"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

I, too, was subject to a ban from publishing last week, and whatever the behavior or opinion of addicted people, I totally agree with him. In any case welcome back.

It is always important for everyone to understand any topic clearly and he should only post on that if he thinks that he have correct information or idea about that.Or he should skip commenting on it.Otherwise he may got penalty.So every must keep it in mind and thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Edited by Jami273

On 4/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, Jahida 67 said:

We have to follow all the rules here. If we break the rules, maybe one day we will have a warning point, so we all have to follow the rules here.

That's right let's not violate the rules here or else we will receive warning that may lead for the admins to remove us here. 

Just follow those and we will never encounter problems. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, this is a lesson from you mate, you need to improve your posting here and find some useful information that you will share here, i hope you may understand mate.

If I also recently received this same type of penalty so I advise you to take care of your account and focus 100% when you are writing here any minimal mistake could have fatal consequences for your account

You learn from your mistake that is one of the important of experience. If you take lessons from it then you will be having an alert in you not to repeat such mistake. I also met with that punishment and I am trying to do my best.

Who among us does not make mistakes or inadvertently, we often fall into one of these matters in view of our concerns. Next time, you should be careful and review your posts before posting them. Or you may call yourself to attend from the forum and none of us want to like this step Good luck next time be careful and this is also a lesson for us to learn

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I dont comment in any topic if the person who posted are not a good one with a good reputation to avoid this point you got,so yes i take your advice with a great pleasure and do the same 

Thanks my friend for the advice. But it will be hard for us to know if a certain topic have already been verified or not, because we don't have that feature. Its better to comment on a useful topic and a topic that you will understand it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You need to pay close attention to your comments and the content of your posts.
All members must also abide by the rules of this forum. Any unhelpful comment or topic will be deleted immediately and the member may be banned.

I think it happened with everyone and they were subjected to a punishment or at least two and this makes you evolve and become more cautious and strict in this forum in order to avoid warning points

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for the advice mate and we also have to be careful with the ways we reply to some topics it is simply kindly ignor the topic if you don't have idea about it than writing something that is not useful because by that you will receive warning points and if it reaches 6 it is ban from the forum which is not good for everyone.

• +1 1

You should be very concentrated and post in the useful post and you should post quality information then you can get warnings and your warnings will always remain in your profile.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:43 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Very good advice mate, it's better to follow the forum rules instead of creating spam comments or topics and get banned. We all should take your this advice very serious in order avoid ban in future.

Just follow the rules and never violate any of those. 

Be good in the forum and post topic that really useful and informative also don't forget to help others especially when they have a question. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Although I have never been awarded a penalty, I know something about penalties.  Penalties are given when someone in the forum does something immoral.  Unethical acts are those acts which are contrary to the rules and regulations of the forum.  Moderators pay penalties for breaking your rules.  If you want to survive the penalty, you must follow all the rules and regulations of the forum.  For example, copying or pasting multiple accounts on the same device.  There are other rules and regulations that we should all be aware of.

• +3 2

It is really important to understand well the topic before commenting. It is better not to comment if you didn't know the answer or you can research for it. Don't every reply the "I didn't know* phrases, because you can get a warning points.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:02 PM, Jana Ara said:

When you comment on a topic, you will understand correctly and many people will make wrong comments without understanding. 

Just read the post carefully then give your opinion based on what you read and understand. 

Don't comment if you don't have any idea about the topic to avoid giving misinformation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

If you expect Bitcoin type returns from all cryptocurrencies then you are ... that in the absence of a regulator you cannot approach anyone for redressal you ...and reduced your reputation... 

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for your advice! As a member, we should always be careful and mindful of what we are sharing in the platform and always choose the topic where we are most knowledgeable to respond or react to. Do some research first and comprehend if you don't have any idea of what the topic is all about also check your facts first before sharing your response to avoid spamming and to stop the problems to occur. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:13 PM, mhmd7 said:

I benefited from this post and I expected that your interruption from the forum will be more than that. I hope I will not make any wrong comment.

That will be good, because making wrong comments or if your comments are of low quality or if you spam, it is highly likely you will be reported or moderators will fetch you out for ban that you will not be able to even appeal for.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

To avoid receiving this type of penalty I will advise us that we should stay away from responding from spam topics because responding to such topic will lead your post to be deleted and you may also received a warning point, so always make sure you respond to useful and helpful topics only in every section you visit in the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fast of all thanks for your good advice, i hope as a beginner your advice was really useful for me.   That's a lot of you coming back to this forum again. Hope you share more with us like this kind of good post. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I actually agree with you , its important as we post , we also check on the post we are working on there could be mistakes and we will fall into mistakes that can cost us very important we are able to value some of the things that we are developing on. the good of the market is what we need to follow and define. I had a penalty for writing something I did not verify and it caused me some variable days and that was painful.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Helo friend, thank for your valuable sharing in my experience then more then 7 comments are rejected to the yobit account so we are get only good and quality comments only you provide then you will go to your achievement. 

• +1 1

I think I understand you and this is why its very important to know why you are here, working hrd and making the right post, how ever there are people who actually dont wanna take some time and learn and this is where they are making a lot of mistakes so its important we are able all of us to    make the right decision the right decision is to write perfectly good quantity and  quality posts that is very important

• +5 1