Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

3 hours ago, mikasamejias said:

Yes. It's possible. BUT you would have to be aware of the faucets the entire day. The highest paying are Coinpot family, allcoins.pw and almost any that pay directly to Faucetpay will be good. 

It's not worthy. Perhaps to get your first $5 totally online, but not to continue with this practice. After you get $5 you should try to invest somewhere and grow.

faucets are a waste of time, a person spends electricity from home, a computer or cell phone and people spend a lot of time not to gain anything. it is much more advantageous for the person to look for other ways to earn money than to keep making faucets

hello, of course there is the possibility of earning 5 dollars a week with the taps or more, you just have to do a routine with the different pages that seem most worthwhile, there are many that you can work with, you just have to distribute them to throughout the day and so you will have a limit for each one, but it is very tedious but if you put effort you will achieve it

peeersonally, I have never been able to make a lot of money with faucets. It is a bit difficult to earn even 5$ a week you should be attentive all day.

I think it is possible. But to get $ 5 a week, you must find the right faucet, that is not scam, that does not have a very high minimum withdrawal amount.
Besides that, I think you must have adequate time to invest it in performing the requested task, because sometimes it is a captcha, other times it is a roll, etc. Another option is to manage several faucets at the same time, which implies investing more of your time. Here the question would be: how much time are you willing to invest each week to reach $ 5?

I don't believe that you can get this measure of cash regardless of whether you work in more than one tap in light of the fact that the spigots don't give huge entireties just as you will feel tired by chipping away at these locales so I encourage you to attempt different approaches to procure my companion

I think it's impossible to make 5$ weekly using faucets nowadays. Few things like referrals, and doing captcha 24/7 can make it possible, but it definitely is not worth it. But, if we take another time frame, like a month, then 5$ is reachable.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

If possible, I made a dollar a day using faucethub, but you have to invest a lot of time, I spent all day watching ads and solving captchas.

Hello brother, I also thought that a couple of years ago before getting to know the world of cryptocurrencies, because what I recommend is that you start to get to know this beautiful world. I hope it is soon that you start in this, successes

Hello brother, I also thought that a couple of years ago before getting to know the world of cryptocurrencies, because what I recommend is that you start to get to know this beautiful world. I hope it is soon that you start in this, successes

Un faucet paga muy poco, mejor gaste ese tiempo haciendo publicaciones siguiendo las reglas del foro para obtener hasta $ 2 por día

i just started one month ago and obviously i am usind lot of faucets, and so far i have 8 dollars, but in my case i waste between 5-8 hours per day it is because i dont work and i have free time and free days, actually i´m considering invest in bitcpins or learn more about trading in plataforms

Well I think that I would love to earn more than 5 dollars a week using the famous faucets, but you have to land most of the faucets they pay very little, I don't think time is wasted, you can always win something, but you have to think in other income because the income generated by the fuacets is very low.

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

ok it is not that it is impossible to achieve but the time that it would take you would be really very exhausting for the reward, my recommendation is that if you like faucets then that you look for referrals only then you will see really benefit and a way where you would achieve better income would be by For example, doing airdrop or there are also pages that pay you well for simple tasks and that amount you would easily achieve

Dude that's a total waste of time, even using 10 faucets, you probably won't make that much per month.

Share your experience

Be specific...

It would be very difficult because the amounts are too small to be able to obtain high income, even if it is 1 dollar, it would be difficult unless the faucet gives away more than usual.

My friend, I could recommend the Yobit exchange, it has many investment opportunities that offer up to returns of 1% or more daily, which is very good if you do it correctly, calmly and well studied, I advise you to take a look so you can see personally for you to see if their investment plans suit you. Greetings.

At this moment i think not, you can generate with different faucets a solid 10$ per month, even a little more, but it is really difficult to reach 5$ per week. You have to be fully informed in all faucets you are in analizing if they really suit you or if you are only wasting your time for a few pennies

The faucets are very slow to have the possibility of earning $ 5 per week, as they say over there by posting in the forums and being more active on the page will generate much more.

it's really hard and a waste of time, faucets pay very little and it's almost impossible to get $5 a week without probably getting in 100 faucets.

The faucets nowadays no longer give the performance they gave before, it is more in my opinion they are already a waste of time because of the rewards they give, even though there are some that have been on the network for a long time, even so you would have to get too many referrals , to take advantage.

In my experience, faucets are good to start with, but these days few pay and require hard work to see a good pay. In my opinion, I recommend you invest in mining and let it make passive income so that you can later enjoy it later.

If possible, if I'm honest with you, I make approximately $ 10 every 10 days in Faucets and more can be done with perseverance and a lot of patience, currently there are many Faucets that are paying well and that have options that make you earn much more diverse options such as For example, Coinpot and its Faucets, you have the option of collecting tokens when collecting from the Faucets and you have the option of earning stars by doing daily or monthly challenges that also give you additional stars and each star means 100 tokens, that is, to earn the 5 $ a week is relatively possible.

Unless you have a really good referral program and audience whom with you can earn passive earnings from them on faucets,you are wasting your time on them as they pay so low