Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

On 4/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

You can earn by post, a post might be a subject or a reply, but should be constructive, But we might appreciate you becoming one among those people that create more topics, we'd like those

On 4/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

it's very hard to earn $5 in faucets in only every week . There are numerous scam faucets now and you cannot tell if that faucet is legit or not if you do not try it. I suggest to you to don't waste some time on these faucet but spent some time here in cryptotalk because you'll earn $2 per day during this forum..

Faucets with rising of BTC give very small amounts of Satoshis so never gain 5$ even if you work on it for a year, and most of faucets don't pay. 

Faucets with rising of BTC give very small amounts of Satoshis so never gain 5$ even if you work on it for a year, and most of faucets don't pay. 

Я не думаю, что есть возможность выиграть 5 долларов в неделю использования кранов, даже если я использую более 10 кранов, потому что его прибыль очень мала, я использовал эти краны раньше и ничего не выиграл

Yes, but it will take you a long time that you can use it to do something more productive also pay little I do not recommend it is better to learn a lot about a subject and give courses so you will earn more money weekly

Welcome everyone, I understand your need to make a good earning, but earning 5 dollars a week from the taps, frankly, is impossible.

I have tried and are still trying to earn a decent amount of money.

In response to your request, I recommend to you the sites that I found. They offer a decent amount. However,

I do not think that these faucets will pay, because I have not withdrawn from them yet:

1 / https: //cloudfaucet.io

2 / https: //bitcoinsp.in

3 / https: //get-bitco.in Finally, I suggest you this site for ads is reliable and honest.

I pulled it twice and the withdrawal arrived within 12 hours:

https://finalmentemain.com.

If you benefited from this publication, please rate us + and thank you.

On 22.04.2020 at 21:28, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I think that you will not earn so much on the tap, if you only catch up a lot of referrals then you have a chance ... But my advice to you is to do something else)

Working alone (without references) you cannot and I tell you from experience.

Maybe a month if you could do it, but you would have to work on more than 10 faucets and that week there is an increase in the price of cryptocurrencies.

The other possible way to earn $ 5 a week with faucets and more is to have many referrals, people who have hundreds or thousands of referrals if they do well in the faucets. But working faucets without referrals is slow.

It's not possible. Earn $ 5 for 10 faucets a week ?? With 10 faucets, you can earn only a few cents a week, but not $ 5, because faucet sites pay just few coins, and its so low cost.

Yes, it is possible, but you will have to use a lot of faucets and thus spend a lot of time on them. So It's not very effective, it's better to find a full time job if you need some money, because with faucets your earnings won't be stable.

As others have clearly pointed out on this thread, it is virtually impossible to make $5 by using faucets, they pay so little for the time you invest on them that they really don't worth the trouble. I myself tried faucets at some point but the payment was so low that I stop using them in matter of weeks. 

It might be possible to make up to $5 in a faucet if you put all your hard work. Liked you make it your major job or your start referral you might also be able to earn much referral if you have so many referral and they are active, if not I don't think it is possible to maker up to that.

Hi, its quite possible to earn this amount, but you will need to work hard. The one helpful thing is referals, but those are quite difficult to gather. If you want to work solo, I would recommend you to create excel forms and fill it every time you are finding a new faucet.

From my personal experience if you're just starting it'll be difficult to make $5 from faucets but there's a waiting period, if you can endure it after a while you're start making more on faucets. Also look for sites that reward old member well on faucet so by the time you'll spent a while with them you can earn more.

To hit $ 5 within a week in fauchet I think you can. But it looks like it takes 24 hours a day like a robot might be able to say. So it can but it's hard to put into practice. That is my opinion, who knows what else.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I think that if you work many faucets at the same time, you could earn that amount depending on how much time you dedicate, I would recommend that you go in these forums to find out other ways to earn something extra but with a lot of effort and patience.

Is there anyone who tested faucets and worked with them everyday?

I think they are waste of time and I have good reasons for that haha

I honestly don't like faucets since they give miseries, you would have to be a teacher referring people to even earn 2 or 4 $ a week,Better to do airdrops or something else in my opinion.

Well, they aren't looking worth for all time, which one you have to spend there. I mean, they are getting you not so huge amount of coins per every time. So you just wasting you time. Of course, if you have too much free time you can abuse it as much as possible, but it's really hard to do. But for getting 5 dollars per week you have to get lots of referres. You can't earn that much at other ways 

هذا ممكن ، لكن إذا عملت بجد في مجال آخر مثل التجارة ، يمكنك جني 5 دولارات في اليوم