Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

it is possible but it takes a lot of time and you must spend most of the day working in faucet sites or you can refer other people with your invite link and receive money.anyway why dont you use cryptotalk its better way and you can make more than 20 usd per week.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Actually I am quite tired of discussing the faucet, because the faucet is not comparable with what is produced right, it just wastes your time. But if you really want to keep doing it, please. I have experienced with faucets a few years ago.

• +1 1

No there is no chance to make 5$ weekly using faucets. The big faucets sites are closed and those who are in market gives you very less amount of money. So it's better to spend your time on other activities than wasting on faucets sites.

• +1 1

What you're looking for, I don't think it's there my friend, because the faucets have very little income and can't even reach $ 1 a day

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Crypto faucets is bad way of earning as for me, so I would prefer working here on cryptotalk or somewhere else. You must do a lot of clicks and get for it very little sum of crypto tokens 

• +1 1

No my brother I think

You can only reach to one

Dollar n the week no more

So you will lost your time only

Go and make trading in yobit

You will get more 

it's hard to make $ 5 a week with faucets maybe it's better to focus on writing here on the forum however you can try with allcoins that in addition to being a multicoin faucet also offers other earning possibilities such as offerwalls (surveys, downloads, free sign up) and mining from the browser

• +1 1

I do not think like you can make $5 weekly from the faucet sites because they pay really small portion of cryptocurrencies and such sort of faucet sites are there just to waste your valueable timer and efforts I think . 

I think that the chances of such earnings are extremely small because even inviting 100 people to the taps you will not always get the promised money. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think you can make $5 weekly from faucets as faucets don't make enough money so I would recommend that you keep earning on this platform as it pays more than faucets.

Faucets can't give you good amount of money. Because the faucets are not worth of giving time. But instead of that try to improve your skills in tradings and crypto investments. Because I have experienced a bad info about joining faucets. They are only time wasting and no one can actually income much from those. 

Os really difficult to make 5$ in one week using faucet , you have to work 24 h per day , and 7/7 day , and that of course is impossible , so i think working in faucet just waste of your take and your effort , this forum is the best one for earning bitcoin in my opinion , so i suggest to take the chance , and don’t waste your time in faucet.

I think it's impossible, I think it's impossible, only the owners of faucets earn money, not the users, so just forget about such earnings.

Yes mate. There are always chances of earning bit more. But there should be all the knowledge about trading and marketing. And yes faucets could help but the person should know how to invest and use those. 

oh. I don't understand why you're willing to accept working with a hose even though it pays so little. There are many ways to work better than tap. I am working with forex. I earn more than $ 200 / month. The hose is really not my choice. It really wasted my time.

AM not sure how you want to do that, but there is a site that might do it but in a very small way , the forum stake forum you can be able to use it to post , just as this forum and the pay is very little but it can add up to something probably 4$ and maybe 5 when you are in level 3 so you try it.

Thanks all my friends, I guess I am cleared now, your participation made it clear and it's not possible to do what I have asked, it's was really a good experience sharing information and spreading knowledge, I guess this website has fulfilled its role, thank you mates.

"We grow by lifting others"

Faucet is platform which pays you but a little amount. So better to be in cryptotalk than being in faucet pay. So i just love to work with this forum as it pays a pocket money on daily basis. Thank you

I don`t like faucets at all because it`s very hard to earn something at all, but okay, you can make 5$ in a week from them but only if you have your own army of referrals 😄

You don't need to depends on faucets always, there is another way of getting more income, even Airdrop or bounty is even worth than faucets, but if you are willing to continue, then you should have more accounts on different faucets sites and start earning

Depending upon the faucets for income that's not good idea because you can see very low amount of money you will get as compared to any other websites you can easily see we are working in this campaign and make more money by working here even if you get idea about trading then your investment will make more money.

No chance, if you take my word then you should stop using faucets as they shows you huge ads and when it comes to the payment they pays you very less. And you need huge refral working together if you need good workings from there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes you can but presently i don't think that there are any such faucets which can give you a good earnings all the sites of faucets are just for scam so if you find any faucet which us legit then you can also earn good from it.

it's really hard and a waste of time, faucets pay very little and it's almost impossible to get $5 a week without probably getting in 100 faucets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is not possible, on faucets, those who try to earn more than a month earn less than $ 3, and you want to earn $ 5 in one week...