The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20!

Yeah the problem with erc wallet airdrops  is that you need to pay a fee to earn them, sometimes  the fee is even bigger than the value of the airdrop, i recommend  avoiding  erc airdrops  if you don't have a decent amount of ethereum.

• +1 2

Friend, it all depends on which coin you won! Because there are often coin giveaways that don't cost anything, and you can make mistakes when you encounter them. Usually, such projects are Scam! You should carefully check all exchanges, and where it is used or traded, as well as its value, and then withdraw! Good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

in order to move any token present on the ethereum blockchain you have to pay fees called gas in ethereum, so if you don't have a small fraction of ethereum nothing can be moved, lately these fees are quite high let's say an average of $ 3 per transaction

I am not sure, as to why you are having this problem. I can only speculate. Erc20 tokens works on the Eth blockchain, and to make any transaction on the blockchain you need gas. I guess, if you apply enough gas to your transactions, it will surely go through. But most of the times, the gas prices are higher then the entire transacted amount. 

Probably you don't have transfer fee for the purpose of withdrawing your ERC20 tokens to other wallets. Be sure you have sufficient transfer fee or network fee in your ERC20 wallet. You can swap your erc20 tokens with other crypto currencies.

I think that you do not have any Ether balance , so you could not withdraw because the withdrawal fees is deducted from the Ethereum balance and without it you cannot withdraw.

The can be many reasons why you are not able to withdraw tokens out of your wallet. Firstly make sure that the coins in the wallet have value in terms of trading and it is not frozen or locked coins. Also check whether the wallet you have is an authorised one in terms of reliable transactions and security. I am sure there will be some way in which you could withdrawal tokens. Hopefully you would be able to solve this problem soon.

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:33 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

I have many tokens gained by airdrops...

But I have a problem withdrawing this token from a wallet MyEtherWallet to any platform in order to sell this token!

What is the reason why I cannot withdraw the token from my wallet?

Hello my dear friend to withdraw your earned tokens from MyEtherwallet to an exchange you need to have some Etherum in your wallet for transaction fees and this is even indicated in the wallet that you can't withdraw tokens without depositing some ETH in there first no matter how many tokens you have.

I think the problem you are having is that you check if your coins are correct but there are many currencies in which we can't make a good call because they run a fake ID. Many people are very sorry and want to increase the price in the market.  You can't afford it but you have to face this problem and if you have this problem for any other reason then you should seek advice from those who are your seniors and not those who have moderators then you can reach your desired goal.  You can

• +2 1

Hello colleagues, I have some ETH in MyetherWallet wallet To pay the commissions as it is well known that you need them to be able to withdraw the ERC20 cryptocurrencies since if you do not have an eth you will not be able to withdraw this kind of cryptocurrencies I have not had any problem at the moment and let's hope it doesn't

Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

First, look at which websites these tokens are listed, and secondly, make sure they have the blockchain sending it Most AirDrops are now SCAM, and thirdly, check the addresses and fees for sending. If the fees are low, the transfer process may be very delayed.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/21/2020 at 9:33 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

I have many tokens gained by airdrops...

But I have a problem withdrawing this token from a wallet MyEtherWallet to any platform in order to sell this token!

What is the reason why I cannot withdraw the token from my wallet?

This might be because the token isn't available for withdrawal yet. What you should do is trade it to bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum or XRP and then make your withdrawals. You can withdraw in other cryptocurrencies especially the ones I have listed above.

• Useful or interesting 1

Before you can withdraw all your couns on your myetherwallet you need to see if those coins are listed in any exchange or not,then you can withdraw them to his own trading platform, if the coin not listed you need to wait until the listing day ,you need to search for each coins on your Wallet and see if it's listed or not

• +2 1

Well, I think there might be many reasons of the facing withdraw problem such as fake airdrops, withdrawal limits, tokens values.amd others. So first you have to find all these things clear then try again. If you will face that problem again which might be due to some technical issues, then you have to contact the relevant costumer service to find the solution of your problem.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

First, you have to make sure that these coins have the basis for a blockchain to move through Secondly, you have to search for platforms that list these currencies, and you can use the Coingecko website, as it will give you all the information about it.

• +3 1

there are many airdrops, all of that are given to the ether wallet, but there are troubles with withdrawing from this wallet, however it remains better than others

Which tokens you have earned. And from where? If you earned from the airdrops so dear mostly are fake. Or if there is any real so for transaction you must have ethereum.

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, Cryptomint said:

Which tokens you have earned. And from where? If you earned from the airdrops so dear mostly are fake. Or if there is any real so for transaction you must have ethereum.

There are many projects which are fake and ask for the mony and I think we should be careful from these kind of projects.

Hello my friend, I do not know anything about the issue of Air drop. I hope for a detailed explanation to know everything about this topic. Thank you very much.

This is not something hard or hardly to worried about, I suggest you should change it with any other coin which have value in market cap, I think it will be able to withdraw in easy way.

Yes of course some time this problem appears in this page and withdraw button not working properly and after some hours or day then is clear this problem automatically. 

• +1 1

It can be converted to any other currency. Try again .. The problem may be with the platform .. I use reliable and famous currencies that are used a lot in the download operations

• +2 1

Hi dear friend I really do not have information about this forum but I have information about yobit and I am using it and I never face any problem how long I am using this I can easily withdraw  my Bitcoin balancing and talk token and i can enjoy my money there is no any error.

Be patient, work hard and search more broadly, and you will find what you want to work with diligence and patience are the basis of all good work for all, old and young as well.