"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

I have gone through a lot of post deletion cause the post i commented got deleted. So i am now being careful of choosing the post i should comment. If you got restricted for 72 hours you have got 1 warning points. So you might posted something irrelevant or unrelated to the topic. So we must follow the topic to be safe from getting warning points.

• +1 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for the expression of counsel and it's acceptable that you are presently back to the discussion as we keep working here how about we observe all the gathering rules and post supportive substance to try not to caution focuses or boycott.

Since I joined the forum few days back, I have never taken a break from the site, I always do my daily work and try to spend quality time in the forum reading older members topics and comment, through that am sure is will improve my self very well in the forum

• +1 1

There is a definition that numerous clients don't peruse the pith of the theme. This won't prompt a more open discourse with the maker of the post. It is important to attempt so that there are a lot more words, at that point they will get you. Much obliged to you

You asked a nice question.  If we are missing from cryptotalk at any time then we will have nothing and we will be able to work at another time.  In order to work all the time, we must follow these rules.  Thank you.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

As a new user in this great forum, I am very grateful for providing these valuable tips that will surely not be of help to many users, especially beginners, repeat thank you very much
A big greeting to the whole community

Thanks for the advice dear! It means we shouldn't do the comment on the post about which we have no idea. We should try to understand the topic first and then try to make a relevant and useful comment. Good to see ypu back here. Have a good time! Stay Blessed!

I advise everyone to read the post well and understand it before attempting to comment on it. Because comments that do not talk about the same topic as the post are deleted and considered spam. So focus more and do not be too hasty when responding to topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask if don't gave proper time to this forum you will lose your account

Yah bro in my view we should not comment on that topic about which we don't anything or we can't explain that topic . That result in a useless post by you. So if you understand topic or after reading topic you can understand and write something it good but if you don't have knowledge about it don't make post or comment . In this way you can be punished as you are saying.

Hello guys I am new member in crypto talk.. how I read about this all I think that it doesn't affect our accounts but one problem is there that it will delete our posts that is a minor problem is there if we will not available in crypto talk for some days

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, I don't usually comment at all before I fully understand the content of the post, but I did not expect it to lead to a penalty!
Is this considered as a ban or a point of warning?
I have not read anything similar before!

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

Good luck everyone

Yes dear, it happened with me, I was absent from this platform, they deleted many posts, now I've idea about this platform, it's a great platform for me to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform. Best of luck 

Normally Cryptotalk forum has it's own regulatory terms and conditions, so double checking is the most important thing before and after creating a post to ensure that the post is correct and it's related with the topic tittle in order to comply with the forum rules and regulation without violating them. 

• +1 1

This is bad. Leaving the forum is a bad thing. The forum can help you earn money and also teach you how to be successful in the coding world
Be careful not to block

Moderator penalties for members who violate forum rules and guidelines are penalties that let you know

I am sure that every member will get a penalty and have been banned for a certain period of time will learn from the mistake and never repeat it again and this is very important, and that having such penalties makes the members more committed.

• +2 2

Your advice is valuable and I ask all members to listen to your advice so that they do not risk taking warning points and then banning.  Warning points will prevent you from posting for a specific short period, and the more warning points, the longer you are prevented from posting comments for a longer period, and then the total ban after reaching five warnings

It is better that everyone does read again what written before posting as mistakes will be corrected this way and if something we written does not match or make a meaning we can always edit the post and make it better. My opinion is if we take this seriously the good will be for the forum and for all of us too.

Same thing happened to me,  I posted a topic and got a warning,  and sincerely,  I think the moderators did not understand my point. However,  I apologize. You should all be careful with what we post and the type of comments  we made. 

It is good to benefit from the experiences and advice of the members, and this advice is good for me and all the junior members and it is good for us to adhere to all the rules to avoid various forms of bans.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

Hello friend, I consider that the sanction that you received was due to something improper and not for commenting on a new publication unless you have supported a publication that violates the privacy policies of the forum, if you are not to blame for something I think not should be warned, because you can make a claim to the forum administration...

• +1 1

Since I am so experienced that the administration here is very strict with the rules about the forum.  So I would advise you to take proper care from the next team and everyone else including me.

Thank you.

So sorry for your penalty and welcome back but I didn't understand a thing. You said that don't post until you are not confirmed that the post is verified. What do you mean by a verified post please if you post a topic try to clarify its mean so that everyone can easily understand it. Moreover, as we are getting the information related to the cryptotalk we will try to post the comment.

• +1 1

It is important to stick by the rules guiding the forum and share vital informations that are useful to the forum.but I want a clear understanding on this please if I am away from the forum may be for personal reasons for more 3 days does it affect my earnings?please I need assistance?Thank you 

When we are new within the discussion board are a few times with the aid of mistakly we breaks forum policies, and we were given this caution factors then this discussion board offers punishment also, I assume its one example for individuals if we do mistakes this forum now not forgives, so do not this mistakes follows forum regulations welcome returned bro.