The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20!

First, it is natural that there will be delays in some transfer operations Secondly, make sure of the fees set for the transfer, as they may be low, and thirdly, make sure of the address you are sending to, as an error occurs that may make it disappear or send it to another account.

I think most people just confuse what they are trying to do and the most important thing is to keep on trying as hard to prevail on the market , its good to really look at why the ERC20 problem is happening and this could be because there is a problem with the way everything has been put up , but I have that most people are exiting from Etherium network so we keep on trying to understand what is happening

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:18 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

I have many tokens gained by airdrops...

But I have a problem withdrawing this token from a wallet MyEtherWallet to any platform in order to sell this token!

What is the reason why I cannot withdraw the token from my wallet?

Many tokens you have received in your ERC20 wallets has not listed and you can't trade them. If the tokens are listed then you can easily trade them to different other cryptocurrency. May be you should take help from airdrops group.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In terms of security, Myetherwallet's main disadvantage is vulnerability to phishing attacks.

A phishing attack is a substitution of addresses and redirection of resource clients to third-party sites with a similar address. Users who do not notice substitutes enter data from their wallets and thus transmit them to attackers.

Another Myetherwallet vulnerability is third-party software. Since 2015, a number of extensions and additions have appeared for the wallet to facilitate its use, such as MetaMask and others. Hacking them is much easier than the site. It is even easier to create a new extension that supposedly simplifies working with the wallet, but in fact is a viral program that intercepts and sends user data to hackers. So, at different times, fake "desktop" versions of Myetherwallet appeared, plugins connecting to the wallet and much more. The way out is to use third-party programs very carefully, and when storing large amounts in the wallet do not use them at all.

Otherwise, the wallet is protected pretty well.

I don't know much about myetherwallet but what I do know is that you need Ethereum coins in certain quantities in order to be able to send or withdraw from the wallet.  Or it is possible that there is not any platform that trades this currency that you obtained from AirDrop, as there are a lot of deceptive airdrops.

Sure, you need to have some amount of ethereum in your wallet in order to withdraw your tokens, gas fee is going up day by day because of heavy usage of ethereum chain

I think the problem is that you don't have enough ETH in your wallet to pay the gas fees. Keep in mind that lately the commissions in the ethereum network are very high, and can reach $ 20 in a single transaction.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

But I have a problem withdrawing this token from a wallet MyEtherWallet to any platform in order to sell this token!

no sabria decirte, pero tambien quiero saber como se retira

On 21.04.2020 at 23:33, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

problems should not be just you need to consult with more experienced people who would tell you what the matter is, in fact, difficulties arise from ignorance. There are certain days that you need to observe and they will help you do everything without mistakes. Turn to a more experienced player and he will help you get all the steps right.

airdrops are nice indeed, but it require eth to deposit to an exchange.

And due to high fees off ethereum airdrops are not interesting anymore.

if we get for example 10 dollar airdrop, then we have to pay 6 dollar to sent it elsewhere.

You should first make sure that your token is of good value because most of the airdrops currently in existence are SCAM.
If the coins you own are of good value, you will be able to withdraw them without running into any trouble

• +4 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:03 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my friends ...

you can't send your airdrops like YODA, AIR, ... that only exist on a spcific exchaneg like yobit to another exchange. because they don't listed that coin in their site. if i understand you correctly.

First, I would like you to clarify what token you are talking about, so I can help you by being more specific. First, if the airdrop is on the native page of the token. You will not be able to withdraw it from a wallet, because clearly it is in the form of an ICO and no Exchange can trade it, you just have to wait for the trade of said token to open, and only then can you transfer it to your wallet. If the token went from being an ICO to a currency itself, what you can do is copy the smart contract and add it to your metamask wallet. In either case, you have to make sure that the smart contract is the same as the one you are using to integrate the token itself.

First you have to consider that the token was really officially launched and that it has a value, since most of these are scams, and since you have verified that it really is real, check that you have etherum to pay the commissions that are sometimes charged for transactions

Friend, verifies that you have a balance in ETH for the fee that the wallet asks for, if you do not have a balance you will not be able to withdraw your tokens. Also verify that the deposit address is correct.

I advise you to study a little the currencies in which you want 
to invest or are investing so that you are not scammed with a currency
 that has no value in the market
  • -2 1

Most likely the token you were given is worthless, did you check if it can be sold? Have you talked to other participants of the airdrop to see if the problem is only yours or if the majority of them have had it happen, all that you have to verify, likewise what was the error message that was thrown to you, talk to the technical support of the wallet.

Not all tokens you earn from airdrop are available currencies for trading on the platforms. There are some tokens that take months or even years to be listed on a trading platform. You have to search for each token and follow the news of their listing on the platforms.

• +4 1