Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

No in my opinion there is no any site similar to this site of crypto.this is really an amazing site to be working here.as i am free now a days and was worried about working.as I know about this site useful site I just start working soon here.

There is no site in the comparison of the cryptotalk it provides us best income and source to learning many things about bitcoin litcoin and other digital currencies it is the best way to earning now a days it is very useful for us so we earn and enjoy with cryptotalk.

So far so good I think the best crypto forum have come across is cryptotalk it has the best features especially in the aspect of payment and even the fact that you can learn through the forum

Before joining Crypto talk a lot and I find a website which is similar to the Crypto talk the name of that website is bitcointalk but I personally prefer the Crypto talk because it is much more preferable and trustable and the the taking of Crypto talk is much more than the the bitcointalk and the people are also very Cooperative here.

There is a side called Bru Bublish. I don't like them and I don't like to use them. There is no other forum like Crypto Talk. In this case there is the advantage of cryptocurrency.  Costs run. I am also using it and getting the benefit of it

On 4/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum, but I do not think that there is a forum that pays money for sharing useful information.

There are forums and blogs which pays for sharing useful post, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them here, but there are. What you should know though there aren't any that pays more than what this forum promises to pay. I'm saying promise because I'm just getting started and i have like 12 days until i start to get paid.

Yes, there are different sites as similar to cryptotalk but I am sure it's a great forum for doing work. Any other forum cannot compare with cryptotalk. In this forum, you can work easily and achieve success by following the rules. Whereas in other sites you have face many difficulties and they don't pay you more payments.

That is a really wonderful question. I also wondered, Is there any other legit sites like this. Now after reading the comment section, I understood that there is no legit sites which gives you this much amonut and knowledge.

Yes, there is a site similar to cryptotalk forum which is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has a very big community and its has been existing for long even before cryptotalk forum, bitcointalk pays its users by posting also.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know about this platform that you mention called bitcointalk, therefore I am very grateful to all of you who respond to this publication since they expose a similar platform to this great forum called cryptotalk
A big greeting to the whole community

I think we don't know if there is a site because we feel good working here. We respect the work because we can do something good here. The work is growing and improving. I hope there is a time when we are working on the site now.  There is a lot of work to be done on this site and its site will be improved for a while. We will improve this site in many ways equally because here we get a lot of good things from here.

Yes, which is Bitcointalk but I can tell you that it not comparable because content of cryptotalk is very easy, very understanding, and also encouraging, I don't seems to understand bitcoin talk it look very tough for me to understand. 

This is a great opportunity to hold mate this forum has been the best and I hope one-day it will become like but Bitcointalk and they will keep paying only high members.

I have make lot of research trying to get any site related to cryptocurrency, but it unfortunate it couldn't get one, the one I saw related to cryptocurrency is Bitcointalk but it seem to be more complex and complected than cryptotalk, cryptotalk is more user friendly

Indeed, there is a webpage that nearly equivalent to crypto talk and this site is bitcointalk I can say having experience in this mission is the best thing I have ever experienced in light of the fact that prior to resulting in these present circumstances crusade I have no information about these things except for subsequent to joining here any free bitcoin-like crypto talk discussion gives us.

In online I have found some sites like crypto talk. But I think they are not fully comparable with crypto talk. Because crypto talk is very much helpful for learn about cryptocurrency. Also you can earn a good amount of money from crypto talk which is not possible with other sites. That's why crypto talk is not fully same like them 

There are sites similar to this site, but this site is considered one of the best sites that give profits in exchange for publishing posts and useful topics, so you must spend your time working with it and reading other people's comments  In order to obtain profits and experiences at the same time and experiences at the same time

I joined cryptotalk on June 2020 and knowledge most 4 months but I dont get any quality information there that I can use in the world of cryptocurrency because most of the topics that we can see there is not that too much related about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Even though there are also many members of the cryptotalk, I still dont see any success with that forum unless they will cha ge the rules about creating a topic. They should move all the topics to the "off topic" section to make it more organized.

Even though I am a beginner from this forum, I can say that this is much better than cryptotalk based on some topics that I have read here. There are many useful knowldge that I can acquire here that will help me to become more knowledgeable about the world of crypto...

I don't think there are any similar sites like cryptotalk.  Because cryptotalk is a great platform for making money and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Where you can make more money in a very short time by posting money but there is no other site where you can make money so easily.

I also, my friend, have now no longer determined a website like cryptotalk procuring comments and threads.

This is good platform to learn the most of knowledge and make us to be a great investor. I am new here but i though that i could invest the money in this platform. 

Hello Mates, I don't know about any other sites which is compared with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best forum earning free bitcoin and learning crypto currency easily. We can learn about crypto currency properly as a beginner from this forum.. You can get 20k Satoshi for your 20 useful post with positive reputation. You cannot find any other site like cryptotalk. 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Hi my friend I have already site up cryptocurrency and this is the first site in my life that I am working on online and I do not know of any website other than.And I said recently is that cryptocurrency is the best website to work .