The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

The problem of withdrawal token in a wallet ERC20!

Giving the error message you get from etherscan it will give you a hint. However, most times I have encountered that it was from airdrops too from some locked tokens by the smart contract. Yes, smart contracts are code and the programmer can code anything he likes. So, some tokens have this option to lock tokens in your account, or in any account.

It will not be my estimate that you have been scammed with the fact that they told you that you had it accredited and it is not like that, that you would investigate if it is true that you have that because it is rare that it happens I have invested in many platforms and I have all charged them for Middle of my wallet I hope from the bottom that they have not deceived you and it is just a system problem.

I will be furthermore puzzled on what I am going to send out my equilibrium inside MyEtherWallet to change due to the fact a few of my close friends I recently will need initial to get fuel my partner and I buy to be able to exchange the particular expression. Yet it isn't a challenge for me personally today considering that the expression we have within my finances features a low-value expression in a swap and also it'll cost you myself a lot more regarding shifting the particular expression as compared to marketing that to be able to a good deal.

ERC20 tokens are tokens designed and used only on the ethereum platform, there is a standard list that can be shared, exchanged for other tokens or transferred to a crypto wallet. ) Obligatory totalsupply, balanceof, transfer, transferfrom, approve and allowance I hope that what I could give you will be useful.

I guess it is one of two reasons , either that you are doing something wrong and you are writing the address you want to move your coins to in a wrong way and as means of protection your wallet is refusing to do the procedure or that you do not have the needed gas or Ethereum to pay for the transaction fees.

It is possible that this currency is not listed in the platforms yet, so you cannot send it to any platform because it does not have support in these platforms, but with time it will be included if it is honest.

• +3 1

I have not used any wallet yet and therefore I have no good wallet and no experience and knowledge of its use. I am also learning and gaining information.

It is clear that the platform is facing a technical problem or there is a defect in your personal account, so I want you to quickly ask the experienced members or supervisors of the platform about the problem and help you solve it

• +2 1

In my dear, I am new to this platform and I do not have enough information to help you and give you advice and I hope the old experienced members will help you and provide you with assistance

My friend, before starting any business, you must make sure of the credibility of the site and that the currencies on it are not counterfeit to ensure that there is no loss and abundant profit, and it should be noted that most airdrops may be fake

I expect that this problem was a temporary problem and it was solved, and now you can withdraw tokens to any secure wallet that you wish to withdraw money to.
Some problems may occur, but the topic of digital currencies is safe and constantly evolving

My friend, there are a lot of digital currencies that have no value in the market. You have to check the codes that you get. But don't worry as long as the code is in your wallet, don't be afraid.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
There are several reasons for the problem, the region may be blocked, so you cannot use it. You have to try a vpn
Or that the fees that the wallet takes for the transfer workers in a currency that you do not own, or that the wallet does not support the platform on which you want to transfer the money

• +1 1

Most of the airdrops are scam and offer us currencies that are worthless or do not have successful projects, so I do not advise you to waste your time on such matters, try to focus on trading

• +1 1

Because, my friend, ERC 20 is different from TRC 20.

ERC 20 does not convert parts while TRC 20 converts parts.

Of course they are all USDT.

So when withdrawing, you must have knowledge of the currency and wallet you are using.

• +5 1

In order to be able to extract tokens from the Ethereum blockchain, you must first purchase Ethereum gas for conversion operations because without it you will not be able to do so.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have experience in this field, and I will watch the comments to gain knowledge

I'm not someone who likes to collect tokens because it's not suitable for it. Tokens obtained by Airdrops are not very valuable or fraudulent so they are useless. So withdrawing your token can be a problem because the token value is not enough to meet the minimum.

Some of the airdrops are fake and most times we keep on wasting our time in  useless bot that dose not pays, because i am also claim so many airdrops and collects so many coins, but in this time this coins are not valuable just like useless, I think he is also same stage and he don't know the value of this coins.

I believe you can first check your coins to see if they have any market value. Since the vast majority of airdrops are fraudulent and distribute worthless coins with little market value.

Dear friend I sincerely apologise for this problem but I have no idea about it.but I have not done any such problem yet.If you find a solution to this problem please let us know.Thank you.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My dear from far away, I deal with the ERC20 transmission network, therefore, it is very distinct and there is no pressure on it and to face any error in the transmission nor once in his life, so I see it that the Ethereum network for sending is very safe and there are no errors and no danger in recent times for that  Be sure of yourself, you might be wrong. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

First of all, you should check your balance of tokens and read the rules and instructions well to see how much tokens you can convert, because their fees are very low and their value is worth nothing if you are not a large amount.