Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

No in my opinion there is no any site similar to this site of crypto.this is really an amazing site to be working here.as i am free now a days and was worried about working.as I know about this site useful site I just start working soon here.

There is no site in the comparison of the cryptotalk it provides us best income and source to learning many things about bitcoin litcoin and other digital currencies it is the best way to earning now a days it is very useful for us so we earn and enjoy with cryptotalk.

So far so good I think the best crypto forum have come across is cryptotalk it has the best features especially in the aspect of payment and even the fact that you can learn through the forum

Before joining Crypto talk a lot and I find a website which is similar to the Crypto talk the name of that website is bitcointalk but I personally prefer the Crypto talk because it is much more preferable and trustable and the the taking of Crypto talk is much more than the the bitcointalk and the people are also very Cooperative here.

There is a side called Bru Bublish. I don't like them and I don't like to use them. There is no other forum like Crypto Talk. In this case there is the advantage of cryptocurrency.  Costs run. I am also using it and getting the benefit of it

On 4/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum, but I do not think that there is a forum that pays money for sharing useful information.

There are forums and blogs which pays for sharing useful post, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them here, but there are. What you should know though there aren't any that pays more than what this forum promises to pay. I'm saying promise because I'm just getting started and i have like 12 days until i start to get paid.

Yes, there are different sites as similar to cryptotalk but I am sure it's a great forum for doing work. Any other forum cannot compare with cryptotalk. In this forum, you can work easily and achieve success by following the rules. Whereas in other sites you have face many difficulties and they don't pay you more payments.

That is a really wonderful question. I also wondered, Is there any other legit sites like this. Now after reading the comment section, I understood that there is no legit sites which gives you this much amonut and knowledge.

Yes, there is a site similar to cryptotalk forum which is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has a very big community and its has been existing for long even before cryptotalk forum, bitcointalk pays its users by posting also.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know about this platform that you mention called bitcointalk, therefore I am very grateful to all of you who respond to this publication since they expose a similar platform to this great forum called cryptotalk
A big greeting to the whole community

I think we don't know if there is a site because we feel good working here. We respect the work because we can do something good here. The work is growing and improving. I hope there is a time when we are working on the site now.  There is a lot of work to be done on this site and its site will be improved for a while. We will improve this site in many ways equally because here we get a lot of good things from here.

Yes, which is Bitcointalk but I can tell you that it not comparable because content of cryptotalk is very easy, very understanding, and also encouraging, I don't seems to understand bitcoin talk it look very tough for me to understand. 

This is a great opportunity to hold mate this forum has been the best and I hope one-day it will become like but Bitcointalk and they will keep paying only high members.

I have make lot of research trying to get any site related to cryptocurrency, but it unfortunate it couldn't get one, the one I saw related to cryptocurrency is Bitcointalk but it seem to be more complex and complected than cryptotalk, cryptotalk is more user friendly

Indeed, there is a webpage that nearly equivalent to crypto talk and this site is bitcointalk I can say having experience in this mission is the best thing I have ever experienced in light of the fact that prior to resulting in these present circumstances crusade I have no information about these things except for subsequent to joining here any free bitcoin-like crypto talk discussion gives us.

In online I have found some sites like crypto talk. But I think they are not fully comparable with crypto talk. Because crypto talk is very much helpful for learn about cryptocurrency. Also you can earn a good amount of money from crypto talk which is not possible with other sites. That's why crypto talk is not fully same like them 

There are sites similar to this site, but this site is considered one of the best sites that give profits in exchange for publishing posts and useful topics, so you must spend your time working with it and reading other people's comments  In order to obtain profits and experiences at the same time and experiences at the same time

I joined cryptotalk on June 2020 and knowledge most 4 months but I dont get any quality information there that I can use in the world of cryptocurrency because most of the topics that we can see there is not that too much related about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Even though there are also many members of the cryptotalk, I still dont see any success with that forum unless they will cha ge the rules about creating a topic. They should move all the topics to the "off topic" section to make it more organized.

Even though I am a beginner from this forum, I can say that this is much better than cryptotalk based on some topics that I have read here. There are many useful knowldge that I can acquire here that will help me to become more knowledgeable about the world of crypto...

I don't think there are any similar sites like cryptotalk.  Because cryptotalk is a great platform for making money and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Where you can make more money in a very short time by posting money but there is no other site where you can make money so easily.

I also, my friend, have now no longer determined a website like cryptotalk procuring comments and threads.

This is good platform to learn the most of knowledge and make us to be a great investor. I am new here but i though that i could invest the money in this platform. 

Hello Mates, I don't know about any other sites which is compared with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best forum earning free bitcoin and learning crypto currency easily. We can learn about crypto currency properly as a beginner from this forum.. You can get 20k Satoshi for your 20 useful post with positive reputation. You cannot find any other site like cryptotalk. 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Hi my friend I have already site up cryptocurrency and this is the first site in my life that I am working on online and I do not know of any website other than.And I said recently is that cryptocurrency is the best website to work .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• The USDD stablecoin has landed on LetsExchange Decentralized USD (USDD), the first over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin, is now available for trading on LetsExchange, a crypto exchange platform that supports the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Users can swap USDD on TRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 blockchains for over 4,500 coins and tokens using a LetsExchange widget, Telegram bot, or through third-party platforms and apps integrating crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping USDD for other cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, users enjoy the flexibility to choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. With the first option, the system automatically picks the best rate among the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the most profitable exchange conditions despite short-term price fluctuations. Users who prefer to avoid slippage caused by volatility can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the initially quoted value for the swap until the operation is completed.   Since USDD circulates on multiple mainstream networks, users can seamlessly transfer USDD across different blockchains using the LetsExchange widget. For instance, users can swap TRC20 USDD for ERC20 USDD or the way around with a few clicks. More blockchain networks that support USDD will be available soon.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, welcomed the listing of USDD and remained confident that many users will adopt this stablecoin. He commented: “Listing USDD on our exchange platform is the first step toward more comprehensive cooperation with this project. The USDD team will study our B2B products to assess the possible integration to boost the visibility and adoption of their crypto asset.”   Decentralized USD (USDD) is an over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin launched by TRON DAO Reserve, the custodian of USDD, and guarantees its price stability. This stablecoin’s value is pegged to the US dollar. USDD is secured by over-collateralizing multiple mainstream digital assets such as TRX, BTC, and USDT. The total value of collateralized assets is significantly higher than that of USDD in circulation, with the collateral ratio set at 120%. The USDD protocol aims to provide the blockchain industry with the most stable, decentralized, tamper-proof, and freeze-free stablecoin system, a perpetual system independent of any centralized entity.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Очередной альткоин взлетел Мем-коин FLOKI увеличил стоимость на 30% благодаря содействию DWF Labs. Компания отметила быстрый рост экосистемы Floki, включая старт главной сети Valhalla, игровых проектов метавселенной и других разработок. Суммарная стоимость токена дошла до $3 млрд по курсу 0,00034 доллара США. Лучшее время для выгодного трейдинга на yodaobmen.com. В феврале DWF Labs инвестировала 10 миллионов долларов в FLOKI и теперь готова инвестировать еще 12 миллионов долларов. Это укрепляет позиции Floki в сфере криптовалют, несмотря на прекращение обслуживания клиентов из Гонконга в начале этого года из-за проблем с регулированием.  
    • Такая практика есть, увы некоторые обменники до того обнаглевшие, что загибают с процентами. Я думаю это обьясняется тем, что мало заявок, чем больше заявок тем больше можно снизить процент обмена, значит и приток клиентов. Сделай норм процент, чтобы клиенты были и то есть количеством можно получить прибыль, режели загнуть с процентом и обслуживать 5 клиетов в день и тот в итоге они будут недовольны и след раз не придут, нелогично.
    • Наконец-то хоть один обменник догадался это сделать. Как говорится всё в жизни бывает и иногла ошиьаешься в реквизитах, для редактирования нужно стучаться в поддержка, ждать ответа и решения проблемы, а тут сам пересмотрел реквы, ошибка - исправил сам, вот это гениально просто. Молоток изи, всегда на уровне.
    • Еженедельная производительность/Отчеты о ценах   Найдите больше на нашей специальной странице: easybit.com/ru/live-prices 👈   Обменивайте быстро и легко: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • Weekly Performance/Price Reports   Find more on our dedicated page: easybit.com/live-prices 👈   Exchange fast and easy: easybit.com 👈  
    • Probably, many of you have already encountered situations when incorrect details for receiving funds were specified when creating an application, perhaps in a hurry or due to inattention.  Previously, the details were changed mainly via email, but we have simplified this procedure, and now you can easily make the necessary changes directly on the site. To do this, you just need to open the notification and enter the correct details. We wish you successful deals and prosperity on your financial journey!  
    • ⏩ Рады сообщить, что теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на китайские юани (CNY) через Alipay!   Alipay - это крупнейшая платежная система в Китае с более чем 1 миллиардом активных пользователей.   Поддерживаемые направления: Tether TRC20 USDT → Alipay CNY Tether BEP20 USDT → Alipay CNY Tether ERC20 USDT → Alipay CNY
    • База игроков Notcoin достигла 40 миллионов, токен вырос в цене   Команда игрового Web3-проекта Notcoin сообщила, что количество пользователей достигло 40 миллионов. По данным разработчиков, игроки уже заработали $1,5 млн в TON через 20 кампаний. Команда ожидает десятикратного роста этого показателя после автоматизации новых миссий, которые смогут запускать сторонние проекты самостоятельно. На фоне этого анонса цена Notcoin выросла на 5%. 2 июня Notcoin обновил исторический максимум до $0,021, а его рыночная капитализация превысила $2,75 млрд.  
    • С момента своего торгового дебюта в 2011 году Биткойн продемонстрировал впечатляющую среднегодовую доходность примерно в 104%, превзойдя доходность портфеля Уоррена Баффета и фондовых рынков США.     Сравнение среднегодового темпа роста (CAGR) Биткойна с доходностью, полученной портфелем Уоррена Баффета, крупнейшими активами которого являются Apple, Bank of America, American Express, Coca-Cola и Chevron Corp, показывает совершенно разные профили риска и вознаграждения и производительность на разных временных интервалах. Портфель Уоррена Баффета: меньше рисков, такая же прибыль, как и у акций Например, согласно данным ресурса Lazy Portfolio ETF, среднегодовой темп роста портфеля Уоррена Баффета составил 10,03% со стандартным отклонением 13,67% за последние 30 лет. Для сравнения, портфели акций компаний США имеют более или менее схожую доходность, но с более высоким стандартным отклонением. Портфель Уоррена Баффета против портфеля акций США. Источник: Lazy Portfolio ETF. Другими словами, портфель Oracle of Omaha показал впечатляющие результаты, несмотря на то, что он менее волатилен и менее рискован, чем портфели акций США. Его инвестиционная философия подчеркивает долгосрочное стоимостное инвестирование, разумное управление рисками и предпочтение фундаментально сильным компаниям. Биткойн превосходит портфель Баффета, не склонного к риску Для сравнения, производительность Биткойна была просто выдающейся. С момента своего торгового дебюта в 2011 году Биткойн продемонстрировал ошеломляющую среднюю годовую доходность около 104%. Эта цифра легко превосходит доходность портфелей акций Баффета и США в среднем каждый год за последние 13 лет. Годовая доходность Биткойна. Источник: Curve.eu Среднегодовой темп роста Биткойна также намного выше, чем у его конкурента-убежища, золота , которое за тот же период приносило в среднем 6% ежегодной прибыли. Это показывает, что, хотя портфели акций США достигли среднегодового темпа роста, сопоставимого с портфелем Баффета, его более высокая волатильность может сделать его непригодным для инвесторов, не склонных к риску.   Золото со своей скромной средней годовой доходностью в 6% за последнее десятилетие предлагает относительную стабильность и действует как защита от экономических спадов. График среднегодовой доходности золота. Источник: Curve.eu Многие трейдеры и инвесторы рассматривают Биткойн как «цифровое золото», рассматривая его как защиту от инфляции и девальвации валюты. Такое восприятие с годами повысило его привлекательность как актива. Примечательно, что несколько американских компаний, таких как MicroStrategy и Tesla, добавили биткойн в свои резервы, после чего последовал запуск спотовых биржевых фондов биткойнов (ETF), которые еще больше укрепили его статус среди институциональных инвесторов. Совокупный приток биткойн-ETF в США. Источник: Farside Investors.  Тем не менее, Биткойн остается очень волатильным, а его цена подвержена резким колебаниям по сравнению со стабильной доходностью портфеля Баффета. Однако в последние годы Биткойн демонстрировал более низкую волатильность, чем многие акции S&P 500, включая Tesla, Meta и Nvidia.   Портфель Баффета представляет собой более консервативную, долгосрочную стратегию с последовательной доходностью и управляемым риском, даже несмотря на то, что он имеет доступ к прокрипто-необанку  Nu Holdings . Напротив, Биткойн обеспечил гораздо более высокую доходность, хотя и со значительной волатильностью и несколькими крупными спадами за последние 13 лет.