First thing to know as a beginner - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

My dear friend you have made a really good post.  New members will learn a lot about crypto provisioning through this post.  Crypto Forum is a great forum.The rules of the forum are mentioned here for the convenience of the newcomers.  From here new members will be able to know all the rules of their work and work properly.

The first thing new users need to think about is what cryptocurrency is and what works here. And follow what is posted for beginners Have to. Those who are experienced in this forum should follow.

I am really thankful to you for sharing this useful and such a great post with us. As I am beginner so this will help me a lot in creating something different and also to work here on this forum for a long time.

Friends really like this person who's explain well everything about cryptotalk.

And read carefully all things about this platform.

Thank all seniors bodies for sharing your thoughts and experience.

Good luck .

The most important thing is that you should not talk with other people that are stranger because these days scammers are very common in the worldso do not share your personal information with other and do not take risk of investment because as a new member you do not have information about it.

• +2 1

It's a great thing that the link for the rules is here, I hope that the beginners will be enlightened by it because I've seen a lot of newbies that are not that careful with what they post nor the comments they share. Most of which are copy pasted from other members or from google. Thank you for the useful post!

Wow, your posts are always very important and educative, I always gain some information whenever I read your posts, and really this your post is just what a beginner need as the first guide when he is about to start making posts or before starting the activity normal.

This is incredible and accommodating post to all the clients of this gathering particularly to fledglings and it is very much explained bit by bit a debt of gratitude is in order for getting this important data.

I share my experience about this platform with all of you Respected members. 

First of all,  I searched all about the terms and policies of this forum. 

After that,  I started working at thus forum.I recommend you to follow these steps.

This post contain basic information and absolutely full of information for beginners like me. From comments I came to know that you must post with 100 characters. All rules regulations and a right way to use this platform was clearly stated and fairly elaborated. 

A topic must be relevant. As a beginner, I was searching about this sort of information it helped me a lot.

This is really good posts for all new members and every one should learn from this post.

Newbies are oftenly miss such great information and laterly they face more difficulties.

As for beginners it is required to study the rules completely and then start work according to the forum rules. 

This way work will be easy for them and their accounts will be safe.

Thank you, my friend, for this comprehensive and useful post for all members, especially new members here in the forum. Through these steps that I have mentioned, members can know everything they need to work here, as well as know the things that they need to avoid because they cause their posts to be deleted, they get warning points, or they can reach the ban

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. This steps helps me to work in this forum. This is really helpful for me and my success. So my I'm following your steps to take good reputation.

As a beginner of this forum, first of all you need to know how to work in this forum to be successful.  This is basically the main post. So we have to post on a good topic.  We have to make sure that there is no mistake in the post while posting. If you post usefull, yobit will count it and you can be successful by earning money.  Moreover, as a member of this forum, you need to know the rules of how to work with success and success.

Thats a really good topic for new members i really appreciate you you make such a nice and very informative content for others and specially new members must read it .. Its really helpfull for you and also usefull for us i also get some information here. 

• +2 1

Your point is some extensive yet its not make any difference you shrouded all data in this theme, its great subject to peruse every new part and few individuals they don't no precisely about this discussion, your subject shows the amount you accomplish difficult work in this point on account of offer this data

Thanks senior for the educative topic, although I'm still a newbie but I already Know most of the things you have listed out. Despite the fact that I as well gain positively from the topic because I don't know all you have listed out. More greetings mate, have a nice day.

As a new member of this forum you have to know the rules and regulations which is guiding it and also you will post 100 useful information to the forum for free and any 20 useful per day for your earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my dear friends. As a new member of crypto talk world  i think your first task is to gain knowledge about the rules and systems of the site very welly. Because this will helps you to servive in crypto forum forever and it is Most important for you to servive here to fulfill your dreams.                        

On 4/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, marchal87 said:

This is a great post that deserves a good reputation. It is a comprehensive post for everything related to posting in the forum where new members can know all the rules and prohibitions in one post.

This topic can be studied and read by beginners as a guide to being on cryptotalk forums. Even though these rules are already in the forum section, there are still beginners who don't know the basics and rules of the forum. With this topic, it is hoped that beginners can follow the forum according to the existing rules.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Much obliged to you for this complete data You truly worked really hard and each new part should peruse your post and maintain it all together for his record not to be liable to boycott, and obviously you merit the heart❤️

11 hours ago, Nasir12 said:

You deserve much reputations mate for this useful information, we the beginners of this forum don't know how to thank you mate for this great information. We are indeed so great ful.

Dear first thing to know as biggnner is to avoid from copy past and also write useful post related to crypto.

Your all points that you have given as list are so helpful for all especially for newbibe members of this excellent froum. With that post so helpful for senior because many they forgate . We should abide the all rules and regulations of Crypttalk. Actually now it's i mean Crypttalk is so hard and careful about the rules and regulations.

it is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. Always make good and educational posts. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

Thank you for this useful information
I am a beginner here and I was keen to read the terms and rules of the forum to avoid being banned, but thanks to your information, my ban rate has become low and my initial information on this site is good.
Thank you .

• +3 1