Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Is you ready for earning 400% from your investment or not

The great growth that occurs in the field of cryptocurrencies can bring us a lot of profits because of the great growth that occurs in this area and due to the increasing demand for it by people because of its useful features 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:00 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained how and why we can earned more then what we invested in crypto market. Today i will clear gave information how much invested into crypto market and how we can earned from crypto market. I will suggest only two coins which gaves you more then what you invested. One is eth and eos if you invested on them 200% very easy if you invested on it if these on 145$ and 2.42$ respectively. 

Thank you for these information and from the look of things you have already benefits from these coins which gave you the courage to share it to us here, so that we can also earn something from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am ready for invest.  But investment isn't as easy as you're saying. You need skills and experience to do invest. You have to do alot of study and observation for doing investing. So i am not fully ready. I am goona take advice from experts before investment. 

Investment is good for raise your income now I am new I don't have any savings or assist that I can use for investment I will do after getting more income form it. 

• +3 1

On 4/23/2020 at 6:56 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually Crypto currency is one kind of mistry of Crypto world. Actually anyone is not able to provide the exact prediction about Crypto currency. I am not interested to store the Crypto i always prefer the trading.

it is right that we can not make the predictions and that is why there are the risk of the earning and that is why we earn money and we enjoy doing this all the time because it adds the thrill in the system.

There are big profits like 400% or 200% of trading cryptocurrencies, but these profits are not always guaranteed and the price can drop and you lose a portion of the money.  That the investment is more beneficial, but at a good rate, not fancy.

• +3 1

The coins that you mentioned them in your post, we can gain a lot by investing in them but still it is not the right time to invest in them. As we talk about Ethereum, the price of Ethereum has already increased to a great extent and now the cost of such coin is decreasing anyway. That is why it is the right time to invest in any of them, but it is not the right time to invest in the two coins you mentioned yourself. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No dear I am not going to ready, it is not very simple to earn 400% of our investment. 

You have to become a great experience of online business and the duration for earning 400% of our investment is also long. 

Lovely friends it's is not easy project and not get easily 400 % earning so it is impossible but wait some time and work hard and you know that the cryptocurrency price is time low so wait when is price value increases then achieve your project. 

Welcome, my friend, regarding the investment. According to what I read, I found that it is possible to do this through two sites, I do not know more, than that, we would like to clarify more, and full details. Thank you.

As a matter of fact on my research as a new member what I research on is that at times to predict on cryotocurrency is very hard is not as simple but to the little research I go through as per this year the cryoto market goes high unlike last year and a times it goes low also, but to predict is not as easy as anything.

Because I am new in this forum I want to know about that what we do for this.because everyone want better and want good reputation for earning money and learning.so I request to senior guide me best.

Trading is a very good thing from which we can earn a lot of money but for this thing we should have a lot of information and experience that when and how we have to invest.I cannot be 400% sure of the investment because inside the investment we have to take risk be ready for a little bit loss.

• +3 1

I think that's right, I think investing in ETH is more profitable. If you buy ETH in January 2019, you will get a 1000% return. This is a moment that may be difficult to repeat, as I am also very sorry to have sold 10 ETH for $ 135 in January 2020. It is currently priced at ETH $ 1,200 so this is a story of my regret.

• +1 1

I cannot trust these sites that pay a large percentage of the profits because that is incredible and I think that the investment sites that give large proportions of profits are always fraud and fraud sites and it is better to avoid working with them..

Thank you for providing this useful information for us, your post has added something's to our experience, that is why is very very good for you to lay a knowledgeable background for your self, it will help you to gain more knowledge.

Wow thats a very good thing so very important and its a good thing to which one can earn some good thing and the money , when this is the best investment we also have to know high risk always result in good returns and so when you look at the high return on this one, it also is a high risk its really tough , there is a lot of good things that work well for us to keep on working a lot of effort

We need a good observation mind in digital money marketing. Cause it's not always same, it's speculating. And there are so many coins in the market, before we choose to invest or trading we do need a good knowledge on the current market

Investment is not that easy as you make it seem in your post. I would not take such a risk yet because i don't know much about investment. I may invest crypto in future but i will have to do a lot of research to understand the basics of investment.

• +1 1

Indeed, Ethereum is one of the currencies that achieved high profits during the end of 2020
And also until now it is still making good profits,
I keep a little bit of Ethereum for now and try to consolidate my deal every once in a while by adding a little.

These two cash are properly mounted and feature their personal boockchain. So that you should be secure investing in any of them. If you may purchase low and sell excessive then you definitely would make accurate income.

venture isn't what you think, I have worked within the field of venture for a whereas and every site gives you gigantic benefits this is often a location nassab, I exhort you to ask approximately any location you need to contribute in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.