk from information and useful.

Dear friend according to my opinion I think that there is no other site like cryptotalk because cryptotalk is a very best platform to learn a lot of knowledge and to earn a lot of money. So to be very careful on this platform and do the well posts in order to get more reputation.

5 hours ago, merlina54 said:

Wow friend, your comment surprises me a lot, 2 years is a long time, it shows that you put effort and dedication.

I really didn't, otherwise i would had more merit. I had a legendary account before merit system came in BTCTalk so i didn't even to bother work so hard. But competition between the sites is always good as it increases the quality reuirements.

Yes I know some more sites like cryptotalk. But they are not good as like as cryptotalk. Their payment system is very poor and they did not pay on time. They pay manually for this reason payment system is too much slow.

There's no any other platform like crypto when it comes to payment and respecting its members privacy and its interface can be easily accessible by the newbies.

According to my research i amnt familiar with any sites like cryptotalk. This site is unique and we can also earn a good amount of money from here by Maintaining some easy rules and no other sites offer such a good offer for earning . 

There is many sites but too matches with cryptocurrency,  is not a suitable. Crypto give us more opportunities and best way to earn. Crypto sites have many forum and lots of knowledge to get. So work hard here and get the unexpected results.  ✌🏿🥳

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Yes ,there are many other earning and profitable site which you can for them you get payment but the fact remains that they don't pay you directly otherwise through 3rd parties and bitcontalk is not reliable as crypto talk.

Hello everyone. As for me I don't there is any other site that compete with crypto talk forum, because in crypto talk forum a member will be in his room working and earn huge amount of money.

As we know that at cryptotalk we are getting bitcoins for our posts and comments in good amount and I have never joined any such platform in my life on which we can get payment in such good amount. But there is also another platform like cryptotalk, which is called BitcoinTalk, where we get bitcoins for posts and comments. But on bitcoin talk, we are getting bitcoins in very small amount.

In my own view of understanding, i don't want to believe that there is going to be any.

Although, coincidence may warrant that there is which I may not be aware about but all i believe in is; even if there is, it is none to be merge or even compare with cryptotalk site.

• Useful or interesting 1

The results is no there is no any legit site that pays it member on daily occasion like cryptotalk, because I also make some series of research sometimes when am free but what i always get in return are fake site with a lot of scam.

• Useful or interesting 1