Who are the experts? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

I think expert is a professional with knowledge and skills in a particular field of study in which is opinion may be helpful in fact finding, problem solving and understanding of a situation.

On 10/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, Miguelpc19 said:

also one who humbly and clearly guides those who are beginning on the same path that he or she knows about.

A the way you bring up a good point because whenever a person. Accumulate most important knowledge needed is an expert and also is a person who is ready to help or guide the newbies.

totally agree with you brother. We will always find good people who help us without receiving something in return, they are very intelligent people in this world of cryptocurrencies and that is why they do things well, because they come from below and that is what they show by helping those who are arriving. because that's how they started. So I totally agree with you. Greetings and success

• Useful or interesting 1

Knowing who is an expert will depend on whether that user wants them to know, there are people who know a lot, but they do not like to teach, not because they are bad, but because they do not have the vocation to do so and prefer to share basic things, it would be very good to get several Experts here who will teach how to make a currency, a blockchain etc, if someone knows a publication about it, they can place it to see it, because I am reading everything and it will take me some time to read everything.

• +2 2

Experts are those who have professionalized skill and knowledge about that particular topic . someone is expert in trading , gaming , photography , profession or expert in any kind of business . Experts are up-to-date with there work .

• +1 1

It is very good information, I will leave my criteria in total agreement with the writer, the experience is what will make you an expert, of course, in the experience it is directly influenced by time, the knowledge acquired to the intelligence that is no more to know how to apply the knowledge acquired in time, successes and failures and many other aspects such as chance, emotions and state of mind, practice, perseverance and constancy; All this will give you experience in a field of life, that is to say, they are an accumulation of aspects that you are adding every day to your expertise.

• +1 2

Expert is not just a mere name confer to some one but it's measures by the amount of knowledge and experiences, diverse strategies, skills and understanding, training one has acquired. Which places him the rank of experts.

• +2 1

Sometimes it also happens that experts get angry at people's ignorance. And they too have to learn that not all of us were born knowing everything. That they were also beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies at some point, I think that by having more tolerance for others, we will be able to form a much more pleasant community for all of us. I also think that it is good for newbies to ask a lot of questions, because they are the most experienced in this community, to be able to get rid of doubts and lend us their knowledge that they have gained year after year. I think this forum is a great community

It is also wrong to believe that an expert knows everything or is always right. Regardless of the experience or level of knowledge of the people helping you, please always seek second opinions and do whatever you can on your part. Blindly believing in another person is the biggest mistake you can make in the unknown world of the internet.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:10 PM, jesusalbarran said:

The expert is the one who guarantees that a system works optimally which also guarantees its growth

Thanks for sharing us your opinion I hope you give us much of your time and contribution to this great forum. I am glad to have a good fan to my topics as you benefits from it. Nice to meet you for the first time.

An expert is a person who possesses experience and knowledge in any of the branches or any of the fields such as the field of finance, trade, economics, architecture, geology and other branches and fields. When the expert is from outside the country, he is called a foreign expert. If we talk about our field, which is the field of forex, the forex expert is The expert who provides you trading plans and strategies in the field of forex and one of the best forex experts in forex trading. Peter Payne, James C. Hardy, Andrew Diggle and Gavin White

People with experience and analyst become experts automatically. There is no limited boundaries to be an expert. To be an expert ,the effective way is to spend time and get experience. Without experiencing ,no one get any good or bad idea. The same method goes with researching. Through researching a person can easily get knowledge. And after a certain he becomes an expert. 

• +5 1

Expert means a person with complete in and out experience on the working pattern of the financial system being choosed.It widely depends on the quality of work and how knowledgeable that person is in the field. They are definitely people who keep learning in progress as a main medium towards best outputs for the organisation. They are quite confident in what they do too.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

No one is born as experts. They actually gain experience  after a time being. Then they can actually  analysis  the ranges and predict about some price value. This way actually  they are capable  of doing some good things and sometimes  they are correct.  That's how you can actually become an expert too. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, my friend. Indeed, I agree with you, and I add to your words that the expert is the one who does not spare you to answer you, no matter how weak your question is and does not consider himself above you in rank and does not give you wrong advice so that the only beneficiary remains because this is considered fraud

Of course, we are talking about the desire to write good posts, and get good offers and ratings for it! Of course, good copywriters are always appreciated , so development on the forum can motivate you very well, and I think writing cool posts is everyone's way! Because you develop yourself and make others happy)

• +2 1

The experts are people that have been learn so many that are always given us the answer to any question or help us to correct our mistakes. I am have learned so many about crypto from the few months I am in Cryptotalk and found many experts that are so kind to give their knowledge to us and I am thank them as much I can.

i dont suppose that gradual deployment are professionals in the subject of encryption because this discipline is massive and slow deployment is lots of informtion that we can also recognize and nobody can recognize the whole thing phrases encrption

Seniors are expert here in this forum. It is a great platform Where we can share our knowledge each other.Experts are needed everywhere because they teach the new members 

• +1 1

Yes experts are those who helps other. There are about 2 hundred thousands members in this forum but unfortunately it's out fault that we can not pick  a point of expertise. Experts people always try to keep you safe from the spamming or scamming.