What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

The good members in the forum are having the qualities like they work properly as well as they work honestly because they know better that their honestly working ability will give them fruit in future that is why they avoid any kind of copy pasting activity or other kind of any rule breaking activity

• +2 1

Everything you have written on your topic is very important to any member and everyone should adhere to it in order to become better, avoid risks and get a positive reputation, you have made it easier through your important and uncomplicated topic. 

Edited by MoradSaQr

Yes dear you are right and thanks for giving these points actually here is not any requirements for joining this forum we can join this forum if we follow the rules and regulations then we can live on this forum. 

Wonderful.I am agreeing with your points. Good qualities are come from commitment.Now you have to commit yourself on the forum.You must maintain the rules and keep working everyday.Do your afford and show your skills.Hope fro the best results

The qualities of a good member has been listed all out by you but one important thing I would like to contribute to this qualities is patience because it can really can break anything in the world.

• +1 1

There are some common qualities we can see and they are 

1- they follow every rule.

2- they work here with sincerity.  

3- they don't break rules 

4- they always post good content

Becoming a good member of this forum is not an easy task it is difficult.  We should follow them.  Good luck.

There are some common qualities we can see and they are 

1- they follow every rule.

2- they work here with sincerity.  

3- they don't break rules 

4- they always post good content

Becoming a good member of this forum is not an easy task it is difficult.  We should follow them.  Good luck.

You raised a very important and useful part of the cryptotalk platform because this will make all the members know there work as good members of the platform, so thank you friend for this mindly reminder to all the members.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think this is the required documents to be a full member and responsible member of the cryptotalk, so it is left for us to put more effort and work hard so that we will achieve our desire target, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

It is a good post that will help members to work better inside the forum without any effort mentioned, but they should also know the forum rules so that they are not banned.

• +1 1

I think these are indeed the great responsibility for all the members of the platform, so we'll know our work as members that will keep us safe and permanent in the platform, so we need to take advantage of this and succeed in the forum. 

So to be an effective and good member don't forget that you should help moderators keep this forum clean and scammer-free by reporting spam dispatchers and people making fraudulent posts.

A decent part is one who carries great energies to the discussion, consistently regards the principles and helps whoever can, complaint banters in a conscious way, is the nature of a decent part

The number one most important quality of a newbie is to be very adherent to the rules and regulations of the forum, and he should always make a post that can benefit all members, using of simple wmd direct language.

I guess now many users is very trusted and good members because these days only old members are working in this forum and doing great jobs. At least now this forum become clean place for work with positively.

Yes, a good member is a member who always knows that whatever post he is making will be useful to all the newbies and the old members, and a good member always make sure that he follows the rules and regulations of the forum.

I think the best way is for a member to try his \her best to try to create a meaning i dea and contribute to the forum in other to to inspired others.

Senior member are  very beneficial for us and when we look upon  their posts and when we read their posts we have come to know that how  they have the experience about this forum because they give us detail information and I have learnt lot of things from the senior member that's fine I am very thankful to them .

Yes obviously dude these are the main points which is very much important and we should follow it to be successful in this platform and it is clearly mentioned in the about Forum section and beginners must read the rules and then start working in other sections too. 

Thank you for giving this information my friend now I can do those things which a good member should do. Although it is very hard to become a good quality members but I will always try this

Thankyou for the brief explanation. It's like a brief about the rule and regulations. Every one should do according to this. Making useful posts, doing it with 100 + characters and try not copy from others.

The most important thing for a user to note while working here is to always obey the guidelines set out by the moderators and admin. All users should find the posts interesting and useful. The most important thing is to educate people about crypto currencies and the crypto environment. So, this is how a user should behave in this forum, and remember the rules at all times.

Yes you are absolutely right. These are the qualities of senior and successful members of this platform. Every member can follow these instructions to become experienced member of this platform. These points should must be taken into consideration to fulfill real purpose of cryptotalk. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am grateful for the good topic, as we all know that every forum has got rules to abide to, and in this crytotalk forum they are present and mandatory to all members, Therefore they must be followed and not violated as by these we'll create a environment of reputation. @Sypher9

Hello friend , qualities or work of a good member in this is that we should do our work honestly . We should not copy paste other comments and we should not break the rules and regulations . Your topic helped me a lot , Thank you .