Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

All faucets sites are a waste of time and effort, and if you work in more than 20 faucets sites, you will not be able to get $ 5 within a week. I advise you to work inside similar forums for this forum, and also you can work inside questionnaires.

Edited by Brand1

I don`t think that you can earn this amount such way, but if you are programmer and you can write claiming script then maybe you could earn more than you indicated in the post 

It's little bit hard but it's nor impossible you can earn more than 5 dollars if you use the referral and earn from them you can have more ,use many faucet more than 10 per day ten is low  

I do not think that the idea of using faucets is good, especially since this amount of $ 5 a day is impossible even if you use 10 faucets as the internet costs and the high withdrawal limits will make you reach despair in the end without withdrawing any amount

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can't earn such big amount money in every week from faucets.Their rate of paying is so low.I think you have taken a great decision. you should give more concentration on learning trading.If you cam learn it well,you  will be able to make good amount of profit.Stop wasting your time in those faucets.

Edited by Jami273

there are faucets in which you can win up to 200 usd a day but also depends on every hour claims in roll and expect to have good earnings but often the profits are low and apart it takes a long time to perform tha claims of the roll.

https://freebitco.in/?op=signup_page

Basically I can say yes, but you should be using more than one faucet and also you will have to dedicate a lot of time to which you should be able to earn that amount.

Earning $5 in faucet in a week I don't think is possible because their payment is very low, I will like you to post in this website then westing of your time in faucet.

It is not possible to make up to $1 in a week using faucets unless you work hard not to talk of making up to $5. It is not possible to waste ones time on such unprofitable thing such as faucets. 

Well am surprised you wish to earn $5 in a week with faucet , while you can cover more than that amount in two days in this forum, this easily shows that this days working in faucets sites is just a waste of time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend .
If you search for sites that do a small service in exchange for some cents, I recommend that you search for ads to watch ads. Also, the CAPTCHA solution, and the latter, I recommend you to specialized sites in this field so that you can solve the CAPTCHA non-stop. I have worked in it before and you will take advantage of every other one you own in order to get $ 5 a week or less, so I consider it a waste of time as long as you can You earn a lot by trading. And you are only free

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

First of all it is not so easy to make $5 a week and also faucets are just a waste of time so it is better to avoid those things because this will only waste your time and also the earning process is very slow

Well for me, i didn't participated in some faucets available to the internet because i know that this is just a waste of time by having an small amount of profit given to their members.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:03 PM, Beast921 said:

No in my opinion it's very difficult.Because faucets have completely different scenario from others.They provide very little earnings.So 5$ per week from faucets looks very difficult.

I also think of this. 

Except there are something that will happen to faucet for them to give 5$ in one week easily. 

My advice look for some legit extra income online for you to earn that easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The truth is that it is highly possible to make 5 dollars within a week and in fact you woudl be able to do this from the use of multiple faucets, including the coinpot faucets with their token rewards. However, this will require that you be on the faucet all the time throughout the week and that you are constantly claiming. This will take way too much time and will definitely not be worth the time and effort that you are putting in. The best site to be on is this one as you can earn your 5 dollars every two days here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It was really more beneficial few years ago, but as you know it is just wasting time to use faucets for making any profit. Instead of doing that l prefer trading or doing something else. Don't waste your time on faucets.

I have tried many faucets before and for me it is impossible to make 5$ a week. Making 1$ is very hard in a faucets it takes a lot of time for you to make it. But if you work in this forum it is very possible and you can save earnings here for your future.

In my opinion the faucets are dead year a go so dont think about the false or scammers faucets, if you want really collect some income and then with the time you will collect the experience and growing, you need to learn about the trade this is the best option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Commit to uncle on this forum much less than that work here you can collect about 20 dollars a week I advise you to learn well if you want to trade

On 5/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Earning $5 in faucet in a week I don't think is possible because their payment is very low, I will like you to post in this website then westing of your time in faucet.

Earning 5$ in faucet within a week is very impossible except if there's an important event that will raise the price to earn.

Much better to work here than waiting for that to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Earning 5$ in faucet within a week is very impossible except if there's an important event that will raise the price to earn.

Much better to work here than waiting for that to happen. 

Faucet is just like waste of time it benefits a little instead of doing nothing is better you do it to earn at least a small amount within the week, it will be a good idea going on more research doing some bounties too.

According to my long experience in those locations, I can tell you that collecting $ 5 a week from taps is impossible because it gives you a small amount of bitcoin or  dollar, unfortunately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, the faucets sites are useless and you will not get any benefit from these sites, but if you work hard in this forum, you will get within 210000 Satoshi equivalent to $ 21.
This forum is the best site for earning cryptocurrencies.

The opportunity is very weak to succeed in achieving $ 5 as income through the use of faucets, which is very impossible

Life is great and enjoy it

The earning opportunity in the faucet site is very low and I don't think there is a way you can make $5 a week making use of faucet, I will suggest you concentrate and make your posts here to earn something good because to me faucet is just a waste of time and resources.