Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

I really do not see it possible, the maximum that could be earned weekly would be around 2 dollars, even to earn that amount you must be enrolled in multiple faucets to reach that goal! This is because the faucets pay small fractions of cryptocurrencies and being able to be profitable and make a living from them is very difficult! That is why it is preferable to opt for other options to earn money!

• +1 1

In my opinion this is so hard. Faucet sites gives very low currencies. But you have lot of refferals maybe you can 5 dollars in week.

My experience and it seems that the faucets are a little slow and tedious, however there are people who know how to use them and make good profits from this method.

faucets are just a waste of time mate, I will recommend that you stop using faucets sites from now on and focus on posting on this website because this forum give more money that faucets and there are a lot of scam faucets so I am sure that you will also just waste your time there.

I think warning 5$ in a week by faucets is a very tough work as the profits of faucets are very small. You can not earn 5$ in a week in faucets. I think you do not waste your time in faucets. 

Really working with faucets is a waste of time, now answering your question if you can get $ 5 a week if you work in faucets I would say yes, you would have to work with 10 or more faucets a day, dedicate more 15 hours a day and achieve many referrals for each of them. I think you could achieve it but really the ratio of time invested for profit from my point of view is not good. I would not do it.

no, you cannot, because on one crane you can earn 500sat per day, that is, 3500sat per week. 5 dollars is 45000sat, therefore you need to turn more than 10 cranes, and this is unlikely to have enough time.

I think it is a very ambitious goal, I do not know that someone earns that daily money doing that, it is more I believe that by participating in the blog you will have more profitability

I think you waste your time on this kind of point, you will gain nothing and you will put in effort to aim for something far away,

On 22/4/2020 at 14:28, Abdalrazig said:

Comparte tu experiencia

Se específico...

Me encantaría ganar 5 $ semanales incluso si uso 10 grifos o más. Estoy tratando de aprender a operar hoy en día, pero me vendría bien un ingreso extra, sin importar lo pequeño que sea.

This is possible as long as I check at least 10 faucets throughout the day, possibly I can make 1 usd a day, but my recommendation is to keep operating since the taps are very complicated and a lot of advertising and pop ups which are not worth investing. your time there, I recommend doing survey pages, currently there is a paidera call which has a good way to earn 3 usd a day and is much better than ptcs or faucets.

On 22/4/2020 at 14:28, Abdalrazig said:

Comparte tu experiencia

Se específico...

Me encantaría ganar 5 $ semanales incluso si uso 10 grifos o más. Estoy tratando de aprender a operar hoy en día, pero me vendría bien un ingreso extra, sin importar lo pequeño que sea.

to my way of thinking taps is a very slow way to make a profit!
I worked a tap for six months and my profit was five dollars, it seems like a lot of time and effort for so little profit!
I would recommend using another method you can work in this forum is a very good option!

I have previously used faucets but I had almost zero results, it takes a long time for the little that can be obtained, I do not recommend them much, in the same way, it is the criteria of each one

I do not think that it gives you a little money while you drain your time and effort, and in the end it does not compare the effort you expend to what you get, so I advise you to stay away from it

Yes, absolutely.
I already said here, In the FREBITCOIN faucet it is possible, I have earned up to more than 5 $ per week, per day I make about 1.5 $ / 2 $, it depends. When I have time I play a lot on multyply and I can, no one can be there for a long time

• +5 1

1 minute ago, JoaoFontes said:

Yes, absolutely.
I already said here, In the FREBITCOIN faucet it is possible, I have earned up to more than 5 $ per week, per day I make about 1.5 $ / 2 $, it depends. When I have time I play a lot on multyply and I can, no one can be there for a long time

Yes, i totally agree, personally I never earned it, that amount, but I make at least $3 a week.  Ok

thanks 

like 👍🏻 

i honestly don't think you can make $5 with faucets. they give very little profit. at most using several multi-currency faucets a day is the only way to reach that amount you want. but i still see it as very unlikely 

There are many faucets to win cryptocurrencies, the most famous of which are FaucetPay and ExpressCrypto wallet faucets, but I don't think you can make $ 5 a week.  Unless you rely on the referral link as some Youtube channels do, I wish you luck

Most of them are just scammers ! and I think that working using fauctes are just wasting for our time because its need a lot of time to earn something good !
working here is better than any  another way because here you can just spend 2 hours and then you'll get 2-3$ per day and this is good amount for sure !

No with faucets you dont reach this goal but waist your time and faucets for those users that have some free time to paly game instead of playing game they plays with faucets site and take some new cryptocurrency for learning the price and potential of that currency .

If you can earn $ 5 a week with the faucets or even more. But you must spend a lot of time working on them and constancy at the time of making them will also depend on the price of the cryptocurrency at the time of receiving the payment. I recommend that you look for referrals to also benefit from a percentage of their earnings and thus be able to generate more. luck

Well the truth is that the faucets only give you a small percentage of satoshis, I identify more with mobile applications, they allow me to earn money playing or doing different things :)

I've used the call before but I had almost zero results, since then I've been using it.  Because it takes a long time to get a little.  I skipped it to take a lot of time.

From my opinion faucets are paid the minimum amount of Satoshi  that will take a long time to rise up a dollar from this. And I can't get enough amount from these sites. So I will suggest the users to do trading and investment to earn a profit.

I do not think that 5 dollars is a large amount for these operations. Even if we assume that you work on them on a weekly basis 24 hours a day, it will not reach a quarter of this amount, even for an experiment. Therefore, I advise you to rely on airdrop from trusted sites or even invest in them, as that will be better to make money and faster, of course