Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

Free bitcoin faucets pay very low. taps are also limited to 24 hours. I think the faucets that only satisfy the love of owning a little coin and making $ 1 a week is also difficult.

As for me I don't see any chance of making $5 in a week through faucet.  You get a very small amount like 2$ or less in a week from facet. It is a waste of time. 

it's really hard and a waste of time, faucets pay very little and it's almost impossible to get $5 a week without probably getting in 100 faucetsss

I totally agree with many of the forum colleagues that the faucets are a total waste of time because you will not make a profit after many hours behind the screen, you will earn more by other means but in the faucets surely not
a big hello to all

Instead of playing faucet, better for you to focus on making interesting topic in cryptotalk, faucets take a long time to get money, unless you really can't do anything, other than playing faucet, because if you are already a trader, or you are already focused on cryptotalk , you don't have time  to play faucet anymore, why play faucet if you can earn more money, you have to think again as an evaluation

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country there are several sayings and I hope that no one feels offended .. one is to work as Chinese .. and another as blacks .. well, if you want to earn $ 5 a week with faucets .. you would have to work as a black Chinese exploited .. and even so it would be very difficult .. it is better that you "waste" time in looking for better ways to earn money .. those $ 5 or more you can get in .. 30 minutes on good days

If it is possible to have that profit, even more but you must consider the responsibility and take it as a job, dedicate time and research to it, you must also consider that many faucets not only offer you cryptocurrencies from time to time, you can create a chain of referrals among other things and These will allow you to increase your earnings.
I suggest you not only work the faucets there are many other ways to obtain some benefits, but if you are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies it is an initial step and I wish you good luck

It seems to me that faucets are just a waste of time. There are a lot of scammers. Better to use airdrops from popular crypto exchanges. Earn more!

This is very difficult or almost impossible as most taps are fraudulent, even if they exist  Even if you find legitimate taps, you cannot make five dollars five in a week, so wasted taps of time

Dear mate don't waste your precious time on fake faucet. Join the cryptotalk forum and do post everyday. You will earn 2$ daily easily. It is a legit forum. There is no scam but you need do the useful post.

Nice question! i'm interesting if you receive more information about what do you do to win 5 or more money in a week! i'm new in this world so i need to learn a lot of many things! but i'm trying to do this and have progress with friends ! thank a lot for information!

Of course, if you can, as the sentence says, "to want is to be able". You need to dedicate a lot of time and perform several faucets at once, to achieve your goal, but after achieving it I would recommend you to invest in another platform, to raise your capital little by little

Of course you can but you must invest a lot of time and effort to claim from many faucets in one day and thus accumulate enough profits in a week, coinpot faucets are good and you can claim every 5 minutes, they pay you in BCH, LTC, BTC, DOGE and DASH.

To get $ 5 per week, you need to use at least 100 clicks. It seems to me that this is very painstaking and not very promising. Better pay attention to trade)

On 4/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

Yes you can do, just 3 faucets Coinpot, faucetpay & faucetcrypto, just cheack how to Earn on faucet pay get only BTC, ETH and BTCH, also use the others 2 and send your balance to faucet pay, and Done! you can Earn more Crypto, just select 1 crypto to get your payment

In my opinion faucet are a waste of time. You won't make much money on them. There may be scams that will not output anything. 5 dollars in this way will be difficult to earn

Edited by LoganCano
  • +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

Look at faucets on exchanges, you may have a better chance there. Sometimes they distribute valued coins and pay even more than regular faucets. Usually this is named as "free coins" tab or something similar. For example, there is a such freecoin tab on Atomars exchange.  Every few hours they give 1 doge, 0.1 TXR , 0.1 GLEEC(~1000 sat. at the last price) and some other coins, but the total amount per day is limited, first come first serve. . Look at the attached picture to imagine.

Similar free coins there are also on Yobit, Crex24, Graviex and other exchanges.

Selection_999(198).png

I have read the responses of others and added to my experience, I can say that the only thing that will happen with the jaws is that they will waste your time in terms of making money from them.
There are viable ways to generate an income from scratch, where the only investment you will have to make is to invest your time in activities, one of them is to participate in airdrops, like the one that was in force in Yobit, I think that from the airdrops you can start to obtain money, to start investing in an exchange and start trading.
My advice is that before starting to invest what you generate or accumulate from the airdrops, dedicate yourself to study, about the behavior of the market, which are the cryptocurrencies with the possibility of going up, among some other things.
This will prevent you from investing blindly, which could cause all your effort to go to waste ...

• +3 1

You will waste your time.. If you use 100 faucets you will not get 5 USD for one week. Too much time and too small profit. Airdrops, bounties, learn something (about crypto, trading and another instrument to get money).